Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:35:42 AM EDT
[#1]
The Atlas Stone was probably my favorite obstacle to watch. Some people's approach was hilarious.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:51:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That reminds me, who is our beard care products sponsor. I need some mustache wax.
View Quote
Jacklick is who you seek
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 9:54:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The Atlas Stone was probably my favorite obstacle to watch. Some people's approach was hilarious.
View Quote
Deadlifts finally paid off
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:31:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
IDK what the problem was, pick up rock, set rock on post, drop rock back in hole. 
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:32:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
IDK what the problem was, pick up rock, set rock on post, drop rock back in hole. 
View Quote
yeah same I just picked it up
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:06:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 3:17:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you to all the sponsors, Geissele, MOA, Esstac, ADM, Radian Weapons put out big time for this one, GemTech, everyone else. You guys rock! I look forward to coming to this each year, even though i see some of these dudes in between and we do the same shit hanging out waiting for cola wars to come around. Cant find a better more ridiculous groups of guys and gals anywhere. Truly privileged to be a part of this group.

Some pics of mine:

Shout out to the main man, early morning sun lighting up the banner.

And now at night!

Wizards see more stars

Plate rack wrecking a victim

Ravin

Rave jump rope?

"privilege" sleeping conditions are dark, dank, and haunty

Its not that weird

Kaik and co  

G Crew and MOA  

I was entrusted with a small human. It looks okay. It didnt die.

Small humans like woobies  

And sponsor hats!  

Some of the gang
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 2:35:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Did I mention how much fun East was this year?  

Well it was! Thanks to everyone who helped put it!
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Group photo:

The Arf media server seems to be limiting the resolution to 1200x400 pixels.  The full-size image is 6240x2080.  I'll have to see what I can do to get a higher res file uploaded.  Any ideas how I can do this using the Arf Media Server?
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Group photo:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203937/CWE5_Group_Photo_A1-346200.jpg

The Arf media server seems to be limiting the resolution to 1200x400 pixels.  The full-size image is 6240x2080.  I'll have to see what I can do to get a higher res file uploaded.  Any ideas how I can do this using the Arf Media Server?
View Quote
Such a good picture. Too bad it's not the one I want.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top