Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2017 11:00:56 AM EDT
Story Behind National Anthem

Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:23:22 AM EDT
[#1]
It's about community organizers, black power, communism, cop killing,illegal alien invasion, globalism and the destruction of the America of our founders...to name a few other things it's about...
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:29:55 AM EDT
[#2]
TL;DW
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:58:20 PM EDT
[#3]
The funny/ironic thing is, before this, how much did the liberals really care about football?

Soccer is more their style.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's about community organizers, black power, communism, cop killing,illegal alien invasion, globalism and the destruction of the America of our founders...to name a few other things it's about...
View Quote
This... People seem to completely forget what started all this bullshit and are now just latching onto, "...but my Anthem!"
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:41:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The funny/ironic thing is, before this, how much did the liberals really care about football?

Soccer is more their style.
View Quote
Only for now, because soccer represents internationalism

In the future they will reject soccer as "sexist" "xenophobic" "patriarchal" etc etc....
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I wish that rendition of that story were true; I was going to share it widely, because THAT's why the flag is important. Too many have shed their lives for it to be treated like it is by some that live here now, acting like trash from other countries.

I did learn something running that version to ground though; did you know that the people who owned that flag gave pieces of it away before it wound up in the smithsonian? There are still pieces of it out there in private hands!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:53:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
It is simply the prelude of whats to come
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#8]
These morons didnt come up with this on there own. 

Trump won and leftist are doing everything they can to hate on him. Leftist are pulling the strings of these dumb asses. Progressives main job is to divide the people. Make sure that black will hate whites at all cost.

Its all in the commie playbook kids  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top