Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2001 4:15:12 PM EDT
[b]NEVER will I buy anything more from you guys.[/b]
I cant believe the way you treated SAICO in the for sale fourm. Cant handle a little competition? [b]You guys SUCK!!!![/b] I encourage anyone who might purchase or who has purchased from them to read the following post [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=9466&page=1[/url]
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 4:40:19 PM EDT
[#1]
hey ripmeyer-

never bought from wes, but he always answered my mails. i have not yet patronized gp either.  i agree that they leveled some serious charges up against sai.  i think either proof or an apologie is in order.  i did business with sai and his customer service is so superlative, he puts me to shame when i sell my stuff!  i hope the effected parties can all walk away from this like gentlemen.  it's a small community.

steve
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow! I read the entire thread and it sounds like sour grapes to me. Somebody is pissed that somebody else got a better deal and is passing the savings along to their customers.

To accuse a vendor of theft/receiving stolen property just becuase his prices are good is a cheap shot.
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 5:48:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I read the thread. No proof either way, and it smells fishy. I will not weigh in on this one until more info is available, however, GA Prec ision will continue to get my business. What sucks is this thread.
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 6:09:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I read the thread. No proof either way, and it smells fishy. I will not weigh in on this one until more info is available, however, GA Prec ision will continue to get my business. What sucks is this thread.
View Quote

Thats a LAFF!!
Your statement could apply to ANY post in the for sale fourms with a less than retail price.
I guess we should require all sellers to prove where they got their product and how much they paid. Then if we dont like there answer we can accuse them of stealing it. Those guys had NO bussiness [b]spewing their unfounded accusations[/b] in the manner they did, and for that they will never get my bussiness.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 9:49:57 AM EDT
[#5]
hmmm....
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 9:59:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Well Said RipMeyer,

Georgia Precision & Wes Grant, f*ck you and the horse you rode in on!!

-

Link Posted: 5/7/2001 10:04:16 AM EDT
[#7]
The link doesn't work.  Was it posted on SAICOs ad?

I've dealth with both and if it comes down to one or the other, I'll take SAICO.  He's just trying to pass along good deals to others.  He's really just one of us.
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 10:05:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Looks like going "public" as they did wasn't in their best interest. It goes BOTH ways.

Link Posted: 5/7/2001 10:21:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 12:28:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
looks like the thread was deleted, anyone got it cached and care to repost it
View Quote

Nope, it's gone, but I did save the pages...  at least the first 3 or 4  [;)]

I also commented on the thread, and found it quite disturbing that they (mostly MSTN, with GP backing him) would even suggest such a thing.

To assume that a part might be stolen government property, simply because it was priced lower than retail, and post that comment in public without any kind of proof is irresponsible.

Suggesting that anyone who purchased something, believing they purchased a legit part, that could have "walked off base" or was government property that would never have been "surplused", is a thief in no uncertain terms is a bit rude.

What's the chances that some of those NIW GI Mags anyone has purchased weren't obtained in the same way, or maybe some NV gear, but no one seems to be too concerned about those.  I'd even go so far as to say that many USED GI mags that have found their way into civilian hands at some point were never legally "disposed" of through military procurement, and it's likely that Wes and Tom would never have posted the same type of comments  towards someone selling mags.

Personally, my respect, and desire to have any business dealings with either one of them has lowered considerably due to their irresponsible actions.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 11:45:34 PM EDT
[#11]
btt

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=27938[/url]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 8:10:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Where did the items come from then? And why is the thread deleted?
I don't deal with Georgia Precision, for other reasons. Wes Grant however has always taken extra time from his workload to help me out. I know Wes's story on the trigger sets, and I know why he said what he did.

Since I can't read the thread, what is SAICO's side of the story?
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 4:29:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 9:05:35 PM EDT
[#14]
The above IDIOT is nothing short of a pathetic little liar. He has continued to make libelous post as it suits his charade. It's bottom dwellers like him that contaminate our ranks. Look back at the Salem Witch hunts, McCarthyism, Nazism and you'll see similaities. He's the Poster Boy. Overly dramatic? Perhaps, but a grim reminder the seeds are amonst the wicked right here, right now.

Members, you make the call. It doesn't much matter to me. Its nobody dam business who my source is, where I live or what color panties Wesly's boyfriend wears. The presumtion amonst the just is "Innocent until proven Guilty." This doesn't apply to the IDIOT since his intentions are purely malevolent.

Check out Wilson's feedback thread. I'm sure I've done only a fraction of the buy/sell of this board's self-appointed wannabe LEO/vendor, yet I have a fair number of postive feedbacks from members of this board that felt strongly enough that they've provide one.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=18478#lastPost[/url]

Btw, I've never met Brian nor have I ever said or written that he was my "Bud". Can you get it right........POS? I think rhe01 put it so eloquently.

I bought and sold the triggers at a price you couldn't even touch. You and your overpriced wares. Get a life, mind you own business and get over it!!!

To the members that e-mailed to be on the waiting list, please resend. The list was accidentally deleted.

Link Posted: 6/24/2001 1:44:28 AM EDT
[#15]
I dont get it, whats up with Georgia Precision.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top