BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 5:56:29 AM EDT
[#1]
CIB,
I will take (2)XL shirts. I will be getting in contact with my buddies and should have some more shirts ordered pretty quick. Thanks.

Miss Magnum,
Tank tops, guns & cleavage.... Bless You!!

DK
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 6:22:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I will take two in Extra Large.  Please give me address and I will send postal money order.  thanks Bruce  PS what is shipping and handling cost?
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 6:40:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Put me down for 1 L(maybe more if I can get some friends in on this)

Could we get some sort of page linked from the front(I'd hate to have to search for this thread) or as an announcement with all the details and perhaps a photo of the finished product?
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 6:52:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll take 2 in XL, and I'd like to send a money order as well.  Let me know when they're ready and get me an address to send the MO to.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 7:09:03 AM EDT
[#5]

The shirts look great CIB.... [:)]

I'll take one now for sure.....  XXXXL

Will there be a chance to order more at a later date?

Thanks

Link Posted: 5/7/2001 9:34:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Boy, you guys have been busy this morning!  We can go either way on material, 100% Cotton or 50/50 poly-cotton blend whatever I don't care.  She said the shirts run normal in size, I was thinking of going with Hanes if that's alright.  For all of you that want to use snail mail that'll be fine I'll post an addy as soon as I'm ready for orders, still working on the paypal thing, as I don't want to get screwed by them, they seem fairly reputable though, just kinda concerned about what it'll end up costing.  Don't know if there will be a second run of these shirts, as the spring/summer progresses I have less and less free time so "if" there is a second run it probably won't be until October probably.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 9:38:39 AM EDT
[#7]
I would like to purchase:

1 XL
1 Med
1 L

Thanks!

[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 10:10:29 AM EDT
[#8]
I would like 1 L and 1 XL.  I would prefer 100% cotton.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 12:02:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 2:47:43 PM EDT
[#10]
O.K. the hotmail e-mail is up [url][email protected][/url]  you can now use this to tell me how many you want and size, please include your username from here so I know who the hell you are!  Oh, only use this e-mail if you serious about buying one!  I'm trying to pin down the screen printer on how long our order will take, once I have done that I will post a snail mail addy so you can mail your order.  Remember fellas I'm not in the shirt business so if your not serious don't order!  I don't need a bunch of shirts I can't use.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 3:56:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Will you take personal checks via snail mail?  I would like 1 large.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Turok, I was thinking more about Postal Money Orders it's not that I don't trust you guys, but I'd like to keep any conflicts from arising due to mistakes on members parts as well as my own.  I can picture flame wars resulting from mistakes and I'd kinda like to spare everyone here from sifting through threads where I have to explain something over and over or defend myself because of someone else's mistake.  I pretty much consider everyone here my friend (maybe be a bit naive on my part) and would like to keep it that way, hell otherwise why create work for myself that does'nt pay anything?
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 5:35:49 AM EDT
[#13]
CIB,

You've got mail!!

DK
Link Posted: 5/11/2001 3:14:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I want 2 Extra large shirts. Let how you want the money. I would rather send you a cashiers check. Post an address where I can send the $$$
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 9:35:09 AM EDT
[#15]
CIB
Put me down for 2 In Xl

Rob
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 9:39:05 AM EDT
[#16]
CIB,

Just sent you mail to order one XXXL or XXL, if they got it and a L.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top