User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:55:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Invite him to go shooting
View Quote
He recently asked me to take him grouse hunting next season. I have no idea how his brain works.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Perfect opportunity to put this in your front yard.

DO IT!!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/383515/4DE9F88D-9011-4B18-ADDA-3015C2B19ACD-456098.JPG
View Quote
This!
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 5:03:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 5:10:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Your neighbor is an asshole, OP. Of course, you already knew that...
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 5:27:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Masshole?
View Quote
No, Connecticunt.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 5:30:49 PM EDT
[#6]
My wife had some liberal friends across the street a few years back.  I made it a point to break out the AR and clean it anytime they came over.  After a while they got divorced, and she eventually stopped coming around.....to bad.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He recently asked me to take him grouse hunting next season. I have no idea how his brain works.
View Quote
Don’t give him any ammo for the gun. He will probably try to murder you.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 5:37:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Ignore him, you cant reason with mental paitants. When Russia and China invade, maybe he will see the light.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 5:42:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She's a really sweet lady who is the product of her environment - NYC. She's scared of guns, scared of the woods, scared of dogs. She's also afraid of her husband's temper, although I don't think he actually puts his hands on her.

The funny thing is that hiking and talking with my wife is having a remarkable effect on her outlook. She's actually gotten comfortable with our Great Danes, and get this: when she had to show a remote parcel as a real estate agent to a guy who made her uncomfortable, she asked me to come along - armed.

I don't want to alienate her just because she's naive. I'd like to educate her and help lead her to reality.

Cherry on top: their two college-age sons want me to take them skeet shooting.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why is your wife best friends with a pussy hatter?

She's a really sweet lady who is the product of her environment - NYC. She's scared of guns, scared of the woods, scared of dogs. She's also afraid of her husband's temper, although I don't think he actually puts his hands on her.

The funny thing is that hiking and talking with my wife is having a remarkable effect on her outlook. She's actually gotten comfortable with our Great Danes, and get this: when she had to show a remote parcel as a real estate agent to a guy who made her uncomfortable, she asked me to come along - armed.

I don't want to alienate her just because she's naive. I'd like to educate her and help lead her to reality.

Cherry on top: their two college-age sons want me to take them skeet shooting.
Have three way with her and wife, teach his sons how to shoot, and then convince all three of them to burn dads house down during his next dem fundraiser.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 5:44:10 PM EDT
[#10]
fuck his wife while he watches
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 5:46:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I would let the gym know this man is harassing your wife and that you don't expect the gym to allow it's members to harass other members.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 5:47:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Ask him to take you to the local police station to turn yourself in
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 6:00:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do not let that pussy anywhere near a gun. I’d be afraid he’d do a Chris Kyle on you.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 6:03:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I might be having a man-to-vagina talk with neighbor about what will be my fault the next time he gets loud and profane with my wife...
View Quote
No shit. You go off on a tirade to my wife, I will tell you how I feel about that. I've done it before.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 6:04:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I would let the gym know this man is harassing your wife and that you don't expect the gym to allow it's members to harass other members.
View Quote
Yep. I'd do anything to fuck him over at this point.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Do not let that pussy anywhere near a gun. I’d be afraid he’d do a Chris Kyle on you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or a Dick Cheney...

Next time he's yelling so loud you can hear him, report him to the cops. Say something along the lines of, "I fear he's going to hit his wife [again]..." Invite the man to play an active role in his daily life.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Neighbors like that are why I try to keep my shooting stuff as incognito as possible.  I hate carrying gun cases out to the truck.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Or a Dick Cheney...

Next time he's yelling so loud you can hear him, report him to the cops. Say something along the lines of, "I fear he's going to hit his wife [again]..." Invite the man to play an active role in his daily life.
View Quote
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Time to break his windows, metaphorically speaking. Go after him!
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 6:22:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I might be having a man-to-vagina talk with neighbor about what will be my fault the next time he gets loud and profane with my wife...
View Quote
Time for that talk is after first incident.
Be sure to have the wives there.
Quietly explain the RAGE ROILING IN YOUR GUT and tell him to apologize to your wife, grovel for her acceptance.

Talk over, tell him you’ll •¥£€><~|\_[]{}#%^*+=
his azz if he throws shade on the Missus again.

Tell your story to a lawyer
See if you have a cause of action
Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
Public shaming

I’d take it to the Gym filing a formal complaint.
See if they have video.
Try to get the phuck banned.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Host an NRA party.
View Quote
No, because OP want to look less like a pussy than his neighbor.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
We have a very emotional neighbor - we can hear his temper tantrums when he sees his football team lose on TV. He hosts fundraisers for local Democratic candidates. He and his wife marched in Washington DC wearing pink vagina hats.

This morning he bumped into my wife at the gym and told her, loudly and profanely, that school shootings are my fault.

Complication: his wife is my wife's best friend.
View Quote
Maybe you can have the wife file an restraining order saying she was afraid of him, he made her fear for her safety, etc?
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:11:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there any quicksand in the area you grouse hunt?

Asking for a friend...you can never be too careful out grouse hunting.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:12:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Host an NRA party.
Don't know how that is even possible...OP said his neighbor went to that woman protest thing with a pussy hat on his head...
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:16:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Don't know how that is even possible...OP said his neighbor went to that woman protest thing with a pussy hat on his head...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Host an NRA party.
Well, if your definition of a party is having Wayne LaPierre and friends over to write strongly worded letters of opposition instead of actually taking meaningful action, then you might look like a pussy.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:16:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's every libtard I know. They'll freak the fuck out over something (usually politics but not always) and then a few days later act like nothing happened.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#26]
you could show him some restricted IR lasers on ebay, and tell him that gun owners could be blinding him in traffic just from having a gun laying in their backseat pointed out the window
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:29:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This right here is the correct answer and should be the end of the thread.

My libtard BIL has been posting this very same crap and blowing up his facebook page and is coming over with my sister tonight.

As much is I would like to uninvite him here I don't have a choice. Sooooooo..............

Guess who's not going to be home tonight?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd never speak to that motherfucker again.

If his house was on fire, oh well.

I'll have a fucking Coke.

My libtard BIL has been posting this very same crap and blowing up his facebook page and is coming over with my sister tonight.

As much is I would like to uninvite him here I don't have a choice. Sooooooo..............

@gman556
So your BIL and sister are chasing you out of YOUR house?
I respect your discretion and decision to avoid an ugly family situation, but I’m being forced out of my house by someone elses political beliefs.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:36:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You're letting your leftist brother-in-law chase you out of your home? Why not be a man and tell him that unless he wishes to have civil discussions, he's not allowed over. No need to tuck tail and run. Tell your sister she's an idiot for marrying him. Marrying a leftist is nut.
View Quote
Because I love my sister, is that okay with you tough guy?

Who she chose to marry is her business.

Is that okay with you tough guy?
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:38:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
^^^^
This OP and I'm serious.

Work at gym. Make it a formal complaint. Get his name on the record. It's a big deal when women complain about something like that.

Make sure you use the left's latest words felt unsafe not ok, harrassment, threatened, feared for her safety.

What a big man to confront a woman in a public place like that. So brave.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:39:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Or a Dick Cheney...

View Quote
Call the cops?

Really?

Where's the tough guy that I was just talking to minutes ago?

I figured you would be telling OP to walk right up and punch him in the face or something, no?

Maybe you need to man up?
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#31]
I’m a teacher and gun enthusiast. I have had a couple of people say I’m part of the problem, and they hope I catch a bullet at the next school shooting.

My reply, I better be the first person shot and it better be a CNS one, because I’m coming for the shooter.  I’ve been shot, twice, it hurts, a lot. Some punk with a gun in my school/ my class, is going to seriously piss me off.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:54:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
We have a very emotional neighbor - we can hear his temper tantrums when he sees his football team lose on TV. He hosts fundraisers for local Democratic candidates. He and his wife marched in Washington DC wearing pink vagina hats.

This morning he bumped into my wife at the gym and told her, loudly and profanely, that school shootings are my fault.

View Quote
Its hard for me not to recommend slapping the shit out of him for yelling at your wife and making extremely fucked up claims about you. But I don't want to get you in trouble. I would do something though, something that would fuck his ass over for being a little bitch.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:56:19 PM EDT
[#33]
a former neighbor woman told my wife told my wife that she had a variety of problems with me, and started telling the wife all about it.
my wife suggested that she stop talking and to give me a call and air it out.
She also mentioned that the neighbor should be prepared for an active response from me.
result? neighbor lady never said a word to me.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:58:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
he's a liberal.
Therefore, he has no concept of responsibility or consequences  for his actions.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:59:49 PM EDT
[#35]
2 can play that game.  You should tell him verbal abuse and the bullying epidemic are his fault as he see fit to loudly voice his opinions and attempt to publicly bully your wife.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:00:38 PM EDT
[#36]
One day civil rule might fail where you live.  It has in other places in the US within recent memory.  And if it does, you'll know what to do.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:00:51 PM EDT
[#37]
if it was really you're fault, then he should shut the fuck up and mind his business in case you decide to make him next.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:03:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Tell him you own guns because people like him load humans into train cars when they don't get their way.

Maybe his jewish ancestor ghosts will awaken in his tiny brain.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:04:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

You could blame him for the boston marathon bomber and MS-13 murders in Long Island. Since dems are about open borders and bringing in muslim immigrants from the middle east.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:11:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Let all that type of shit go until it's time to start stacking the Reds like cordwood.  Won't be long now.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:15:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Its hard for me not to recommend slapping the shit out of him for yelling at your wife and making extremely fucked up claims about you. But I don't want to get you in trouble. I would do something though, something that would fuck his ass over for being a little bitch.
View Quote
Use their tactics against them and have your wife file a restraining order on that fuckwad.  Out-nanny state the nanny-stater.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:16:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:22:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Tall fences and lots of hedges make for good neighbors. Fortunately I have both and my neighbors are not liberal commie cunts.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:30:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're letting your leftist brother-in-law chase you out of your home? Why not be a man and tell him that unless he wishes to have civil discussions, he's not allowed over. No need to tuck tail and run. Tell your sister she's an idiot for marrying him. Marrying a leftist is nut.

Holy fuck, thanks for reminding me why I come to GD. With all the bullshit gun control stuff, I forgot how downright funny some of you are when your jimmies get rustled.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:36:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
@gman556
I respect your discretion and decision to avoid an ugly family situation, but I'm being forced out of my house by someone elses political beliefs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd never speak to that motherfucker again.

If his house was on fire, oh well.

I'll have a fucking Coke.

@gman556
I respect your discretion and decision to avoid an ugly family situation, but I'm being forced out of my house by someone elses political beliefs.
Hmmmm. My house.  My rules. I'm not leaving for anyone
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 8:41:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Years ago I had a neighbor cople blame me for Columbine.

It got ugly and I finally told them not to get hurt in front of me because I would laugh and leave them there bleeding.

Later when there was a killer on the loose they were beating on my door for a loaner. I told them I only loan my guns to NRA members.

About a week later at a neighborhood gathering I embarrassed the hell out of them and he finally decided to get a piece of household artillery...an AR!
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 11:21:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Does your neighbor look like this?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 11:32:32 PM EDT
[#49]
There's no reasoning with a person of that type of irrational reaction to extraneous situation and lack of critical thought into its basis. Sad for him and the friend of your spouse. Nothing more. He will find a reason to spin on askew long after now.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:04:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Decades of propaganda is paying off. To the left we are no longer people who believe that the solution to problems are different, now they believe we are evil. Progressives have so well shut out conservative voices that they can run programs like the Colbert show or that show the Opposition and liberals can't see it for the controlled opposition that it is.

We have been dehumanized by the left like the Nazis did to the Jews and other undesirables so they could round them up without any complaints. The question is why have they done it.
View Quote
They are working on it, they expect the govt to do it for them.
Trump has pushed their plans back a few years.
If Der Fuhrer Hildawg was elected every gun owner would be looking at a gulag right now, and the leftys would be cheering for it.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top