Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:43:55 AM EDT
[#1]
That awkward moment in a nevertrumpers life when you find yourself allied with Colin Kapernick
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:45:41 AM EDT
[#2]
NFL is dead to me Hello NASCAR
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:49:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That awkward moment in a nevertrumpers life when you find yourself allied with Colin Kapernick
View Quote
Fuck Kapernick but he and the rest have the right to do what they want when they want

There may be consequenses but they have that right
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:56:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
That awkward moment when you support the entire Constitution and not just the parts you agree with.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:58:45 AM EDT
[#5]
You can protest all you want not stand up for my anthem or disrespect my flag, but you will not see $1 of my money and that is bad for your business.

When the tax free status of the NFL goes away so will it.

Bring back the USFL
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:01:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That awkward moment when you support the entire Constitution and not just the parts you agree with.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
help me out what is your point actually because i don't read anything but blah blah blah
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:03:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well Jesus Christ Sylvan.............they wanted Hillary to win for god's sake.

In case you didn't know!!

Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:06:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well Jesus Christ Sylvan.............they wanted Hillary to win for god's sake.

In case you didn't know!!

View Quote
What is even more awkward is that people who claimed that #nevertrumper doesn't exist anymore felt the need to defend themselves.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:06:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Fuck Kapernick but he and the rest have the right to do what they want when they want

View Quote
Let's examine that 'right'.

You are expecting us to believe that if a waitress or truck driver starting doing political protests during their paid job; that is their 'right'?  They would be fired or suspended.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:13:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You are expecting us to believe that if a waitress or truck driver starting doing political protests during their paid job; that is their 'right'?  They would be fired or suspended.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is their right
Customers have the right to complain or leave  
It would also be within the owner’s rights to fire them
WU hate freedom?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:17:42 AM EDT
[#11]
I didn't watch pro football before it was the cool thing to do.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:55:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That awkward moment when you realize that exercise of a Constitution right on company time results in the company losing $$$$$$$.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:59:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
I could not imagine the size of the Cat 6 shit hurricane if I put on a Nazi swastika arm band on while on the clock as an RN in a hospital.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:07:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That is their right
WU hate freedom?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That is their right
WU hate freedom?
LOL. WUT?

A waitress has the 'right' to do a political protest at work?

Explain to us where in the US Bill of Rights/Constitution where it says that you can conduct a political protest while being paid to due your job?

Ignorance of basic laws is rampant I guess.

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Notice the "Congress" part? It does not say a private corporation or business.

Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:11:44 AM EDT
[#15]
shhhh.

#nevertrumpers are making their allegiance known.

If hating trump means making alliance with Antifa and BLM, so be it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:12:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
No one is denying their 1a rights. No one has stated as much.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:13:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Go ahead and alienate your remaining fans.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:15:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
shhhhhhhhhh

butthurt ensuing.

Just go with it.

1st Amendment means you can do and say anything, in any venue and no one can do anything to you.

Clearly in the constitution.  You must be a liberal if you believe employers can fire employees.

you aren't a liberal are you?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:15:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Fuck the NFL!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:15:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
That awkward moment when you actually understand how the Constitution works. I haven't seen anyone saying the federal government should roll in there and force them all to stand up at gunpoint.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:16:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Whiny narcissistic rich people supporting whiny narcissistic rich people.

Totally void of reality.

I'll just watch hockey.  It's a more complete sport anyway.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:17:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That awkward moment when you actually understand how the Constitution works. I haven't seen anyone saying the federal government should roll in there and force them all to stand up at gunpoint.  
View Quote
god damnit.  hating trump is in the constitution.

it says so right in that part there.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:17:39 AM EDT
[#23]
I didn't go through 9 pages to see if this has been posted, but I find this take hilarious.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/912150462593470464

Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:19:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
The cast of characters they've aligned themselves with has been pretty eye opening.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:20:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The cast of characters they've aligned themselves with has been pretty eye opening.
View Quote
The people who opposed Trump in the flag of "True Conservatives" now are openly aligning with BLM and Antifa.

because conservatism.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:20:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Me?  I love the protests!  My hope is that the entire league stays in their locker rooms next weekend.  Except that Alejandro Villanueva guy.  He's the man.  If they keep it up, Sunday will be wall to wall auto racing!  As it should be.

I'll bet NASCAR teams would be scrambling to find on home for Villanueva on one of their teams.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:20:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So when the President calls for them to be fired for not standing up, are we not considering him to be part of the federal government?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:23:11 AM EDT
[#28]
"Our players have the freedom to express themselves in a respectful and thoughtful manner and we all agreed that our sole message is to provide and to promote an environment that is focused on love and equality."

You mean like the Cowboys attempt to wear a helmet decal supporting Dallas police?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
"Our players have the freedom to express themselves in a respectful and thoughtful manner and we all agreed that our sole message is to provide and to promote an environment that is focused on love and equality."

You mean like the Cowboys attempt to wear a helmet decal supporting Dallas police?
View Quote
Fuck the po-lice
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:25:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
How is anyone suggesting trampling on the consritution?

These idiots are free to do whatever they want.  No one is threatening jail or anything illegal.

Their America hating actions will deliver financial consequences, hopefully enough to hurt them and their league.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:26:10 AM EDT
[#31]
NFL ain't that bright I guess, probably not a good idea to piss off their biggest customers, the white working class beer drinking fans who spend $$$$ on their product every year.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So when the President calls for them to be fired for not standing up, are we not considering him to be part of the federal government?
View Quote
So now Trump's opinion is a directive?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:29:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So now Trump's opinion is a directive?
View Quote
When Obama told TS to do something (like hate trump) he did it.

Maybe projection.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:29:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I've been able to make my weekends MUCH more productive without wasting hours watching mostly commercials and SJW commentary.

Dry fire and working in garage is superior in every way.

View Quote
Good.

End the bread and circuses paradigm.

Do something productive instead; learn a skill, lift weights, spend time with friends and family, reload, shoot, hunt, hike. Almost anything is better than watching grown men smash their brains into slurry playing a child's game.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:29:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lol.

They (NFL) don't have to listen to him and have made it clear they wont.  We have a President in America, not a dictator.  His powers are clearly defined.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:30:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL

He's not passing a law to fire them.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:31:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why is it that lifers are the only ones on my ignore list?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:33:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
You should actually watch his speech.

He never tells the coaches to fire them for kneeling. He asks the crowd if they would love it if the owners did fire them for disrespecting the flag.

Words have meaning. - I'm sorry you struggle with them.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:38:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

He never tells the coaches to fire them for kneeling. He asks the crowd if they would love it if the owners did fire them for disrespecting the flag.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Liberal trolls would rather believe the first anti Trump article they read and spread its lies far and wide.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:46:16 AM EDT
[#40]
That "black power" fist raised salute is a message sent to others to hate cops hate whitey no different now than it was back in the 60's.

It was then and still is about a black people's revolution in America communist in origin...

The communist in America were always "community organizers" in the unions, among blacks, women, gays transgenders, and Hispanics...
hatred directed at authority and private property.

And there the idiot fellow travelers stand beside them urging them on National Suicide is what it is

Entertainment is the opiate of the masses
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:46:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Broad term that could apply to anything, selectively enforced

"Divisive"

any idea could be since those who hold the view are seperate from those who don't.

Meaningless term.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:10:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, you are absolutely insane, you're over the top hatred of President Trump is pathetic. You're not even dealing with the facts of the situation, and are making up your own facts. I realize this may be hard for you to understand since you clearly don't understand the Constitution but president Trump telling a crowd of supporters that the kneelers should be fired, isn't law. It's called his opinion, and I realize that you don't accept anybody's opinion but your own. And then claim a constitutional issue. I keep trying to take you seriously in regards to Donald Trump, because frankly I am far from being a huge fan. But when I see you post junk like this I realize that you are not capable at looking at the facts of any situation regarding Donald Trump. Frankly it's extremely pathetic.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:13:48 AM EDT
[#43]
@Top_Secret aren't you Canadian? Or I am thinking of another poster.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:21:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
When ticket sales and advertising revenue dries up, who will pay these player salaries?
View Quote
They'll have to get jobs at McD's and Foot Locker.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:21:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
LOL. WUT?

Explain to us where in the US Bill of Rights/Constitution where it says that you can conduct a political protest while being paid to due your job?

http://i.imgur.com/VDgGFiP.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is their right
WU hate freedom?
LOL. WUT?

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

http://i.imgur.com/VDgGFiP.png
LOL

Explain to us where in the US Constitution/Bill of Rights we are granted any rights.
They don't.

They just protect certain rights.

Anyone anywhere has the right to do anything they want
Doesn't mean there won't be repercussions
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:23:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Acknowledging that right seems to have a few "patriots" triggered
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think he just stated his intent if he was a team owner...
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:25:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Anyone anywhere has the right to do anything they want
View Quote
So I have the right to rape or rape you?

What is color the sky in your world.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:27:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol wow.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:46:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The NFL section of reddit is outright celebrating. Had no idea the NFL had such a SJW fanbase. While a lot of people are going to boycott, this may get new fans on board as well
View Quote
I took a screenshot of my FB feed yesterday with the few lefties that I'm friends with universally celebrating the NFL's actions to "show Trump what for" so I'm sure they're fans for just long enough to say FU to Trump.

There are also wealthy white guilty libs who are big football fans...hell that was who Dan Rooney was.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top