Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 2:51:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I might be having a man-to-vagina talk with neighbor about what will be my fault the next time he gets loud and profane with my wife...
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 2:52:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My wife would of punched him in his hippy face....but to each their own.
View Quote
I just asked my wife about this and what she would have done and it was a very similar answer to what you just wrote....I chose well
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 2:55:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Put a snowflake sign in his fronf yard
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Accost his wife. Turnabout is fair play.
View Quote
This and in a public place not at the mailbox
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 2:55:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Were that my wife I'd explain to him specifically that were he ever to do anything of that sort with her again, I'd put his pussy hat onto his head and skull fuck him.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 2:56:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'd never speak to that motherfucker again.

If his house was on fire, oh well.

I'll have a fucking Coke.
View Quote
This right here is the correct answer and should be the end of the thread.

My libtard BIL has been posting this very same crap and blowing up his facebook page and is coming over with my sister tonight.

As much is I would like to uninvite him here I don't have a choice. Sooooooo..............

Guess who's not going to be home tonight?
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 2:59:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Piss on his leg to assert dominance. Don't let some leftist cuck run his mouth to your wife.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:00:26 PM EDT
[#8]
How the fuck can you stomach living next to such people?
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:04:45 PM EDT
[#9]
See Something.. Say Something...

turn him in, he's unhinged
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:07:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

She's a really sweet lady who is the product of her environment - NYC. She's scared of guns, scared of the woods, scared of dogs. She's also afraid of her husband's temper, although I don't think he actually puts his hands on her.

The funny thing is that hiking and talking with my wife is having a remarkable effect on her outlook. She's actually gotten comfortable with our Great Danes, and get this: when she had to show a remote parcel as a real estate agent to a guy who made her uncomfortable, she asked me to come along - armed.

I don't want to alienate her just because she's naive. I'd like to educate her and help lead her to reality.

Cherry on top: their two college-age sons want me to take them skeet shooting.
View Quote
So now you know how to best get revenge on him.  Turn his entire family into conservative shooters.   I'm not kidding.

Be careful how you play this, getting up in his face might spook his family away from you and then you wont be able to influence them as much. Muahahahaha. :D .

If he does go full retard dont threaten him or hit him, call the police and show what a rational law abiding citizen you are and how off the hook batshit crazy he is.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:08:58 PM EDT
[#11]
That seems to be a common tactic these days, make it more personal. Saul Alinsky and all that I guess.

It's interesting that we are all supposedly would-be murderers primed to go off at a moments notice but they have no fear of retribution no matter what they call us or how they insult us.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:13:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah...me and that motherfucker would be having a man to technically man talk.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:14:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I might be having a man-to-vagina talk with neighbor about what will be my fault the next time he gets loud and profane with my wife...
View Quote
This is actually very reasonable.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:14:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Baker Act him.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:24:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

She's a really sweet lady who is the product of her environment - NYC. She's scared of guns, scared of the woods, scared of dogs. She's also afraid of her husband's temper, although I don't think he actually puts his hands on her.

The funny thing is that hiking and talking with my wife is having a remarkable effect on her outlook. She's actually gotten comfortable with our Great Danes, and get this: when she had to show a remote parcel as a real estate agent to a guy who made her uncomfortable, she asked me to come along - armed.

I don't want to alienate her just because she's naive. I'd like to educate her and help lead her to reality.

View Quote
In that case I would tell him that since he’s not man enough to be a father to his own family and I have had to give them a male role model that you would appreciate it if he would stop interfering with either of my families.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:35:43 PM EDT
[#16]
As painful as it may be not to go bitch slap him or tell him off...I'd just blow it off. You sure don't need him calling the cops and telling them you threatened him with a firearm...and I wouldn't put anything past these sick fuckin' monks these days.

I'd encourage your wife to sever her ties with her pussy hat wearing libtard friend. Nothing good will come of continuing that friendship.

It's a goddamn shame to have neighbors like that, but he's got nothing to lose in a conflict. You have your gun rights to protect.

Next time, call the cops and file assault charges. First to call is the victim.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:37:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That seems to be a common tactic these days, make it more personal. Saul Alinsky and all that I guess.

It's interesting that we are all supposedly would-be murderers primed to go off at a moments notice but they have no fear of retribution no matter what they call us or how they insult us.
View Quote
Not the smartest bunch are they?

No issue about confronting us "potentially unstable people who own semi automatic rifles".
Running my mouth to someone who was unstable and armed is pretty far down there on the "good idea" list.
Yet there they are, calling us out for being gun owners and potentially nuts.

Yeah, they dumb.

Kinda like when the undersized veggie eater Antifa folks confront large, meat eater counter protestors, spit in their faces, throw shit at them and then cry assault when they get the shit kicked out of them.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:38:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Have a threesome with his wife and your wife, OP.

That will teach him.
View Quote
Sounds like the neighbor will beat off to his wife telling him about getting fucked by another man.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:40:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Lol. Tell him to go complain to the man of his house.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:41:02 PM EDT
[#20]
print up some of these on 3' by 4' posterboard and put them in your yard, facing his house.

But first, make sure you have video cameras overwatching them so you can record him trespassing onto your yard and stealing/defacing them.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:42:36 PM EDT
[#21]
You didn't shoot up the school. You would not be concerned about a child saying stupid stuff.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:43:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'd put up Trump 2020 yard signs.
View Quote
And fly a Trump flag,

Next time you cut your grass, strap a gun on, an Ak should be appropriate
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:45:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Complication: his wife is my wife's best friend.
View Quote
Does your wife understand what friendship is?
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:47:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Why is your wife best friends with a pussy hatter?

View Quote
Wife needs to eject "best friend"
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:48:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
print up some of these on 3' by 4' posterboard and put them in your yard, facing his house.

https://i.imgur.com/qLUgzA7.jpg

But first, make sure you have video cameras overwatching them so you can record him trespassing onto your yard and stealing/defacing them.
View Quote
It's a good idea...I did something like this except I wore a T-shirt with obama sucks in big font while doing the yard work. He called the police and made up some wild story. The 2 yrs he lived across the street he never noticed the security cameras I guess. It ended up back firing on him and they moved like 2 months later.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:53:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Just going to quote this so there's no excuse when people commenting after me saying stupid shit like "why is your wife friends with a liberal??!?"  OP is actually trying to do a good thing and educate more people, and if people would actually read the thread they would see that
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 3:55:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
This. Then I would go put his car up for sale on Craigslist for a really good price!
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:01:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Shout n cuss at my wife would earn a visit from me

what a gutless fuckface
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:02:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:03:13 PM EDT
[#30]
It seems to me you have a very mentally unstable neighbor.

You should try to get him the help he needs.

You should also notify law enforcement and appropriate social services.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:05:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Make sure your wife has his membership to the gym canceled and banned from the premises.  Say she was scared and it caused a stressful environment.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:13:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So now you know how to best get revenge on him.  Turn his entire family into conservative shooters.   I'm not kidding.

Be careful how you play this, getting up in his face might spook his family away from you and then you wont be able to influence them as much. Muahahahaha. :D .

If he does go full retard dont threaten him or hit him, call the police and show what a rational law abiding citizen you are and how off the hook batshit crazy he is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My wife and I have been joking about how we're doing exactly that - and it's slowly working.

Not to perpetuate stereotypes, but the guy is a NYC Jew, and everything that just popped into your head is probably accurate.

I just took the dogs for a walk. He drove by. I waved. He ignored me.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:15:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is exactly right. He believes that anyone who owns a weapon is on the verge of snapping and massacring school children. He's projecting his own emotional instability on others. Yet at the same time he seems to think that he can be as offensive as he likes an no one will ever break his nose for it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:17:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Invite the wife over for dinner.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:20:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
She's also afraid of her husband's temper, although I don't think he actually puts his hands on her.
View Quote
What makes you say that?  Has she confided as much to you or your wife?

Sounds like any conversation you would have with that guy should be at least audio recorded.

My sister took a long time to get out of an abusive relationship with an overzealous leftist.  Could be the same thing here.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:21:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Tell him school shootings are his fault and all of the "common sense" morons like him who have pushed for "gun free zones" where criminals with murderous intentions know it will be a while before anyone with a gun will come to stop him

Ask him why he doesn't push for schools to have the same armed protection politicians get at tax payers expense.

Tell him to go fuck himself too
View Quote
Perfectly said.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/417529/4592BF8E-B9D8-4F76-BB92-F601646E8F98-456126.JPG

Had to throw up a screen shot in case it didn't show the picture. This too, is fucking awesome!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Perfect opportunity to put this in your front yard.

DO IT!!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/383515/4DE9F88D-9011-4B18-ADDA-3015C2B19ACD-456098.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/417529/4592BF8E-B9D8-4F76-BB92-F601646E8F98-456126.JPG

Had to throw up a screen shot in case it didn't show the picture. This too, is fucking awesome!!!
This
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:34:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
This.

Fucking faggot might make an appearance in the conversation.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:36:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What makes you say that?  Has she confided as much to you or your wife?....
View Quote
She has expressed apprehension to us about how he gets when his football team loses. Apparently he went on a tear throwing things when Trump won, too. And once when he was on his bicycle I saw him get into a screaming and swearing match with a guy in a car.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This is why I keep my business to myself
View Quote
Pretty much what I do.  I dont engage in discussion with neighbors or anyone else for that matter regarding politics, firearms, or whatever.  If they even fart a hint that theyre left leaning, I avoid them at all costs.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:39:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

My libtard BIL has been posting this very same crap and blowing up his facebook page and is coming over with my sister tonight.

As much is I would like to uninvite him here I don't have a choice. Sooooooo..............

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd never speak to that motherfucker again.

If his house was on fire, oh well.

I'll have a fucking Coke.

You're letting your leftist brother-in-law chase you out of your home? Why not be a man and tell him that unless he wishes to have civil discussions, he's not allowed over. No need to tuck tail and run. Tell your sister she's an idiot for marrying him. Marrying a leftist is nut.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:39:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Tell him Trump winning is his fault.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:41:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Pretty much you curse at my wife and you gonna get a visit from Misterfistinyerface

If he yells at his own wife that way its domestic abuse
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:41:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Perfect opportunity to put this in your front yard.

DO IT!!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/383515/4DE9F88D-9011-4B18-ADDA-3015C2B19ACD-456098.JPG
View Quote
I was looking for that and going to post it. You beat me to it. That would be exactly what I would do.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:42:58 PM EDT
[#45]
I wouldn't be surprised if your wife's best friend fucks her husband with a strap on.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:43:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Ask his wife if she knows what a cuckold is.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:46:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Piss on his leg and assert your dominance.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:51:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Around here you'd get your ass whipped for something like that.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:53:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Invite him to go shooting
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Most liberals are insaniacs. They are mentally ill. I know several, and all logic goes out the window. Their emotional outbursts border on asylum confinement.
They yell, throw tantrums, contort their faces, get euphoric with their unicorn-like gotcha phrases, become parrots for the Propaganda Reporting Agencies, say things that only another moronic liberal would understand, etc.
This shithole neighbor of yours using your wife to get to you is a true sign of a pussy, hence the Shithole's pink pussy hat.
Laughing in his face with a shake of the head, would likely result in this insaniac possibly going into a catatonic state, giving you and your wife some relieve.
I'm sure his wife thinks he's a pussy too, and cheats on him every chance she gets, with a conservative.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top