Quoted:

LEAVE MY NFL ALONE!
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:07:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The players were not even required to be on the field for the National Anthem until 2009. Coincidentally, that was the year the Pentagon started PAYING the NFL for their patriotic displays. Those players have every right to do what they are doing, (as much as I disagree) and the President calling them "Sons of Bitches" did not help. Trump brought this upon himself, and he's only exacerbating the problem.

How about we stop this jingoistic, faux patriotism and spend that Pentagon money on spare parts or something military related instead?
View Quote
You are being entirely too rational for the moral panic that has set in around here.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:09:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:09:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The owners will probably just decide to not play the Anthem any longer is my long term guess.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its just a flag.

oh.
wait.
The owners will probably just decide to not play the Anthem any longer is my long term guess.
In other words, acquiesce and acknowledge they are right.

So removing statues is right, stopping the anthem is right. Not arresting criminals is right.

We can get to work on reparations. Because if all that is right then reparations would be the just outcome.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:10:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Hi OP 

Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:10:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You are being entirely too rational for the moral panic that has set in around here.
View Quote
Lol. The NFL did this shit to itself. Again the media is trying to be the tail that wags the dog and it's not working because they completely mischaracterize the national sentiment that lives in the heart of Americans perhaps they skipped Alexis de Toqueville in history class....
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:10:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Bitch post tl:dr

BLUF:  Fuck you. too.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:11:45 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm not reading 6 pages but here's why this is total BS

The NFL is a product, a VERY american product.  Now if the NFL no longer wants to "respect" American values, well they can go fuck themselves

EVEN WORSE is the fact that this whole "look at me" millennial communist marxist anti-american "protest" is HEAVILY routed in communist anti-americanism and has nothing to do with black people, I mean REAL black people.  Not the criminals that they are using as martyrs.  

People are pissed because we see what is REALLY going on, we are being destroyed from the inside out, this is yet another attempt to break down the moral fabric of america to make us weak.  If you can't see that, then you are already lost.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:13:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey OP. GTFO yourself, the door is that way.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#10]
This thread has actually served a purpose other than that which was intended by The OP; it has encouraged the flower of GD leftists to once again out themselves and show their asses to the community at large because of some vacuous undefined, and non-existent "injustice" which renders America a terrible place.

Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:16:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

.................  jingoistic ............
View Quote
..... diversity ......

.... inclusion ....

Hey.  Those are all real words.  They have definitions and everything.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#12]
You're right OP.  You really have to have a perspective on what's important in life.  Like bread. And circuses.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:19:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yea because If your not for him you HAVE to be for her right..
View Quote
Yeah, I know mcmuffin would have got elected if not for those meddling Trump supporters
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:20:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Fuck them and you.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:20:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

..... diversity ......

.... inclusion ....

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

.................  jingoistic ............
..... diversity ......

.... inclusion ....

Don't forget .......injustice......Russia......

Those words now have redefined, but nebulous, definitions as well.

They mean whatever the leftists say they do.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:22:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have never seen a bigger bunch of grown men aka "real men that actually like full contact sports" act like a bunch of sniveling snowflakes.

"We don't want politics in our sports."

GTFO, politics is in everything!
View Quote

Nobody gives a tuppenny fuck what you think we ought to be doing sweetie.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:23:38 AM EDT
[#17]
So....what you are saying is that....

You are one of them?

I am deeply offended by the NFL players actions. Many others are too. 

That cannot be simply dismissed.

I don't exactly know why they play the National Anthem at sporting events but that is NOT the time for your misguided fucked in the head protest!

Examples go as far back when Rosie Odonell botched her singing of the Anthem
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:24:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This thread has actually served a purpose other than that which was intended by The OP; it has encouraged the flower of GD leftists to once again out themselves and show their asses to the community at large because of some vacuous undefined, and non-existent "injustice" which renders America a terrible place.

Thanks OP.
View Quote
Ain't that the truf!!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:25:46 AM EDT
[#19]
It's an easy boycott

if we were to truely boycott those who don't support America or MAGA  it would be hard

how many people typed "Fuck the NFL" on their IPhone?

the list of sponsors of the NFL is open...who stopped going to Walmart and dropped the USAA insurance?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:26:47 AM EDT
[#20]
What was the consensus on all of the upside down flag flying when Obama got elected? Was that a justified use of the first amendment?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:28:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What was the consensus on all of the upside down flag flying when Obama got elected? Was that a justified use of the first amendment?
View Quote
Did I do it at work where my primary customer was black?

Again, do you feel awkward at any moment openly aligning with and defending BLM and Antifa?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:31:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I didn't read all 3 pages but here is my stance. I like Trump as much as most people here. I believe that the country will be better off after his terms (esp with 2+ new conservative SC judges). That said I don't regard him as a god-king as many here do. I see a lot of hypocrisy in that we would criticize one person for doing something and praise the same action from someone we like. Obama would always have some comments on police shootings and we would lash out (rightfully so) that the President has no business even talking about it. Now Trump is doing the same and is praised. I don't know about you, but I voted for him to get illegal immigration under control, 2a reform, tax reform and several other promises. Now before you jump to your keyboards with your "but the GOP is blocking him!" response. That's all the more reason he should be working even harder on those issues and not commenting on the NFL protests and some victory rally 8 months after getting into office. As for the boycott everything crowd. I saw a thread saying we should boycott all NFL sponsors. FOX, CBS, Budweiser(ew), etc. It seems around here our version of blocking traffic is to just boycott it. I can't keep track of half the stuff we aren't supposed to buy. "This gun company hired a guy in the 90s that said this thing I didn't like. So this go on this imaginary list of bad guys. Nearly every company does something that benefits the opposition. I have a life to live and a family to support. I simply cannot sit in a vacuum shunning companies that may have some connections to the left. If we are going to get anything out of the next 8 years, we have to keep pushing our leadership to focus on the issues we elected them to fix. I believe that every President should be criticized and continually pushed. We can't take our foot off the gas just because we won.
View Quote
I give Trump a ton of slack regarding things he does I don't agree with because I will not join the orchestrated chorus of treasonous dissent meant to delegitimize a duly elected President and 1/3 of our government.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:31:43 AM EDT
[#23]
I didn’t read that wall of text but I’m assuming OP supports the anti-American NFL and the petulant millionaire players protesting of their oppression? Is he mad his girl lost too?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:31:59 AM EDT
[#24]
OP didn't just step on his dick. He clog danced on it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:32:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The NFL is a product, a VERY american product.  Now if the NFL no longer wants to "respect" American values, well they can go fuck themselves

EVEN WORSE is the fact that this whole "look at me" millennial communist marxist anti-american "protest" is HEAVILY routed in communist anti-americanism and has nothing to do with black people, I mean REAL black people.  Not the criminals that they are using as martyrs.  

People are pissed because we see what is REALLY going on, we are being destroyed from the inside out, this is yet another attempt to break down the moral fabric of america to make us weak.  If you can't see that, then you are already lost.
View Quote
The main goal of globalism isn't even Marxism, that's just an underpinning used to motivate Marxists to destroy traditional culture and nationalism. The goal of globalism is to destroy the barriers to economic pillaging that nation states erect to protect their separate markets. Destroy the nation state and you collapse their market barriers then control global economics and force the masses to eat from your hand, like a fucking human petting zoo.

The irony is that these protesting turds are acting in the service of old as dirt billionaire white guys and they don't even know it because they're simpleton reactionaries...
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:32:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Y'all are acting like children, making a fuss over nothing.
View Quote
Yea, no big deal....

Its only communists declaring war on our nation, cops, veterans and an entire race of light-skinned people
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:33:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Personally, I'm enjoying it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:34:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If you are employed by someone other than yourself, do you think your employer should fire you for your political views? Maybe because your truck has an NRA or Glock Perfection sticker on the bumper?  Maybe because you spoke about how disrespectful it was for players to kneel when on your coffee break in the lounge or at the water cooler?

That's my issue with what Trump did. He actually made it NOT about disrespecting the flag. There's a reason so few players actually kneeled or ignored the anthem prior to this weekend. There's a reason CK didn't have a job.  We were winning.

Then Trump had to go step on his dick and make it about firing people over their political views. So what happens? Even those who didn't disrespect the flag or anthem before now join in because Trump gave them the martyrdom capital to do so. That was what this weekend's protest was about.

And now, we can't bitch when liberals boycott or punish conservatives in the marketplace because we (the Right via Trump) just said it was OK to do that. So now when liberals boycott conservatives, we either STFU or we're hypocrites.

Good job! Brilliant strategy. 3-D chess indeed.

You either support free speech or you don't...or you're a hypocrite by just supporting the speech you like.

If we continue down this road, there are dire times ahead for us. Is it now OK for me to deny service or patronage to any of the millions of Americans that voted for Hillary?  Think about what that means if half of the country refuses commerce with the other half.

Some of you will see that as a good thing. Yahoo! The CSA is back. Until California won't ship food to Indiana in the winter. Until the ports north of Florida and all along the Pacific Coast are closed the the Midwest and South.

It's a freakin' nightmare.

We used to have the moral high ground and could argue to the middle that SJW's are loons and intolerant. Nope. Not now. Both ends of the political spectrum now agree that it's OK to financially punish those with whom you disagree. We just adopted the same philosophy, just on the flip side of the same coin. So now it's just a numbers game. And more poeple voted for Hitlery than Trump. Economics doesn't flow according to electoral votes.
View Quote
If you are employed by someone else and hold false asinine views, and have found an offensive way to present it, should your employer pay you to represent his business while you offend and insult his customers?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:34:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yep. The goal is simply to protest, the object of current protest is meaningless.

RACISM!

"Take down all the Confederate flags for healing"

RACISM!

"Take down all the Confederate monuments for healing"

RACISM!

"Take down Jefferson/Washington etc. for healing"

RACISM!

"Stop the Anthem!"

RACISM!

Ad infinitum.
View Quote
Yep, like trained pets. 

Which is basically what they are.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:34:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Ain't that the truf!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks OP.
Ain't that the truf!!!!
And not a single damned one of the leftists who support the wealthy players' fight against "injustice" have the balls to come right out and define exactly what the terrible "injustice" actually is.

Not a damned one of them, and you know why?

The injustice being protested is actually the fact that the fabric of American Society and our institutions haven't as of yet fallen to the globalists and leftists who have virtually taken over every other country.

Our President's stand against globalism, as evidenced by his speech at the UN is also part and parcel of the fake "injustice" as are the results of the election that placed him in The White House.

Characteristically for leftists;  none of those leftists speaking here on GD on behalf of the players" fight against injustice", are willing to spell it out for us because it's a false construct intended to undermine the totality of the American way of life and the institutions that make it possible.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:35:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sometimes I think our knee jerk reactions are no better than the left. Failure on Obamacare, failure on Dreamers, the HPA spinning in limbo. So they use the same distraction techniques as the left to get us looking in another direction. Something to attempt reunification of the base.  It seems to be working too. There were 30+ threads about it here. These protests were practically DOA. I read several articles asking why they were fading out. Rather than let it die, Trump was led into bringing it up again, thus frothing up both sides. Tom Brady, a outspoken Trump supporter, took a knee. In our own football-esque political game, we bend over backwards to defend our team, even after the QB throws several interceptions. We have to stop focusing on these little skirmishes and fight the big battles to win the war.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:35:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This is a culture war, and Trump trolled the left into openly displaying their hatred for America while simultaneously actually arguing for employment protection against contentious free expression.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:36:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Show me on the Uncle Sam doll where the government touched the protestors.  There is no 1A issue.  Trump voiced an opinion.  You can argue the wisdom of that all day long but it was his right.  Its the players right under the law to sit, kneel, stand or blow each other during the National Anthem.  
 What you see here is the free market telling the NFLPA to STFU.  If the NFL rules about the Nation Anthem are correct, they are contractually obligated to render respect for it.  If the NFL doesn't stomp this shit like a cock roach, they have made their decision.
  If a shop owner disrespects the Anthem of the Flag at their business, I will refuse to do business with them also.  If they do it at home and I find out, I will refuse to do business.  

If I do something you find offensive, you are free to fuck right off.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#34]
13'er 2.0 is a better name.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The main goal of globalism isn't even Marxism, that's just an underpinning used to motivate Marxists to destroy traditional culture and nationalism. The goal of globalism is to destroy the barriers to economic pillaging that nation states erect to protect their separate markets. Destroy the nation state and you collapse their market barriers then control global economics and force the masses to eat from your hand, like a fucking human petting zoo.

The irony is that these protesting turds are acting in the service of old as dirt billionaire white guys and they don't even know it because they're simpleton reactionaries...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Marxism is a tool that billionaires use to suppress rival intellectuals

Your local doctor, dentist, engineer, business owner, housing developer etc....
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:36:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
"Sorry your girl loss."

You guys really going to run with that one for a rebuttal? Might as well throw in a Budweiser WASSSSSSSSSUPPPP!!!! and some Chuck Norris jokes too since it appears we're going for "let's beat tired jokes into the ground some more" trend.
View Quote
Yep only for those special trolls that like getting by the NFL and then openly admit it
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:37:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
OP didn't just step on his dick. He clog danced on it.
View Quote
I suspect OP knew exactly what he was doing, and may have even been paid to do it?  But I don't know that for sure.  Posts like these do ring familiar though.

But yea as far as I am concerned he threw his dick in a wood chipper, well if it would have reached.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:38:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Perfect!

And I would be in favor of Villanueva leading the way to a new AMERICAN football league, while the NFL goes down like wily coyote.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:40:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
And some of you need to lighten up. Just about everyone jokes about the Colors situation.

http://terminallance.com/2010/11/19/terminal-lance-82-these-colors-dont-run/

http://terminallance.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/2010-11-19-Strip_82_Colors_web.gif
View Quote
Fuck Uriarte, he's turning into a leftist shill, hmmm OP's and Uriarte's service appear to be just about the same time frame too.
Did something get in the water at Pendleton?
Stupidity of this magnitude didn't appear in public back then.
Something is fucky
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:41:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Your girl lost, get over it.

Its called the NATIONAL football league, so the cock sucking over paid performers can atleast show a little respect for the NATIONAL anthem and act like adults and stand up for it.
View Quote

Or maybe they can go find a different country to play ball.  Fuck them all. 
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:42:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
And Trump knows that picking a fight with the NFL over this will get the players to act out worse while also riling up Trump's base.
View Quote
He's riling up both sides.  I keep trying to tell my libtard masshole BIL that Trump is playing the media and the left like a violin but he can't get past "Trump is stupid!!!"   Stupid guys don't fly around in private jets with their supermodel wives.   The good part is that it makes the left look like hyperventilating lunatics...again.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:44:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Sometimes I think our knee jerk reactions are no better than the left. Failure on Obamacare, failure on Dreamers, the HPA spinning in limbo. So they use the same distraction techniques as the left to get us looking in another direction. Something to attempt reunification of the base.  It seems to be working too. There were 30+ threads about it here. These protests were practically DOA. I read several articles asking why they were fading out. Rather than let it die, Trump was led into bringing it up again, thus frothing up both sides. Tom Brady, a outspoken Trump supporter, took a knee. In our own football-esque political game, we bend over backwards to defend our team, even after the QB throws several interceptions. We have to stop focusing on these little skirmishes and fight the big battles to win the war.
View Quote
Trump just showed them that they may control Congress and the press but that he could inflame the middle class to action with one damn sentence on social media.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:45:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Ever wonder why race has been left out of this one particular argument?  Makes one curious about the racial breakdown of the NFL and how representative it is of America's demographics. Hmmmmm.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:46:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I have never seen a bigger bunch of grown men aka "real men that actually like full contact sports" act like a bunch of sniveling snowflakes.

If Trump announced a rally/speech during the Super Bowl halftime stage, the same "get politics out of sports" types here would be screaming MAGA

Even my biggest MAGA friends are bewildered why so many on social media (and here) are clutching their pearls/passing out on their fainting couches simply because of some easily ignorable nonsense.

"Oh my, we must boycott the NFL, this is just tooo much...giving me the vapors!"

And please, stop with the sanctimonious "I was OUTRAGED, I was in the stands and THREE people near me were sitting down during the anthem!  I'm a vet and that angers me!"

Excuse me? Have any of you actually hung out on a typical Marine Corps base when it's time for Colors? (and yes, I was an 03)

Half the unit is staying inside the entrances of buildings because they DON'T want to be caught outside/having to stand through it. Then you have the other groups outside that start to hear the beginning of colors and make a dead sprint to any nearby doorway so NOT to be caught outside. This isn't the shitbirds, this is EVERYONE.

This happened daily on many Marine infantry battalion bases I was stationed on or visited. I saw on Camp Horno, Mateo, Margarita/1st Recon, 29 Palms, Oki, etc..  And yes, this was 2005-2010, not some garrison peacetime. The only time you rarely saw it was on mainside or near 52/infantry school simply because you used to have terrorizing figures like SGT MAJ Vines patrolling.

I don't want to hear any recent vets become all sanctimonious because we all did our best to avoid it too. This is just the daily....not even the dreaded Friday medley.  

I still can't figure why there is so many threads about it. Why are you all so damn upset? If it bothers you so much, simply start watching the game at the kickoff? Do you avoid movies because the upcoming previews piss you off?

Who gives a shit what goes on before??? By being a bunch of "OMG, time to boycott" you sound like a bunch of triggered old ladies clutching their knitting balls. Fuck the non-football bullshit, I came to watch modern day gladiatiors trying to kill each other. If a bunch of players kneeling hurts your sensitive feelings, go watch figure skating or something. I seriously cannot believe this place and the level of butthurt.  

One last thing. Like I said earlier, my MAGA friends can't wrap their heads around why so many conservatives are literally pissing themselves over this situation (as you can see here with the 30 various threads that give up to the minute drama queen updates: "OMG Buffy, did you see that? The dolphins are now kneeling too. Better tell everyone ASAP!!" It's like you're all going out of your way to be offended just like your typical SJW pansy liberal.

My diehard MAGA friends can only assume that the usual culprits are fanning the flames: Hannity and Limbaugh. None of us watch Hannity or listen to Rush but by the amount of just pure rage/emotions over something so trivial, I can only assume Hannity/Rush are making this a BIG deal and really laying down the rhetoric (and I'm assuming they're doing the "Boycott NFL because of the thugs" since that seems to be the usual parroting/talking point here).

Everyone take a deep breath and chill out. Football is still awesome and this is the best sport in the US, hands down. We know this "protest" is just current flavor of the month and will be as relevant as Livestrong bracelets in the coming months. Meanwhile when you all realize you made a mountain out of a mole hill, you'll sit back and realize how much NFL you missed and really regret it.

This forum was the absolute last place I figured on seeing such pearl clutching over something so nonsensical. These "protestors" are like children acting up, the more you give them attention, the more they're going to push. If Trump could keep his mouth fucking shut we wouldn't have all the extra "now we need to double down!" needless drama this weekend. All he did was flame the flames and gives these kneeling fucks even MORE ammo,

In case we haven't forgot....

WOW, great idea huh? Let's stop focusing on nonsense, huh, Trump????

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKhUWesWkAEWvcU.jpg
View Quote

I hope someone else has already said this, I am not reading six pages on this subject:

OP, so shitbird behavior (hiding during colors and sprinting to get indoors at the start of colors) has become the norm in the Corps?  That is sad.

Any POS who sprints indoors should get extra duty assigned by office hours.  Repeat offenses should get more serious penalties.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:47:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Fuck the NFL and any product that associates with them.
View Quote
Going with this
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:48:34 AM EDT
[#47]
So I guess the left is the only ones that have a right to protest or be offended... Glad to know that...
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:56:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

He's riling up both sides.  I keep trying to tell my libtard masshole BIL that Trump is playing the media and the left like a violin but he can't get past "Trump is stupid!!!"   Stupid guys don't fly around in private jets with their supermodel wives.   The good part is that it makes the left look like hyperventilating lunatics...again.
View Quote
Unsophisticated doesn't mean unintelligent. I always loved the scene in "Back to School" where Rodney Dangerfield schools the economics professor on how real life business development works vs classroom construct.

https://youtu.be/kSSSPVPB4zI

I try not to let the perceived vulgarity of an unsophisticated individual blind me to either their intelligence possible cunning or manipulative nature.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:58:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If Trump announced a rally/speech during the Super Bowl halftime stage, the same "get politics out of sports" types here would be screaming MAGA

Even my biggest MAGA friends are bewildered why so many on social media (and here) are clutching their pearls/passing out on their fainting couches simply because of some easily ignorable nonsense.

"Oh my, we must boycott the NFL, this is just tooo much...giving me the vapors!"

And please, stop with the sanctimonious "I was OUTRAGED, I was in the stands and THREE people near me were sitting down during the anthem!  I'm a vet and that angers me!"

Excuse me? Have any of you actually hung out on a typical Marine Corps base when it's time for Colors? (and yes, I was an 03)

Half the unit is staying inside the entrances of buildings because they DON'T want to be caught outside/having to stand through it. Then you have the other groups outside that start to hear the beginning of colors and make a dead sprint to any nearby doorway so NOT to be caught outside. This isn't the shitbirds, this is EVERYONE.

This happened daily on many Marine infantry battalion bases I was stationed on or visited. I saw on Camp Horno, Mateo, Margarita/1st Recon, 29 Palms, Oki, etc..  And yes, this was 2005-2010, not some garrison peacetime. The only time you rarely saw it was on mainside or near 52/infantry school simply because you used to have terrorizing figures like SGT MAJ Vines patrolling.

I don't want to hear any recent vets become all sanctimonious because we all did our best to avoid it too. This is just the daily....not even the dreaded Friday medley.  

I still can't figure why there is so many threads about it. Why are you all so damn upset? If it bothers you so much, simply start watching the game at the kickoff? Do you avoid movies because the upcoming previews piss you off?

Who gives a shit what goes on before??? By being a bunch of "OMG, time to boycott" you sound like a bunch of triggered old ladies clutching their knitting balls. Fuck the non-football bullshit, I came to watch modern day gladiatiors trying to kill each other. If a bunch of players kneeling hurts your sensitive feelings, go watch figure skating or something. I seriously cannot believe this place and the level of butthurt.  

One last thing. Like I said earlier, my MAGA friends can't wrap their heads around why so many conservatives are literally pissing themselves over this situation (as you can see here with the 30 various threads that give up to the minute drama queen updates: "OMG Buffy, did you see that? The dolphins are now kneeling too. Better tell everyone ASAP!!" It's like you're all going out of your way to be offended just like your typical SJW pansy liberal.

My diehard MAGA friends can only assume that the usual culprits are fanning the flames: Hannity and Limbaugh. None of us watch Hannity or listen to Rush but by the amount of just pure rage/emotions over something so trivial, I can only assume Hannity/Rush are making this a BIG deal and really laying down the rhetoric (and I'm assuming they're doing the "Boycott NFL because of the thugs" since that seems to be the usual parroting/talking point here).

Everyone take a deep breath and chill out. Football is still awesome and this is the best sport in the US, hands down. We know this "protest" is just current flavor of the month and will be as relevant as Livestrong bracelets in the coming months. Meanwhile when you all realize you made a mountain out of a mole hill, you'll sit back and realize how much NFL you missed and really regret it.

This forum was the absolute last place I figured on seeing such pearl clutching over something so nonsensical. These "protestors" are like children acting up, the more you give them attention, the more they're going to push. If Trump could keep his mouth fucking shut we wouldn't have all the extra "now we need to double down!" needless drama this weekend. All he did was flame the flames and gives these kneeling fucks even MORE ammo,

In case we haven't forgot....

WOW, great idea huh? Let's stop focusing on nonsense, huh, Trump????

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKhUWesWkAEWvcU.jpg
View Quote

What faggotry is this???? SJW be SJWing?

Yeah, I think so...
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:59:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Or maybe we just see the NFL is full of shitheads who are anti American and we arent so addicted to a game that we sell out our country and beliefs.  /It's just a game get over it.
View Quote
Outstanding!
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top