Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:17:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a coworker once who would non-stop flush the urinal while he was taking a leak.

Not sure what his problem is but damn that was annoying.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I've pissed in a sink at a show because all the urinals were in use.
It's not like anyone uses them anyways. (The sink, that is.)
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:18:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope, never a problem.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:19:36 PM EDT
[#4]
It's called " Stranger Anxiety ".   Hate to admit it but it was an area that I actually studied in college .  It was required .  A psychology course .   Had to do with reactions of humans when faced with other strangers .  Basically the unknown of others .

gd
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:21:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Used to, really bad actually.

20 years in the military having someone have to "watch it exit my body" about every 4-6 months fixed it though
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:23:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You should try .mil piss testing.

I think it pretty much creeps out everybody but it's mandatory so... Whatever.
View Quote
The 7 Classifications of Urinalysis Observers aka Meat Gazzers
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:28:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Just do your 6-times tables in your head.  You won't get past 6x6 before the flow starts.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:29:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm the no patience guy.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:48:53 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You should try .mil piss testing.

I think it pretty much creeps out everybody but it's mandatory so... Whatever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6OsdGuYycs
Holy shit that's great!

The whole thing is bullshit anyway... They should pull hair if it's actually something they care about, but all they care about is meeting the quota.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:52:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nope

Stare at my dick while I piss, I don't give a fuck
View Quote
Sned me PM
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:54:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Nope

View Quote
Sned me PM
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 10:01:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Not anymore unless is something gross like a trough. Then I'm more worried about getting splashed rather than peeped. It must go away with age.

Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:37:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Doing math helps so does flomax

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OnBcfPoT3G0

The part where everyone’s outside the stall listening perfectly sums up what’s going on in my brain
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:55:33 AM EDT
[#14]
I don't want anybody around me when I piss. I don't think it's a normal alpha/hetero male reaction to be okay with another man around your dick. Not saying some of you guys are fags, but I just don't think it's normal to be okay with another man around your dick.

However, taken literally (because some of you pervs will do this), if you've actually had another man physically 'around your dick,' you are undeniably a fag. Free country, though. Knock yourselves out and have a ball.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 9:07:32 AM EDT
[#15]
This shit is why the liberals will win and our side won't even fight.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 9:10:35 AM EDT
[#16]
My anxiety urinating is even worse when a woman is around.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 9:12:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Sned me PM
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope

Sned me PM
That's not strange at all.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#18]
No, but that damn prostate. It lets me go when it wants to.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:31:02 AM EDT
[#19]
IB4L

I like to give it a flick and let it do the fire hose thing when there are no dividers.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Why do you care about the size of his pecker?
View Quote
Now a homo thread.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yep. Hard for me to go in front of other people unless i'm drunk. I heard if you do division in your head it can help, I may or may not have tried this a few times

The worst part for me was when I met my gf and I went over to her place the first couple of times. Hard to go when she was 10' away watching tv in the other room Now it's not an issue.
View Quote
I used to do multiplication in my head to last longer in bed. Worked wonders

1x2=2 2x2=4 4x2=8 8x2=16 16x2=32 32x2=64 64x2=128 and so on and so fourth. Although when you get to 5 or 6 digits, go back to focusing on the sex or you will find your self dick in one hand, calculator in the other, and a disappointed female getting dressed on the edge of your bed your bed.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:40:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Has anyone had to pee in the troughs that are in the middle of the room, and people pee from either side so you are literally staring at the person across from you and pissing in each others direction? Those are weird.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:03:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
i have large penis, no insecurities here
View Quote
I was in athletics when showering was not optional, then I worked a job which had mandatory showering after shift, for nearly a decade. I'm not shy about getting naked in front of a crowd, lol. I do have trouble urinating when I'm in a quiet bathroom, with other people in hearing range. I also can't go if there is a line behind me.
It's not insecurity about my dick, I honestly don't know what drives it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#24]
I don't care. In fact I stand back enough from it to prevent splashback. I also drop deuces with no walls

ETA: I also don't get why some guys stand so close to the urinals. They are fucking touching their shit and pants all up in that nasty shit
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:07:51 AM EDT
[#25]
nope.  I urinate freely
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:08:17 AM EDT
[#26]
It is more common than you think.  In many correctional settings (jails, work release centers, etc) to preserved the chain of custody, someone has to stand next to the male, and insure that the urine is coming out of the end of a penis, not out of a bottle, or even one of the phony penises designed for trying to fool urinalysis testing....and the phony ones even come with heaters so the urine is at the correct temperature.  It would be bad enough to have to watch a bunch of dicks, but it would be even worse for the females who have to maintain chain of custody...they have to insure that the females don't use their fingernail to puncture a urine container such as a balloon that is secreted vaginally.   I guess it's a living though....
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:08:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
i have large penis, no insecurities here
View Quote
Aren't you an Asian that drives a BMW?
Somehow I find that hard to believe.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:12:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Yep, I've got it. It's called paruresis. I can only use a urinal if I'm alone in the room or all the other people are in stalls, but the moment someone else is in the room at a urinal or by the mirror, it just don't work and I have to find a stall. 

Pretty sure it goes back to middle school when some kid pushed me into the urinal as I was taking a leak and I pissed all over myself. 
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:16:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yep, I've got it. It's called paruresis. I can only use a urinal if I'm alone in the room or all the other people are in stalls, but the moment someone else is in the room at a urinal or by the mirror, it just don't work and I have to find a stall. 

Pretty sure it goes back to middle school when some kid pushed me into the urinal as I was taking a leak and I pissed all over myself. 
View Quote
Speaking of that, I tend to avoid urinals solely because of the situational awareness factor.
Nothing says defenseless like standing with your back to the door and your dick in your hand.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:21:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Has anyone had to pee in the troughs that are in the middle of the room, and people pee from either side so you are literally staring at the person across from you and pissing in each others direction? Those are weird.
View Quote
That thread was solid gold.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:26:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Speaking of that, I tend to avoid urinals solely because of the situational awareness factor.
Nothing says defenseless like standing with your back to the door and your dick in your hand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One hand on the cock, and one hand on the Glock, homie.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:33:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top