BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 7:41:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Guess I'll throw my $.87 into this thread.

This was my first year going to a ColaWarrior and it's really something that has to be experienced first hand. Photos and videos don't really do it any credit - the camaraderie, people, food, and challenges.  I'm both satisfied and unsatisfied with my run - placing 39 of 95 isn't bad IMO, but yet I wonder if I couldn't have downed 1 more soda, hit one more pistol target or actually made it up the rest of the rope.

It certainly gives me a few more areas to work on for future competitions and general fitness and I expect to make a better showing next year.

A big shout out to the numerous sponsors - I can't remember them all (and they are listed previously in the thread) but I will hit the highlights.  Mitch @ MOA Targets is quite the character and hard to forget. Also Stu (and the younger guy, whose name escapes me) from Esstac. Radian and ADM.

And last, but certainly not least...Geissele and ALG!  Thanks so much for sending the unique rifles, prizes and your crew.  I've grown to appreciate your products the past couple years, and this further reinforces my desire to outfit my guns with your products.
View Quote
Its very overrated. 
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 7:59:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well the guy in your avatar isnt fat 
View Quote
Or is it!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 8:30:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Well it was Friday the 13th.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 9:09:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

March 8-10
View Quote
Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 9:30:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Thank you to Geissele for the range time and letting my little boy shoot.  I know he seemed unimpressed at the time (he's just shy) but he's been babbling about it non stop since Saturday so he definitely enjoyed the hell out of it. 

And a special thank you to esstac, I didn't expect to win the chili cookoff but was completely blown away by the prize.  I had been eyeballing one of those recently but I think they were OOS so I'm thrilled with it.  Thanks so much.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 9:36:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Frat boy antics.

Thanks to all the sponsors who contribute to this insanity.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 9:57:54 AM EDT
[#7]
this is what was going through my head each of the 5 times Kai played this track

Link Posted: 10/17/2017 11:58:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Its very overrated. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guess I'll throw my $.87 into this thread.

This was my first year going to a ColaWarrior and it's really something that has to be experienced first hand. Photos and videos don't really do it any credit - the camaraderie, people, food, and challenges.  I'm both satisfied and unsatisfied with my run - placing 39 of 95 isn't bad IMO, but yet I wonder if I couldn't have downed 1 more soda, hit one more pistol target or actually made it up the rest of the rope.

It certainly gives me a few more areas to work on for future competitions and general fitness and I expect to make a better showing next year.

A big shout out to the numerous sponsors - I can't remember them all (and they are listed previously in the thread) but I will hit the highlights.  Mitch @ MOA Targets is quite the character and hard to forget. Also Stu (and the younger guy, whose name escapes me) from Esstac. Radian and ADM.

And last, but certainly not least...Geissele and ALG!  Thanks so much for sending the unique rifles, prizes and your crew.  I've grown to appreciate your products the past couple years, and this further reinforces my desire to outfit my guns with your products.
Its very overrated. 
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 12:11:55 PM EDT
[#9]
So.. anyone want to trade me their CWE5 charging handle?

Will look real nice on my yet to be built CWAR..
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 12:16:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So.. anyone want to trade/sell me their CWE5 charging handle?

Will look real nice on my yet to be built CWAR..
View Quote
Can't sell swag 
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 12:19:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Can't sell swag 
View Quote
My apologies.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 12:59:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
this is what was going through my head each of the 5 times Kai played this track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzExIKnVrzI
View Quote
That song is awesome.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 5:57:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Bumping for more pics
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 7:33:21 PM EDT
[#14]

This is not the look of happiness ...

Link Posted: 10/17/2017 8:18:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 10/17/2017 11:57:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Thank you so much for making my first Cola Warrior a great one guys! I'm so glad I got to run and meet all of you lovely people. Feels pretty good to be a rookie and High Woman. Taking Kai's advice, I'm trying reallllly hard to stop being fat so that I place with the big boys next year.
Huuuuuge shoutout goes to all of our sponsors, of course. You know who you are Can't wait to bring my finished rifle to East 6 next year! It's gonna be a beaut.

Link Posted: 10/18/2017 7:14:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Thank you so much for making my first Cola Warrior a great one guys! I'm so glad I got to run and meet all of you lovely people. Feels pretty good to be a rookie and High Woman. Taking Kai's advice, I'm trying reallllly hard to stop being fat so that I place with the big boys next year.
Huuuuuge shoutout goes to all of our sponsors, of course. You know who you are Can't wait to bring my finished rifle to East 6 next year! It's gonna be a beaut.

https://i.imgur.com/3Y4CG5u.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BseUH5A.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/vsMkCzR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/1FCtdqi.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/PTbR0xP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5d7n3QA.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/MtEaEqo.jpg?1
View Quote
Glad you made it out. Congratulations on the win, and nice pictures!
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 9:43:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Cola-Mom thought NODs were cool, the only ones shed used were Gulf War era weapon mounted stuff. 

I chased my dad for his run so I could capture the angst, twas worth it 

His biggest problem wasnt the chugging, it was that it was soda 

No dignity is allowed at CW!

Link Posted: 10/18/2017 10:08:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 11:33:19 AM EDT
[#20]
East 5 was my intro into the Peep and Chug Life... After hanging out with the group and finishing a run filled with penalties and vomit, I am hooked! I was very impressed at how welcoming everyone was to a complete stranger like me. Thank you very much for getting me a run even though I was on the standby list.

Also, I want to give a shoutout to all of the awesome sponsors for going above and beyond with their generosity!
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 11:40:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Moment of silence for that poor fucking rope.

Link Posted: 10/18/2017 1:35:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Thanks to everyone that showed up. We had a great event. Could not have asked for a smoother run or organized event.
The food and kitchen was amazing and I can express how great a job Jen and B-stich did with the Help of Brodozer
It was so good to have the G crew and Esstac at the event. The ability to talk to the sponsors, kick ideas and hear about products is something that is rare for us that can't get to Shotshow.
Getting to play with some of the other toys is an even rarer expirence. You guys rock.
The help running people and timing, and staging allowed me to relax the most I think I have ever at East. I am thankful for that. It was nice.

Sorry not sorry for the range. It will be harder next year, as it should be.

Look for the Colamas 3 gift exchange to drop in GD on Nov 1
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 1:39:03 PM EDT
[#23]

Thanks to the G-Crew for giving the East Hosts the leverage they needed to make me violate my vow of abstinence. Had a great time hanging out with you guys on the range, in addition to the normal shenanigans. Having other people provide the weapons and ammo for prototype testing is the best thing ever. And you guys provided the best testing platforms I've gotten to play with in a long time. 

As usual, the event was a home run, no one died, I got to kick myself for my failures on the course, and Kai got mostly naked. Well done peeps, well done. Thank you all, hosts, sponsors, participants, and horrified observers who will now spend their days trying to talk themselves out of joining our happy little cult, right up until they join.

See you in April.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 3:46:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/LCBcrTE.png

Thanks to the G-Crew for giving the East Hosts the leverage they needed to make me violate my vow of abstinence. Had a great time hanging out with you guys on the range, in addition to the normal shenanigans. Having other people provide the weapons and ammo for prototype testing is the best thing ever. And you guys provided the best testing platforms I've gotten to play with in a long time. 

https://i.imgur.com/WQ1ygOD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hnkDOkD.jpg

As usual, the event was a home run, no one died, I got to kick myself for my failures on the course, and Kai got mostly naked. Well done peeps, well done. Thank you all, hosts, sponsors, participants, and horrified observers who will now spend their days trying to talk themselves out of joining our happy little cult, right up until they join.

See you in April.
View Quote
The sound of gunfire puts me to sleep.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Go buy stuff from sponsors! And thank them for sponsoring cola warrior when you do!

cheap mfs
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 7:30:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Why can't I hold all this privilege? 

Link Posted: 10/19/2017 8:15:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Another fantastic cola warrior.  Great food, good dranks, hanging out with the coolest sponsors, weird ravers and exercising with ghosts. Sounds exactly like what should be expected at a cola warrior.  Second place, again, btw.

Link Posted: 10/19/2017 8:18:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 8:23:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

How many is that? Have you surpassed Captian's forever 5s?
View Quote
Pretty sure that was my 5th 2nd place finish
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 8:24:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Pretty sure that was my 5th 2nd place finish
View Quote
you coming to SE this year?
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:00:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

you coming to SE this year?
View Quote
Prolly, Idk, maybe.  We'll see though.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:03:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Prolly, Idk, maybe.  We'll see though.
View Quote
I just wanna see that sweet mustache for myself
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:10:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I just wanna see that sweet mustache for myself
View Quote
If she doesn't shave it in my sleep...
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:22:42 AM EDT
[#34]
That reminds me, who is our beard care products sponsor. I need some mustache wax.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:24:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That reminds me, who is our beard care products sponsor. I need some mustache wax.
View Quote
Ditto
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:57:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
-10 man points.  only product that should touch your beard/mustache is gun oil, diesel fuel, or rotella.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 10:04:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

-10 man points.  only product that should touch your beard/mustache is gun oil, diesel fuel, or rotella.
View Quote
Fake news
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 10:17:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds kinda gay bro,

I moisturized my beard last night, my Gf being a willing participant 
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Sounds kinda gay bro,

I moisturized my beard last night, my Gf being a willing participant 
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 11:19:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
WRONG!

Bacon.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 11:21:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 11:49:31 AM EDT
[#42]
then why are you asking about buying a product?
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 11:49:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
WRONG!

Bacon.
View Quote
acceptable substitute.  I'll allow it
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 11:51:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

then why are you asking about buying a product?
View Quote
Well I can't spend all of my time between the wife's legs can I?
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 2:45:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Someone post a video of Pasties High Woman run & chug.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 3:44:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 6:44:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Well done with the Atlas ball! Since you have the mold, why not make a second. The heckling opportunities for an obstacle involving a pair of Atlas balls are endless.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 12:29:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Atlas Stone
View Quote
Awesome, that was very well done. It gives me nefarious ideas for West next year. Take it for a ride in the toboggan? Roll it under the dump truck with you? Do the tire walking thingie? Use it instead of the tire in the pit? Carry it up the stripper pole?

Possibilities are endless. 
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 4:46:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Well done with the Atlas ball! Since you have the mold, why not make a second. The heckling opportunities for an obstacle involving a pair of Atlas balls are endless.
View Quote
I plan on making more, but
I’m running out of time quickly though. Really need air temps above 40.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 4:48:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Awesome, that was very well done. It gives me nefarious ideas for West next year. Take it for a ride in the toboggan? Roll it under the dump truck with you? Do the tire walking thingie? Use it instead of the tire in the pit? Carry it up the stripper pole?

Possibilities are endless. 
View Quote
Done right, these things are all but indestructible after a week.

ETA But it’s still concrete obviously...so yeah. Remember that before you get too creative.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top