Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:13:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Let the dysfunctional liberals implode themselves.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:14:11 AM EDT
[#2]
The PizzaGate pedo ring stuff is real folks.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:18:43 AM EDT
[#3]
The glitter is fading

Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:19:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That is the beauty of all of this.

Hollywood has been insufferably pompous for decades. Their sermonizing bullshit is one of the reasons why the entertainment industry as a whole is sinking. And now we know for sure what any reasonable person with a functional IQ should have deduced long ago: That many of these people are just fucking scum.

I don't mean people we don't like because of politics, I mean people who are truly morally degenerate in every possible definition of the word. Strip away the designer clothes, makeup, and PR bullshit and what you have are people you would never associate with because they are fucking monsters.

And so the class of people progressives love to put up on the soap box are being stripped for all the world to see.

And better still, it's a brilliant opportunity for various government agencies to start digging really hard into the goings on in Hollywood. Because there is now ample evidence of criminal conduct in many respects...and we all know it ain't just Harvey.

Hubris brings nemesis. He's late, but let's hope he's thorough.
View Quote
Sounds like Washington DC.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Congress did the same thing to its interns and in the end nobody cared.

See how that worked out?
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:22:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Rose was cool back in the day before she changed her hair. But then again, wasn't everything else..

skip to 1 min in.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:25:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Let the dysfunctional liberals implode themselves.
View Quote
Unfortunately thats not how it works. They’ll blame everyone for it but themselves and try to make everyone pay penance for their evil.

Note: I said “try”.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:26:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It is going to be like mccarthyism, but with harvey doing nasty stuff instead of commnism. And nobody knows what's real because it all sounds plausible.

Epic.
View Quote
communism IS nasty stuff. 
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:30:29 AM EDT
[#9]
She used to be hot as shit.  what the hell happened?
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#10]
lol!

liberal's fighting amongst each other

I hope they tear themselves apart
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
She has a quality set of tits.
View Quote
Maybe once upon a time.  Her face has seen some better days, looks like she's been to the hack doctor.

I think she is well, well used also.  I mean WELL used.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:49:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The next time Matt Damon, Ben Afflack, or any of the other scumbags involved with this get up on their soap box and tells us we don't need guns, or don't vote for conservatives because they're racist, tell them we don't take advise from rapists.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:50:14 AM EDT
[#13]
She was in a car accident of some kind about eight years ago and fucked her face up pretty bad. For what she's been through, she doesn't look half bad. Growing old can be a bitch.

Still like the tits.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:51:31 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm wondering if she's made her M-16 leg California-compliant.

Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:18:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:22:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So, they are now covering for someone who actually grabbed someone by the Pussy?
View Quote
Thanks for the idea.

Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:50:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:56:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So, they are now covering for someone who actually grabbed someone by the Pussy?
View Quote
Actually if I'm not mistaken, they are covering for someone who grabbed a chick by the tit. She really went on a Ben Affleck rant yesterday or the day before and might have said some bad things to him so that could be the reason she was suspended.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:58:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Why the fuck has it taken so many years for them to speak up.  They are all to blame for this.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 11:18:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Is there really a "Rosearmy"? This chick hasn't been relevant since 1997
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 11:37:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Good I am glad to see liberals eating their own.
View Quote
Just keep in mind that *this* is how you get "net neutrality."  Huge companies with a defacto monopoly on certain means of communication and information dissemination claim that they are justified in censoring because they are not a public utility.  But when one tries to hold them accountable for "their" content, it's "Oh, that's the users."  Liberals are fine with that - until THEIR ox gets gored.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 11:55:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
She used to be hot as shit.  what the hell happened?
View Quote
Same thing that happens to every hot 20 something Hollywood starlet. She hit 40 and the wheels came off. The crazy always wins in the end.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 12:18:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Rose McGowan, 2008, with longer hair

Link Posted: 10/12/2017 12:20:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Willing to bet that they suspend Trump's account after he is out of office.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 5:49:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally posted in thread about Kate
Quoted:
McGowan is now claiming Bezos was in on the coverup
Rose Claims Here
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:14:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:16:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Love seeing libs destroy each other's !
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:24:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Except they are attached to a crazy chick....
View Quote
FWIW, they're all crazy, some are just higher-functioning...
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:34:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Would this have happened in the Hillary timeline?I think not.

Trump timeline best timeline.

-Clinton losing
-SJW NFL collapsing
-rape Hollywood burning

What's next?

If Trump gets nothing done, at least he threw a wrench in the social bullshit
View Quote
Your timeline show the swamp is beginning to drain.  IT is just not where most folks thought it would start.  It is a big swamp.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Actually if I'm not mistaken, they are covering for someone who grabbed a chick by the tit. She really went on a Ben Affleck rant yesterday or the day before and might have said some bad things to him so that could be the reason she was suspended.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of the last posts she made was of a copy of an email to Lindsey Lohan from her agent to meet Bob at the Peninsula Hotel; implying that Bob then raped Lindsey similar to the way Harvey raped Rose.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:40:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'd still hit it, but I wouldn't tell anyone.
View Quote
Too late, she says you SIIHP & will post pics on Twitter if you don't call her.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#32]
They all know each other's dirty secrets but it's #Russia, #fakenews, #Russia, etc. to distract from what's going on in their neck of the woods
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:44:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yep, threats of nuclear war and the death of millions doesn't violate the TOS apparently.
View Quote
Yeah, with all the nukes at her disposal, it was a credible threat and not just venting. It's way over the top for a woman who's been sexually assaulted to say mean things about her molester.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Never met Rose, even though we were in overlapping social circles. Got a chance to meet Scarlett for her birthday but fucked it up right about the time I decided to withdraw from all things Hollywood Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:48:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

One of the last posts she made was of a copy of an email to Lindsey Lohan from her agent to meet Bob at the Peninsula Hotel; implying that Bob then raped Lindsey similar to the way Harvey raped Rose.
View Quote
Interdasting.
Have a screengrab, perchance? I know her old posts have gone down the Twitter memory hole, but the internet nevar forgets.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:49:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
She has a quality set of tits.
View Quote
Marylin Manson broke up with her because she did too much coke.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Two pages and no one has posted why her account was suspended. It wasn't for any reason posted so far. It's not a conspiracy and actually makes sense.

From what i gather, she posted the private phone number of an Amazon executive who owns the right to one of her shows. She wants her ownership rights back for the series she was developing. He is not accused of harassment.

“We have been in touch with Ms. McGowan’s team. We want to explain that her account was temporarily locked because one of her Tweets included a
private phone number, which violates of our Terms of Service. The Tweet
was removed and her account has been unlocked. We will be clearer about
these policies and decisions in the future.

It's amazing the amount of bullshit being posted about this all over the net, both on the left and right that includes dopey conspiracy theories. McGowan's beef is about Harvey Weinstein and his influence with Amazon's entertainment division that cancelled development of her TV series. Twitter is not part of Pizzagate. Pizzagate wasn't real folks.

America is circling the drain. This social media fake news shit has to stop. The Russians were geniuses when they figured out they could start shit on twitter and facebook.

Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:54:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yep, threats of nuclear war and the death of millions doesn't violate the TOS apparently.
View Quote
Shut up.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:55:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Two pages and no one has posted why her account was suspended. It wasn't for any reason posted so far. It's not a conspiracy and actually makes sense.

From what i gather, she posted the private phone number of an Amazon executive who owns the right to one of her shows. She wants her ownership rights back for the series she was developing. He is not accused of harassment.

“We have been in touch with Ms. McGowan’s team. We want to explain that her account was temporarily locked because one of her Tweets included a

View Quote
A phone number but even Variety didn't use that as their headline
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:56:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yikes!
View Quote
She used to be crazy hot. Too bad.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:57:08 PM EDT
[#41]
She needs to smack her makeup artist. She looks like a clown.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 7:07:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It's amazing the amount of bullshit being posted about this all over the net, both on the left and right that includes dopey conspiracy theories. McGowan's beef is about Harvey Weinstein and his influence with Amazon's entertainment division that cancelled development of her TV series. Twitter is not part of Pizzagate. Pizzagate wasn't real folks.

America is circling the drain. This social media fake news shit has to stop. The Russians were geniuses when they figured out they could start shit on twitter and facebook.

View Quote
Went back to check and turns out Variety is the only one to change their headline the rest haven't Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 7:22:55 PM EDT
[#43]
She's tweeting away right now nowAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 7:38:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Kommiewood, the left, and the media are such disgusting hypocrites it’s just amazing.

They gave Trump holy hell for locker room talk but ignore and cover up an actual predator like Weinstein.

I hope Hollywood burns to the ground over this and some of these smug limozince leftists like Aflac, Clooney, and MattDamon spend times behind bars over it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 7:41:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Never met Rose, even though we were in overlapping social circles. Got a chance to meet Scarlett for her birthday but fucked it up right about the time I decided to withdraw from all things Hollywood https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG_3252-331771.JPG
View Quote
She was smoking hot like magma until she cut her hair and went full feminist. Never go full feminist.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 7:43:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Kommiewood, the left, and the media are such disgusting hypocrites it’s just amazing.

They gave Trump holy hell for locker room talk but ignore and cover up an actual predator like Weinstein.

I hope Hollywood burns to the ground over this and some of these smug limozince leftists like Aflac, Clooney, and MattDamon spend times behind bars over it.
View Quote
Exactly why I have an almost unhealthy hatred of Hollywood & CA Democrats. Not to mention their collusion with Bill Clinton, Obama and Hillary to spread their filth across the nation
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 7:46:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Ick.  Would not bang.

Would hit with stick.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/71709/14-rose-mcgowan-331320.JPG
View Quote
WTF happened

would not hit
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 7:51:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
WTF happened

would not hit
View Quote
Hollywood happened
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
LOL, both links are full of libs trying to change the subject to Trump.
View Quote
We should change the subject to Trump.

Let's talk about how all these fucking celebrities are so ambitious, they'll let a disgusting slob like Weinstein grab em right by the pussy if it helps their career.

I fucking love this timeline.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 8:00:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Evil always turns in on itself.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top