BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9253
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:13:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:14:08 PM EDT
[#2]
My first pickup was an '82 Chevy 1 ton dually with a 454. I inherited from my Moms Dad.  I loved that pickup the engine started knocking when my Dad told be to pull a 1,000 bushel grain cart to the other farm with it.  The grain cart was empty but my Dad didn't want to fix it. I am still pissed about that.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#3]
And 455 is not Pirkle Paged by me.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:15:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:15:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Good news is the new rocker and lifter are in. Bad news is the valve is sticking.

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:16:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I still can't post pics. Nobody posted a .450 Marlin. A .404 Jefferey etc. Lame fags.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I still can't post pics. Nobody posted a .450 Marlin. A .404 Jefferey etc. Lame fags.
dude.  you can post pics.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:18:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:18:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Good news is the new rocker and lifter are in. Bad news is the valve is sticking.

https://i.imgur.com/xKjBQv1.jpg
View Quote
Time to perform open head surgery.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:19:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not for the last 2 weeks or so. I see you set a trap for echo5 in the 15000 thread.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:19:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:20:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Kathy Mattea - 455 Rocket (Official Video)
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:21:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Was actually just singing this song in my head.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:26:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Time to perform open head surgery.
View Quote
Not yet. Still have some things to try.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:27:39 PM EDT
[#15]
I seriously need some prayers.  We ain't had rain for several months, there is a squall line coming from the northwest and it appears to be fading.

I stepped outside to take a piss and heard thunder.  Pray for rain please not just for the animals but this place is a tinder box right now.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I seriously need some prayers.  We ain't had rain for several months, there is a squall line coming from the northwest and it appears to be fading.

I stepped outside to take a piss and heard thunder.  Pray for rain please not just for the animals but this place is a tinder box right now.
View Quote
So tracers are a bad idea?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:31:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Done. And will continue.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:32:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
ok im goin to bed and i'll give you a shout out tonight.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:33:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
That sucks. We had enough here this week for the both of us. What part of Texas? My dad lives near Hemphill.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:34:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
ok im goin to bed and i'll give you a shout out tonight.
View Quote
Later OS.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:34:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is funny for real.  The last ranch I managed one of the dumbass owners had an AR and loaded it with tracers.  He put a deer down from ten yards away and missed on the second shot.   He started a small fire that I put out with a fire extinguisher.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:36:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That sucks. We had enough here this week for the both of us. What part of Texas? My dad lives near Hemphill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you ever watched the show Border Wars on National Geographic channel and they talk about the Falfurrias Checkpoint, I am just southwest of that by a few miles.  So really southern Texas.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:46:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not for the last 2 weeks or so. I see you set a trap for echo5 in the 15000 thread.
View Quote
No more drivel got damnit. Fags.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:48:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rare Shasta Mice found at Pirkles ranch. No drivel. Tell him Pirkle.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:55:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Rare Shasta Mice found at Pirkles ranch. No drivel. Tell him Pirkle.
View Quote
I don't own the place, so that is the ranch owners problem.   Google axolotly. Fag.  He has an axolotly problem.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:00:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
If you ever watched the show Border Wars on National Geographic channel and they talk about the Falfurrias Checkpoint, I am just southwest of that by a few miles.  So really southern Texas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Man, look at the ugly ass little deer they shoot down there. Like German Shepards with antlers.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:01:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I don't own the place, so that is the ranch owners problem.   Google axolotly. Fag.  He has an axolotly problem.
View Quote
No y on the end.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:17:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Man, look at the ugly ass little deer they shoot down there. Like German Shepards with antlers.
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/593ebac6579fb3fa4a853db4/59d2ad9c9f8dce29a42d3e34/59d3eb2b8419c2db3e9a28f7/1507229974034/IMG_1795.jpg?format=500w
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/593ebac6579fb3fa4a853db4/59d2ad9c9f8dce29a42d3e34/59d3eb2b8419c2db3e9a28f7/1507229974034/IMG_1795.jpg?format=500w
Yes, the biggest deer we ever shot was a 7 point that scored 256" on the B&C.

We didn't really shoot him we traded him and a couple other bucks for a breeder deer from Ricky Munoz, he is a singer from the Tejano band Intocable.

The year after we traded the buck to him he sold it to a breeder in Mexico as a 256" B&C 7 point.  He had at least 30 scorable points on his G1's.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:21:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

We didn't really shoot him we traded him and a couple other bucks for a breeder deer from Ricky Munoz, he is a singer from the Tejano band Intocable.

The year after we traded the buck to him he sold it to a breeder in Mexico as a 256" B&C 7 point.  He had at least 30 scorable points on his G1's.
View Quote
any pics? That's insane!
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:33:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
any pics? That's insane!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

any pics? That's insane!
He was born 13 years ago.  We sold him when he was 3.  I will have to look on a couple of old external hard drives for pics.  I take at least 50k pics a year, you got to get the right one.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:35:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
He was born 13 years ago.  We sold him when he was 3.  I will have to look on a couple of old external hard drives for pics.  I take at least 50k pics a year, you got to get the right one.
View Quote
Damn. That's like more than 87 pics a day!
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:37:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Salamanders?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:43:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Salamanders?
View Quote
Extinct Salamanders in the wild from a series of lakes in Mexico.  They always look like they are smiling.   I am all for saving extinct species from the wild like scimitar Oryx and
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:58:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Sounds interesting. You oughta catch some and maybe get a tank/habitat and keep a few.
We've got lizards everywhere here. Im sure I'll end up with a tank set up eventually for the boys.
The big ones are cocky, they get up high on my fence and puff out their neck and stare at ya.

On a side note when I was mowing the lawn the other day one ran below the mower to hide lol. He did not come out the other side.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 12:01:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Fagamanders
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 12:11:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Sounds interesting. You oughta catch some and maybe get a tank/habitat and keep a few.
We've got lizards everywhere here. Im sure I'll end up with a tank set up eventually for the boys.
The big ones are cocky, they get up high on my fence and puff out their neck and stare at ya.

On a side note when I was mowing the lawn the other day one ran below the mower to hide lol. He did not come out the other side.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 12:13:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 12:35:31 AM EDT
[#38]
They have smiles.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 12:49:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Eli Young Band - When it Rains

WE GOT RAIN!!! A half inch so far.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:02:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm all finished with my first pmag dye.
I tried to get red. I used cherry red but it's an actual dark red like burgundy. I need to see what other reds are available. I know they offer flame red but I was afraid that would be orange/red. I decided not to do the base plate and swapped out the white one with the one on my 40.

Well here it is. Is it cool or is it a fag mag?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/464394/IMG_4614_PNG-550334.png

I like it, it's just not what I wanted...but hell atleast it didn't  turn out pink!

Next up I'm gonna do yellow and blue. Any recommendations for getting a blue close to the factory blue pmags?
View Quote
Not bad at all. I like it
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:10:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You have no idea.  I am not a patient man you should have seen a video that my buddy took of me when I got pissed at a feeder mechanism for not working.

First my wifes bitch all 110 pounds of her try's to rape me constantly.

Second we have a one working toilet, the little Grackles are constantly in the bathroom, so I have to go to the barn when I got to shit.

Third when I do get to shit in the house there is no toilet paper.

Fourth I am always outnumbered when it comes to getting to choose where we eat when we go to town (I wanted bbq they chose Sonic).

Fifth they are all better shots than me.

That is just a short list.  
View Quote
That's how it works.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 3:26:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMF4B3wDO_E

WE GOT RAIN!!! A half inch so far.
View Quote
Prayer!  Thank you, God.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:10:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Jeez, that's brutal
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:18:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That is funny for real.  The last ranch I managed one of the dumbass owners had an AR and loaded it with tracers.  He put a deer down from ten yards away and missed on the second shot.   He started a small fire that I put out with a fire extinguisher.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow. Was he violating one of his own ranch policies in doing so?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:50:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Fagamanders
View Quote
My first smile of the day
No matter what it is it gets fag labeled here in 8000 somehow
That's pretty neat. They look strange. The ones I used to see in Oregon in ponds were Orange, I think they were called Newts if I remember correctly. My son just asked if he can have a tank for a lizard after seeing yours that I showed him.

Glad you guys got some rain!
Quoted:

Not bad at all. I like it
View Quote
Thanks HTV. Im going to yellow to today for my "banana" clip.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:08:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Fuck!  I just turned the TV on while starting to read work emails for the day.  Without looking I tried to sit the remote on the table and put it right in my glass of water.  Shit's broke yo, .
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:12:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:22:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Fuck!  I just turned the TV on while starting to read work emails for the day.  Without looking I tried to sit the remote on the table and put it right in my glass of water.  Shit's broke yo, .
View Quote
Take the batteries out and set it in the sun or over a heater vent. That happened to mine, after drying it out it was fine.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:31:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lol. I literally just wrote a thread last night that covers protecting electronics from water.

I think I have yet to accidentally dunk anything myself, surprisingly.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

My first smile of the day
No matter what it is it gets fag labeled here in 8000 somehow

That's pretty neat. They look strange. The ones I used to see in Oregon in ponds were Orange, I think they were called Newts if I remember correctly. My son just asked if he can have a tank for a lizard after seeing yours that I showed him.

Glad you guys got some rain!

Thanks HTV. Im going to yellow to today for my "banana" clip.
View Quote
Here the phagz are waiting to see your banana....
Page / 9253
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top