Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No....if these millionaire thugs cared so much why ain't they doing anything for their gang banging communities where they kill and shoot each other.

Becaused they only care about keeping themselves relivent
View Quote
Actually a few of them do plenty of gangbanging and wife beating when they're not playing football so they give back in a different way...

Of course it is all the brain damage's fault.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:50:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

He ruined a guys life for a fake assassination attempt. He's a piece of shit.
View Quote
so, how much time did you spend in tent city?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That awkward moment when you support the entire Constitution and not just the parts you agree with.
View Quote
Funny,

If I did something in violation of the rules of my employer and also wore my employer's uniform while protesting something and got my employer a lot of attention positive and negative because of it I'd probably be disciplined or fired. 

The NFL has rules and a union.  All of this could have been nipped in the bud but the NFL played SJW because lord knows its a bunch of rich white dudes paying minorities and well there's innuendos and such.  Don't want to insinuate anything and piss off the fan base.  So they let it go and go and go and of course Trump was going to say something about it so now they really have to kneel stand up because everyone hates Trump right?  Oh wait, there's a lot of people that actually like the US and the anthem and now the NFL looks like fools. 

But surely, this is Trump's fault. 
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:54:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

so, how much time did you spend in tent city?
View Quote
Oh damn.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:58:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Fuck Kapernick but he and the rest have the right to do what they want when they want

There may be consequenses but they have that right
View Quote
No, no they don't. They have the right to do whatever their employer allows them to do on company time.

The first doesn't apply to businesses, it applies to governments.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:06:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

shhhhhhhhhh

butthurt ensuing.

Just go with it.

1st Amendment means you can do and say anything, in any venue and no one can do anything to you.

Clearly in the constitution.  You must be a liberal if you believe employers can fire employees.

you aren't a liberal are you?
View Quote
My sarcasm meter is broken....you are trolling - right? If so, carry on!, if not well, stop eating paint chips...
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:08:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Can someone tell me where this has already been posted?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:09:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So when the President calls for them to be fired for not standing up, are we not considering him to be part of the federal government?
View Quote
he can call on anyone to do anything. Unless he issue an EO or call on congress to act, then he's a human being, a citizen, and has a right to an opinion.
Until he actually brings the government to bear, then he is free to say what he wants. None of it is any action by the government.

The fact that you cannot comprehend this is very troubling. I have genuine concerns for your health.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:14:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So I have the right to rape or rape you?

What is color the sky in your world.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone anywhere has the right to do anything they want
So I have the right to rape or rape you?

What is color the sky in your world.
Cum on over big boy
Yes you do have that right

Why is this so hard for some to understand?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:16:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:17:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So when the President calls for them to be fired for not standing up, are we not considering him to be part of the federal government?
View Quote
Really?  You don't understand the distinction there?  What grade are you in?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:21:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No, no they don't. They have the right to do whatever their employer allows them to do on company time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck Kapernick but he and the rest have the right to do what they want when they want

They have the right to violate their employers rules
Their employer has the right to terminate their employment
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:21:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The arrogance of the NFL and its players is unbelievable.

They call the president names, disrespect our flag and then say that the president does not have the right to criticize them and that he is being disrespectful.

Arrogance and stupidity from people who should be humble because they are lucky enough to live in a country where over juiced, uneducated people can earn millions of dollars playing a kids game.

Keep spitting on your fans and see how long it is before the gravy train ends.
View Quote
Bingo!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:23:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Can someone tell me where this has already been posted?
View Quote
It is my right to call Tom Brady a cunt
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:24:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
When ticket sales and advertising revenue dries up, who will pay these player salaries?
View Quote
CNN?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:29:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
LOL. WUT?

A waitress has the 'right' to do a political protest at work?

Explain to us where in the US Bill of Rights/Constitution where it says that you can conduct a political protest while being paid to due your job?

Ignorance of basic laws is rampant I guess.

Notice the "Congress" part? It does not say a private corporation or business.

http://i.imgur.com/VDgGFiP.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is their right
Customers have the right to complain or leave  
It would also be within the owner’s rights to fire them
WU hate freedom?
LOL. WUT?

Explain to us where in the US Bill of Rights/Constitution where it says that you can conduct a political protest while being paid to due your job?

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Of course you have to right to say whatever retarded shit you want while at work.
Your employer also has the ability to discipline you as a condition of further employment, or they may terminate your employment.
An employer has the right to place restrictions and conditions on the terms of your employment.  Agreeing to those terms is not a violation of rights, it is a mutually agreed upon position.  Either party violates that condition, there will be consequences.

An employer can offer to pay you fifty dollars an hour to work.  After 4 months, the employer now chooses to pay you twenty an hour.  You have no "right" to the higher wage.  You can accept the wage, or you can decline and go find another job.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:30:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Here is a link to tell the people who advertise on the NFL what you think:

https://www.nflpa.com/players/sponsors
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#18]
It was fun putting bakeries out of business, but not so much fun when you notice your bottom line being nuked.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:32:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why exactly did Trump kick this hornet's nest? Now everyone's going to be on their damn knees.
View Quote
because it's the right thing to do, and people are listening to him
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:34:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Correct, either piss on the employees or piss on the revenue base...

...tough call
View Quote
lol, not for most businesses
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:39:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Of course you have to right to say whatever retarded shit you want while at work.
Your employer also has the ability to discipline you as a condition of further employment, or they may terminate your employment.
An employer has the right to place restrictions and conditions on the terms of your employment.  Agreeing to those terms is not a violation of rights, it is a mutually agreed upon position.  Either party violates that condition, there will be consequences.

An employer can offer to pay you fifty dollars an hour to work.  After 4 months, the employer now chooses to pay you twenty an hour.  You have no "right" to the higher wage.  You can accept the wage, or you can decline and go find another job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is their right
Customers have the right to complain or leave  
It would also be within the owner’s rights to fire them
WU hate freedom?
LOL. WUT?

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Well put. 
Such a simple concept. 
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:43:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Lolol 10 pages of bullshit.

I can't wait until the NFL dies.

Who cares what Trump says, the viewers decide where the money goes.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:50:19 PM EDT
[#23]
It was my honor, and privileged, to serve under the US flag!

I don't support those that disrespect the country that gave them the life they have and I will not support them!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:51:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That awkward moment in a nevertrumpers life when you find yourself allied with Colin Kapernick

I've worked several jobs in retail. It was made clear in each that you talk politics at work, you walk. We obviously did not have that right. Quit acting like a moron.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:56:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I've worked several jobs in retail. It was made clear in each that you talk politics at work, you walk. We obviously did not have that right. Quit acting like a moron.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That awkward moment in a nevertrumpers life when you find yourself allied with Colin Kapernick

You did have the right to talk politics at work and your employer made it clear the consequences of exercising that right.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:03:30 PM EDT
[#26]
jesus some of you need to take a basic business course. how fucking embarrassing for our nation.

employees have no constitutional rights at work when their employer isnt the government. you put on that uniform, you cease representing yourself. your ability to "express yourself" is entirely up to those who make the NFL's rules and standards.

they don't have a "right" to anything as the first amendment only applies to government. 

players enjoy the privilege to kneel, a privilege that can be taken away at the NFL's discretion.

"but the constitution!!!!!!"

jesus christ.

I'd also like to add that Trump tweeting that the players who do this should be fired is him exercising his 1st amendment rights. he would only be encroaching on their rights if he, in his capacity as President, attempted to use the government to subvert their right to free expression.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You did have the right to talk politics at work and your employer made it clear the consequences of exercising that right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. We did not have the right to talk politics at work just like we didn't have the right to steal merchandise at work.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Wait a second.  They're saying it's free speech, they have a right.  I thought "free speech" was dog whistle code word for white supremacists nazi?  Which is it libtards?

Shut down free speech rallies because they're nazis?  But this is perfectly fine and we're racists for not standing up for their right?  Talk about your mental gymnastics.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:09:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:19:03 PM EDT
[#30]
screw the patriots to....... I grew up being a fan and have a autographed helmet and jersey from Steve Grogan. They ruined any ounce of me liking them again, frack kraft, frack brady.  they stabbed america in the back......

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:24:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Wait a second.  They're saying it's free speech, they have a right.  I thought "free speech" was dog whistle code word for white supremacists nazi?  Which is it libtards?

Shut down free speech rallies because they're nazis?  But this is perfectly fine and we're racists for not standing up for their right?  Talk about your mental gymnastics.
View Quote
Zing!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:28:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That awkward moment when you support the entire Constitution and not just the parts you agree with.
View Quote
And as usual your wrong......

No, and I have posted this before. But most people were not taught what Freedom of Speech actually means......

Freedom of Speech does not apply to a private company.

Where I work, I deal with the public daily.

I am not allowed to talk about politics, guns, sports, religion, favorite teams, or most anything else. If I do and a customer complains, I can lose my job.

The NFL is not the Government. They are employed by the NFL. On company time, the NFL can tell them what to do, and how to act.

Tell them to pound Sand, and stand up.

Protest on you own time.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:41:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't confuse rights with a condition of employment.

You still unequivocally have to right to say whatever you want.  The agreement between you and your employer may or may not have mutually agreed upon conditions of employment.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:45:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No. We did not have the right to talk politics at work just like we didn't have the right to steal merchandise at work.
View Quote
Yes.  You did.  Your rights are your rights.  An employer does not have the ability to strip you of your rights.

They may ask you to behave or dress in a certain way as a condition of employment.  That in no way stops you from misbehaving or wearing trousers around your ankles.  It just terminates your employment.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:46:44 PM EDT
[#35]
I love idiots who pay good money to go see morons act like morons waster their time.

I've gone full circle now... I want the players and owners to go full retard and start burning flags on the field.

"Professional Sports" has now overtaken "Military Intelligence" as the definition of an oxymoron.

Tell ya what, I'll buy the flags and lighter fluid so they can do this on the fields just so they can end up unemployed that much faster.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:47:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You still unequivocally have to right to say whatever you want.  The agreement between you and your employer may or may not have mutually agreed upon conditions of employment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once again incorrect....

The First Amendment's constitutional right of free speech, which is applicable to state and local governments under the incorporation doctrine,[1] only prevents government restrictions on speech, not restrictions imposed by private individuals or businesses unless they are acting on behalf of the government.......

^ Sorrell v. IMS Health, Inc., 131 S. Ct. 2653, 2661 (Supreme Court of the United States 2011).

^ Dunn, Christopher. "Column: Applying the Constitution to Private Actors (New York Law Journal)". New York Civil Liberties Union. Retrieved 27 January 2017.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#37]
This guy is trolling every single thread about this with this pic.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
screw the patriots to....... I grew up being a fan and have a autographed helmet and jersey from Steve Grogan. They ruined any ounce of me liking them again, frack kraft, frack brady.  they stabbed america in the back......

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/137927/patriot_new_logo-316871.JPG
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:55:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Usual suspects are usually suspecting all over another ARFcom thread.

Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This guy is trolling every single thread about this with this pic.
View Quote
Yes I have been dropping the Pats awesomeness in all the FNFL threads because I still and will continue to be a Pats fan.

All the bs in sports or media like this does not dictate what I do or watch for entertainment.

That is what me posting that pic symbolizes, but thanks for noticing.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:04:53 PM EDT
[#41]
BUT THEIR BACKS ARE TO THE SAME FLAG NOW, HOW UPLIFTING FOR SOME OF YOU......

TRAITORS THAT ACT LIKE GIRLY MEN......
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:05:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:07:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Its all good.
I dont watch because I politically align with them, never even thought about that before recently.

With all due respect, I love football and will remain a Pats fan!

Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:14:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Its all good.
I dont watch because I politically align with them, never even thought about that before recently.

View Quote
definately all good, wont watch them anymore unless they change their stance..... but hey.... to each their own
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:15:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Its all good.

View Quote
That's sad.  But you have that fucking right!  
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:20:03 PM EDT
[#46]
NFL ratings have dropped 8% so far.

Jersey for Army vet Steelers player who chose to stand alone for the national anthem is an instant bestseller -while the
coach says he's disappointed 100% of players didn't skip out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4917046/Only-one-Steelers-player-takes-field-anthem.html#ixzz4tihW4uXA

The remainder of the team was either in the locker room or standing near the tunnel out of sight of the crowd.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:25:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:30:03 PM EDT
[#48]
What a POS. Calls The President "That guy".

LeBron James: Trump is trying to use sports to divide us
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:35:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Leboob is probably just constipated from eating to much of his own B/S......  go buy some flashcards you ghetto fool
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:38:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That's sad.  But you have that fucking right!  
View Quote
Until recently I let all this stuff get to me. Made my BP spike, got me upset and stressed out. Really the only one hurt by being upset and negative was myself. Now that I realize that I only get worked up over things that effect me or my family. These jackwagons pulling stunts why they have a platform to do so is absurd. But it does not anger or bother me in the slightest. My life goes on...

If I was in charge though, there would be reprocutions for them. They are potentially hurting the products that they help sell.

Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top