Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 79
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 10:57:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Now is the time to turn this on the local (county sheriffs department and school board), state, and federal level. Start the #you did this movement. This tragedy happened because of their gross negligence... I’m sorry this is t negligence, they took an active role in allowing this to happen. The state and the county officials allowed this to happen and it was done under the color of law.

Yes, the fbi screwed up by not following up on two or three complaints about Cruz. But the biggest failure occurred at the local level. Broward County School Board and the Sheriff’s office failed their community. The school board by not notifying law enforcement about violent criminal acts of students. BCSO Responded at least 39 times to Cruz’s house, complaints ranging from mentally disturbed, elder abuse, domestic violence, missing persons, and nothing was done and no reports were taken.

And then there is the state who denied the people the tools of which they could protect themselves with. Make them wear this bloody albatross around their necks. THEY DID THIS... THEY DID THIS... THEY DID THIS!!!  Call them out by name and don’t give them a moments rest. Run them to ground until they have no ground to go to. Hold them accountable for their deliberate actions and make an example out of each and every one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"If Coach Feis had had his firearm in school that day, I believe that he most likely could've stopped the threat," Haab asserted.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/17/student-florida-shooting-coach-gun/

Damn those South Florida RINOS

Anitere Flores and her ilk blocked campus carry.
Now is the time to turn this on the local (county sheriffs department and school board), state, and federal level. Start the #you did this movement. This tragedy happened because of their gross negligence... I’m sorry this is t negligence, they took an active role in allowing this to happen. The state and the county officials allowed this to happen and it was done under the color of law.

Yes, the fbi screwed up by not following up on two or three complaints about Cruz. But the biggest failure occurred at the local level. Broward County School Board and the Sheriff’s office failed their community. The school board by not notifying law enforcement about violent criminal acts of students. BCSO Responded at least 39 times to Cruz’s house, complaints ranging from mentally disturbed, elder abuse, domestic violence, missing persons, and nothing was done and no reports were taken.

And then there is the state who denied the people the tools of which they could protect themselves with. Make them wear this bloody albatross around their necks. THEY DID THIS... THEY DID THIS... THEY DID THIS!!!  Call them out by name and don’t give them a moments rest. Run them to ground until they have no ground to go to. Hold them accountable for their deliberate actions and make an example out of each and every one.
#THEY DID THIS

I Agree.
Don’t forget the Pill Pushers force feeding our youth with poison.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 11:04:45 PM EDT
[#2]
According To The FBI, Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles In America – It’s Not Even Close

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/19/knives-gun-control-fbi-statistics/
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 11:05:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hope you don't mind, I'm going to use this info. I don't suppose you have a listing that you used?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just finished some quick research:

Out of all of the States in the USA from 1990 to today, 11 States have had zero k12 and under mass school shootings... Of those 11, only 2 have zero provision for any lawful carriage of a firearm by faculty/teachers..

Out of all the States who have had mass shootings since 1990 in a k12 or lower school, 146 victims died in a school that had no provision for any lawful carriage of a self defense firearm by faculty/teachers. The number of Victim Deaths in Schools with at least one provision for Lawful carriage of a self defense firearm by faculty or teachers? 30...
Hope you don't mind, I'm going to use this info. I don't suppose you have a listing that you used?
i encourage you to double check me. This was just a couple of hours of cursory research.

I used this for most of my data: It seems fairly comprehensive, but feel free to show me a better source.
https://ballotpedia.org/United_States_school_shootings,_1990-present#School_shootings_by_region

Google searches for most of the law part. I tried to give as much to the left as possible just so i can throw their own sources for in their face. i mostly used the Gifford site for the "guns in school" yes or no. i also painted any school that "allowed for individual authorization by the controlling school district/superintendent" as an affirmative for guns being present in schools by faculty.. just to remove absolutely any argument from the left claiming "your wrong, see!! they can have guns, look right here at this little tiny rule that never gets used!!"

Please remember, this is ONLY k12 and under. these statistics do not include collage shootings. i wanted to keep it close the topic at hand.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 11:07:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
i encourage you to double check me. This was just a couple of hours of cursory research.

I used this for most of my data: It seems fairly comprehensive, but feel free to show me a better source.
https://ballotpedia.org/United_States_school_shootings,_1990-present#School_shootings_by_region

Google searches for most of the law part. I tried to give as much to the left as possible just so i can throw their own sources for in their face. i mostly used the Gifford site for the "guns in school" yes or no. i also painted any school that "allowed for individual authorization by the controlling school district/superintendent" as an affirmative for guns being present in schools by faculty.. just to remove absolutely any argument from the left claiming "your wrong, see!! they can have guns, look right here at this little tiny rule that never gets used!!"

Please remember, this is ONLY k12 and under. these statistics do not include collage shootings. i wanted to keep it close the topic at hand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Out of all of the States in the USA from 1990 to today, 11 States have had zero k12 and under mass school shootings... Of those 11, only 2 have zero provision for any lawful carriage of a firearm by faculty/teachers..

Out of all the States who have had mass shootings since 1990 in a k12 or lower school, 146 victims died in a school that had no provision for any lawful carriage of a self defense firearm by faculty/teachers. The number of Victim Deaths in Schools with at least one provision for Lawful carriage of a self defense firearm by faculty or teachers? 30...

I tried to google it looking for similar information, the numbers are all over the place. There seems to be no consistent count methods.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 11:09:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I tried to google it looking for similar information, the numbers are all over the place. There seems to be no consistent count methods.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As did i. I chose this sight because they actually describe the incidences that they record. they also seem to be very wide with their net as far as "mass school shootings" are concerned.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 11:10:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
As did i. I chose this sight because they actually describe the incidences that they record. they also seem to be very wide with their net as far as "mass school shootings" are concerned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It does appear to be a well put together and clear site.
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 11:12:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 11:21:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Does this look like “coaching” to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvz3NsbptNc
View Quote
Almost like his earpiece kept cutting out so he couldn't hear his FBI Dad's instructions.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:23:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A couple days ago I told my wife and boys that something wasn't right with his interviews.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does this look like “coaching” to you?

A couple days ago I told my wife and boys that something wasn't right with his interviews.
Who is writing these scripts?

Why do we allow this to be called "news" at all?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:48:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 12:51:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:19:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Control the argument.
Respond in your post.

It was not a shooting. It was an act of TERRORISM.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:24:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Control the argument.
Respond in your post.

Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:31:55 AM EDT
[#14]
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/most-americans-say-trump-congress-not-doing-enough-to-stop-mass-shootings-post-abc-poll-finds/2018/02/19/3d0005dc-15af-11e8-92c9-376b4fe57ff7_story.html?utm_term=.051a9795c81d

More than 6 in 10 Americans fault Congress and President Trump for not doing enough to prevent mass shootings, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, with most Americans continuing to say these incidents are more reflective of problems identifying and addressing mental health issues than inadequate gun laws.

In the poll conducted after a gunman killed 17 people at a Florida high school last week, more than three-quarters, 77 percent, said they think more effective mental health screening and treatment could have prevented the shooting.

The Post-ABC poll also finds that 58 percent of adults say stricter gun control laws could have prevented the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, but there is no rise in support for banning assault weapons compared with two years ago and the partisan divide on this policy is as stark as ever. On the issue of whether allowing teachers to carry guns could have deterred the rampage, a proposal Education Secretary Betsy DeVos said is an option for schools, 42 percent said they agreed.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 1:37:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:31:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:37:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does this look like "coaching" to you?

What the fuck? !
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:44:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Add in the FPS video games and you've pretty much covered it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 2:46:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 4:34:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Don't argue with me, argue with Col. Grossman.  You know, the foremost expert on the subject in the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't argue with me, argue with Col. Grossman.  You know, the foremost expert on the subject in the world.
Ah yes, Col. Flawed Research. An expert on the level of Jack Thompson.

I wonder which video game inspired Andrew Kehoe.

How many school massacres have there been since the violent murder simulator Grand Theft Auto V was released? Like 7? Let's include Sandy Hook (even though it was pre-GTAV) to make it an even 8 and assume that all of the attackers owned and were inspired by that one violent video game.

With those assumptions in place, we can determine that Grand Theft Auto V has inspired .000009% of its purchasers to become school shooters. Ladies and gentlemen, we have our scapegoat!

(the reality being, of course, that the majority of US households have at least one gamer, that shooters are incredibly popular and have been for decades, that school shootings and massacres have been around long before video games, and that you need to find something else to blame instead of thinking that correlation equals causation... gee, the school shooter played video games? No shit, so does every other kid)
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:24:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:26:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sheep
View All Quotes
Naw, they're just naive. I don't expect anyone their age to truly understand the gun debate nor be able to rationalize a position for either side.

However, they are our future and if they don't grow out of this "progressive" stage so many people are born into, we be in trouble.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:47:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 6:49:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 7:35:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quit being dense and read what I wrote.  It is not one thing in isolation, it is the combination of those things in aggregate in some people, who also have most of those other factors in common. I understand that you don't know much about this subject but yes, those FPS " games " were in fact originally developed as simulators for military use.  Now, does that imply every or even most fantasists are going to go off the deep end, no, it does not.  Neither are most AR owners, but taken in combination with the other factors cited and your probability for going off increases dramatically.

Why focus on one game, what about the Call of Duty series or the others of similar genre.  All focus on shooting the " enemy ".  As you said, they have been around for a decade or two and have become more graphic and detailed with each new release.

Why so defensive?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ah yes, Col. Flawed Research. An expert on the level of Jack Thompson.

I wonder which video game inspired Andrew Kehoe.

How many school massacres have there been since the violent murder simulator Grand Theft Auto V was released? Like 7? Let's include Sandy Hook (even though it was pre-GTAV) to make it an even 8 and assume that all of the attackers owned and were inspired by that one violent video game.

With those assumptions in place, we can determine that Grand Theft Auto V has inspired .000009% of its purchasers to become school shooters. Ladies and gentlemen, we have our scapegoat!

(the reality being, of course, that the majority of US households have at least one gamer, that shooters are incredibly popular and have been for decades, that school shootings and massacres have been around long before video games, and that you need to find something else to blame instead of thinking that correlation equals causation... gee, the school shooter played video games? No shit, so does every other kid)
Quit being dense and read what I wrote.  It is not one thing in isolation, it is the combination of those things in aggregate in some people, who also have most of those other factors in common. I understand that you don't know much about this subject but yes, those FPS " games " were in fact originally developed as simulators for military use.  Now, does that imply every or even most fantasists are going to go off the deep end, no, it does not.  Neither are most AR owners, but taken in combination with the other factors cited and your probability for going off increases dramatically.

Why focus on one game, what about the Call of Duty series or the others of similar genre.  All focus on shooting the " enemy ".  As you said, they have been around for a decade or two and have become more graphic and detailed with each new release.

Why so defensive?
1. Cite the part in bold.

2. Multiple studies have debunked your assertion that video games cause violence, no matter your feelz.

3. I focused on one game to make a point (quit being dense?). Would you prefer that I add together the sales of ALL violent video games and then show you the even more miniscule percentage of school shooters that they could have possibly inspired?

4. Would you prefer the focus be on shooting at allies?

5. You say I don't know much about this subject and then claim that shooters have been around for "a decade or two" (GTAV is a third person shooter BTW)

6. We all know you're a sucker for moral panics.

Just the simple percentage of gamers who end up being school shooters is enough to make it obvious that they're not a factor. Even so, I'd like to see your data sets and how you came to your conclusion.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:33:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
You have a copy of Evans and Marshall's stopping  power book, too?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:46:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Don't argue with me, argue with Col. Grossman.  You know, the foremost expert on the subject in the world.ha
View Quote
That idiot kept team killing and falling off ledges in Unreal Tournament.  I have no respect for him and he was always banned from our servers.

Nothing but sour grapes.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:53:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Just the simple percentage of gamers who end up being school shooters is enough to make it obvious that they're not a factor. Even so, I'd like to see your data sets and how you came to your conclusion.
View Quote
Honestly what kid is not a gamer and has not been for decades? practically none.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 8:57:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:16:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Add in the FPS video games and you've pretty much covered it.  I'm not blaming the games per se, it's the games which were initially designed to desensitize soldiers to killing, in combination with the above that seems to complete the formula.  The weird you describe is also called creepy.  Ask any girl and that is how they will define the killer.  The creepy meter will peg off the scale in each and every one of them.
View Quote
I have to agree with that point. It's not that violent video games create killers, they have a desensitizing affect.  I've wasted many hours playing COD, MW, etc., but I'm not a psycho but I can see a psycho being fired up by playing them. Of course it's only a single factor in a whole milieu of dysfunctional psychology and behavior.  Psycho control for the win.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:31:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What the fuck? !
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck? !
After CNN obviously staged their little show of one of their reporters 'saving a random drowning person' during their coverage of the flooding in Texas, is a teenager being coached on how to give an anti-gun interview really all that surprising?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:39:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Control the argument.
Respond in your post.

View Quote
It wasn't an act of terrorism
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:39:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Grossman doesn't know dick.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:44:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Control the argument.
Respond in your post.

ter·ror·ism
'ter??riz?m/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims
So are you saying it’s not terrorism because he had no political aims?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:46:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Precisely.

It was wanton violence. Not terrorism.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 9:49:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Precisely.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Precisely.

It does seem that way. Just wanted to eliminate confusion. Although if he had a manifesto saying his intentions were different then it could shift to terrorism.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:00:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It does seem that way. Just wanted to eliminate confusion. Although if he had a manifesto saying his intentions were different then it could shift to terrorism.
View Quote
Absolutely. If they find something where he said "I'm shooting this school up to force a change in tariff law" that would be terrorism.

If he was just a bastard that wanted to kill people, no terrorism. Calling things by the proper name is important.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:39:56 AM EDT
[#38]
From another thread in GD about the post-event shennanigans.  Do you believe in coincidences?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:40:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Kids don’t typically have goatees.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:42:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Control the argument.
Respond in your post.

View Quote
No and no.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
According To The FBI, Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles In America – It’s Not Even Close

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/19/knives-gun-control-fbi-statistics/
View Quote
Liberals don't care what type. All that chart does is tell them that guns are used way more then anything else.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:46:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Kids don’t typically have goatees.
View Quote
I could grow a full beard at 15
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 10:52:54 AM EDT
[#43]
This the schools anti gun group?
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:08:11 AM EDT
[#44]

A number of Florida Republican law makers are looking at throwing Florida Gun Owners under the bus for political expediency and need for favorable lime light to keep their seats with the 2018 election coming in November.

Incoming Senate President Bill Galvano (R) has stated that he favors gun control.

"You have a history in the state of trying to be very balanced in the approach of the Second Amendment,"

"There are also political realities that we have to consider. I think taking these steps are what we need to be doing now."
View Quote
He wants to restrict all long gun purchases across the State to twenty one years of age and install a mandatory waiting period for all long guns purchases. A ban on bump stocks included. Additionally he wants to remove the exemption Florida Conceal Carry Permit Holders have with the State Waiting Period and make all permit holders go through a three day waiting period.

Lastly, Galvano wants to give law enforcement the power to seize firearms from individuals that have been Baker Acted and hold those firearms until the individual is "deemed" no longer a threat.

(Note  Baker Acting a person does not require a court order, thus someone's civil rights would be violated with said person not having a chance to defend their rights in a court of law.)

Eric Friday of Florida Carry said that the idea of what Bill Galvano wants to push is a "non-starter" and will draw a law suit.

_________

As previously mentioned, prominent Republican Donor Al Hoffman Jr. has stated that he will not support any Pro Second Amendment candidates.

"For how many years now have we been doing this  having these experiences of terrorism, mass killings  and how many years has it been that nothing's been done?"

"It's the end of the road for me."
"I will not write another check unless they all support a ban on assaultweapons,"
"Enough is enough!"
View Quote
It appears his threat might already be carrying weight through the Florida GOP.

_____

Sen. Baxley & Sen. Steube

Sen. Dennis Baxley (R) and Senate Judricary Commitee Chair Gred Steube (R) have capitulated to the pressures of the Gun Grabbers.

Sen. Baxley was in the process of re-introducing his Campus Carry bill that would allow Teachers and Staff of K-12 school with CCW permits to carry on campus and protect their students but it was pulled from the committee.

Sen. Baxkey stated;

"The chairman of the Judiciary Committee [Sen. Greg Steube (R)] and I have concurred and agreed that the best thing for us is to pull it off of the agenda at this point,"

"We're not ready for this discussion. We want to fully investigate every option that we have to deal with school safety."
View Quote
_____

Marco Rubio, Florida's Republican Voice in Congress has also sided with the Gun Grabbers by saying that the State Legislature should look at Democrat backed 'red flag" style gun laws.

Sen. Rubio said on Miami's CBS 4 Sunday morning show with host Jim DeFede that state legislators should "absolutely" look at enacting a SB-530; which would enable law enforcement officials and citizens to get a restraining order to remove guns from a person who is reported to law enforcement as a danger. Sen. Rubio told Miami CBS affiliate WFOR that it's an "example of a state law" that could have helped prevent the Florida shooting.

FL SB-530: Risk Protection Order Act

Risk Protection Orders; Creating the "The Risk Protection Order Act"; authorizing risk protection orders to prevent persons who are at high risk of harming themselves or others from accessing firearms; requiring law enforcement agencies to develop certain policies and procedures by a certain date; requiring the termination of a license to carry a concealed weapon or firearm that is held by a person subject to such an order, etc.

This bill is authored by Sen. Audrey Gibson (D) and sure is in line with what Sen. Bill Galvano wants to happen and what Sen. Rubio is endorsing.

______

Lastly, Brian Ballard, a powerful lobbyist who was a major fundraiser for President Donald Trump's campaign and is close to Florida Governor Rick Scott stated that Florida Republicans are under a pressure to act and that young voters could be a pivotal swing in the 2018 election.

"It's always easy to throw out the gun issue if you want to demagogue. I do think politicians are going to be in trouble if they don't react to make sure schools are safe and to make sure our criminal justice authorities are talking to each other."
View Quote
With busloads of students across the State riding to the State Capitol and the Leon County School Board excusing all absences from students on Wednesday to protect at the Capitol

(Leon County is Tallahassee, the State Capital)

Ballard is very much correct in that gun rights are being made a target and that law makers are under fire.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:08:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Anyone talking about the jrotc cadet who was killed getting a military burial? I think there was something on Reddit about it. His funeral is today.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:10:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I think the question is why do a number of them show up in prior news articles from across the country.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:13:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
That idiot kept team killing and falling off ledges in Unreal Tournament.  I have no respect for him and he was always banned from our servers.

Nothing but sour grapes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't argue with me, argue with Col. Grossman.  You know, the foremost expert on the subject in the world.ha

Nothing but sour grapes.
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:15:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Crisis Actor
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:18:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/20/2018 11:22:35 AM EDT
[#50]
I think a big question needs to be asked.  Why are these mass killers that do live, are tried, convicted of murder, not executed in a timely manner?  Why does our society stand for that?  Before we ever look at taking rights away from society that has done no harm we should look at modifying laws to speed up the process to execute these types of killers.  If the federal and state constitutions need to be more clearly worded that capital punishment is not cruel and unusual punishment, then so be it.  Americans need to work together so that these monsters don't get to have a show for 20 years or life.

Those who say capital punishment is more expensive than life in prison, yeah it is the way it is done today in America.  It wasn't the way it used to be done in this country because death penalty sure was cheaper at one time than life in prison.  These type of criminals who are beyond a shadow of a doubt guilty should get their trial and upon conviction maybe sit on death row at most a year with a couple appeals and then be hanged.  No need in making execution complicated.  It worked just fine for the Japanese and German war criminals in the 1940's and it would work just fine for these mass killers too.
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top