Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 9:10:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope that medical retirement due to his PTSD will heal this hero
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 9:23:20 PM EDT
[#2]
At least the dog wasn't hurt....this time. I swear, some idgits are just pussies. Haha, good shoot possibly. And I'm not a fan of pitbulls. 
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:24:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good shoot.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:29:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Clearly he needs range time
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:50:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Grow the fuck up you fucking child.
View Quote

What happened?  did you shoot your own dick off slick, and take early retirement?
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:53:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What happened?  did you shoot your own dick off slick, and take early retirement?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grow the fuck up you fucking child.

Unless you were operating in in the arena you wouldn't understand.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:55:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Old.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 11:02:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 11:07:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Good shoot.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 11:18:57 PM EDT
[#10]
How old is this video????
Vehicles in background seem like early 2000'ish.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 11:19:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Poetic justice = Priceless...er...Precious.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 11:20:37 PM EDT
[#12]
The PIO looked like he was trying to keep from laughing when he said "the deputy shot himself"
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:57:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
You should take some time off....
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:22:08 PM EDT
[#14]
lol
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#15]
"A large pitbull breed dog attacked the deputy"...........
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:31:29 PM EDT
[#16]
The sh*t that will show up on his locker.  

Precious!  My Precious!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:35:13 PM EDT
[#17]
What a fucking putz he was just trying to show his dominance and showed his ass instead
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#18]
feared for his life?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:38:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Paws up don't shoot.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:40:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Precious - 1  
Deputy - 0
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:50:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yip = he'll be facing a ruff time of it with all the hounding from his fellow deputies
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"We're told that his injuries are non life threatening, however the deputy is now on suicide watch as a result of the ribbing he's already enduring from other officers. Back to you, Jim..."
Yip = he'll be facing a ruff time of it with all the hounding from his fellow deputies
I ruffed
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:54:04 PM EDT
[#23]
So there I was...<add one line at time>
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:00:21 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
LOL!  I made that pic at least 10 years ago or longer.

Quoted:
The sh*t that will show up on his locker.  

Precious!  My Precious!
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 3:54:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I ruffed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"We're told that his injuries are non life threatening, however the deputy is now on suicide watch as a result of the ribbing he's already enduring from other officers. Back to you, Jim..."
I ruffed
This will dog him for the rest of his career.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:08:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Who knows what happened. And it was there is an officer of the court to serve a warrant. Maybe he let himself be known as an officer before entering the property. Maybe no dogs were in the yard at that time. It is possible that someone let the dog out of the side or back door when they saw the officer enter the property. That sweet lovable dog like many others may not be so sweet and lovable when released  on to an unknown person and within its enclosure.  The owner stated the dog was barking and but what is the dog   Advancing? And how did the officer get shot in the leg? What's the dog so close that the bullet missed the dog and got him in the leg as the dog was trying to attack? Or did the officer pulled the trigger while  unholstering his weapon?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:13:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:23:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He'll collect disability and retire early.
Not to mention the PTSD.
View Quote
Congratulations on being one of only two people in this thread to actually realize what was going on.

Cop wasn't doing so well at work in the first place, realize that he has to get hurt in the line of duty, and shot himself in the leg at the first chance he got to draw.

Now he doesn't have to work.
He still gets his pension.
And even if he makes a full recovery, made-up PTSD will keep him in the green until he dies.

Cop wins.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:26:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Dude shot himself . Send him back to 'don't shoot yourself' school...
View Quote
Adrenaline... a hell of a drug
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:37:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Glock leg? Aka, not keeping your nose picker off the trigger until muzzle is clear of ones self.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Absolutely not. You know he's already dreading the return to work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He'll never live that one down.

How does he even still have a job? If you manage to shoot yourself while trying to shoot a dog you have no business wearing a badge or carrying a gun for a living.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:50:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Here they come to snuff the Precious.... But it ain't gonna die/
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:54:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
How does he even still have a job? If you manage to shoot yourself while trying to shoot a dog you have no business wearing a badge or carrying a gun for a living.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah,, well you could say that about 85% of the women that do the job every day..

They shoot people instead of dogs.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Who knows what happened. And it was there is an officer of the court to serve a warrant. Maybe he let himself be known as an officer before entering the property. Maybe no dogs were in the yard at that time. It is possible that someone let the dog out of the side or back door when they saw the officer enter the property. That sweet lovable dog like many others may not be so sweet and lovable when released  on to an unknown person and within its enclosure.  The owner stated the dog was barking and but what is the dog   Advancing? And how did the officer get shot in the leg? What's the dog so close that the bullet missed the dog and got him in the leg as the dog was trying to attack? Or did the officer pulled the trigger while  unholstering his weapon?
View Quote
Damn voice to text.  Y'all know what I'm saying.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"It all happened so fast. I saw the dog approaching me, my training kicked in, and I immediately drew my service weapon and shot myself. I believe the sound of shot, and my high-pitched, girlish screaming, frightened the dog into retreating."
View Quote
I actually hope the dog was licking his face and wagging his tail while he was rolling around waiting for the cavalry.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 5:11:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Never.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never.
Seriously, I can't help but be a little leery of Northern and left-coast cops. I'm afraid to even travel there LEOSA.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 5:12:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
This post is a joke, right? I mean, English, mother fucker. Do you type it?

ETA: nevermind. Voice-to-text, I see.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 5:13:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Precious.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 5:32:11 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
How the fuck do you shoot one round at the dog and hit yourself???
View Quote
Good sight picture?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 7:52:37 PM EDT
[#41]
How long before the officer files for disability due to all of the mental anguish he's enduring on the job
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:06:27 PM EDT
[#42]
So the cop stopped the threat with one shot.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 2:29:04 AM EDT
[#43]
"The dog wasn't taken away because it wasn't illegal..."
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 2:45:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Modern day Legolas
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 3:33:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 4:39:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Was the officer wearing some kind of tactical vest as he was being loaded up?

Guy was just wanting to use his sidearm so bad and when he saw the dog he popped off prematurely.

This guy should be flipping burgers somewhere
View Quote
I don't know if that is the problem or if they train officers to think every dog is rabid and has the ability to end their careers if they get within 10 feet.

I think they train officers to be scared shitless of any dog.  That 300 pound officer that went off on a little 9 pound terrier comes to mind...... " I was in fear for my life !"
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 4:45:30 AM EDT
[#47]
You aren't the dog I'm looking for.

You can go about your business.

Move along. Move along.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 5:06:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Lol.I caught that too. He was thinking the homeowners were illegal probably. Lol.

Cop worked for the courts, was serving a eviction notice, not a warrant. Entered a private fence and shot himself when a dog was acting like a dog.

And the only goofy story I can think of that would be just as hard to live down, is a local PD  took shots at a concrete alligator few years ago. I actually rode with some of the guys involved and they were still laughed at months later.

Google "independence police shoot alligator statue".....alligator or crocodile. The FTO was so embarrassed telling me his part in the story. So funny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Best part: "the dog was not illegal, I mean doing anything illegal"
Lol.I caught that too. He was thinking the homeowners were illegal probably. Lol.

Cop worked for the courts, was serving a eviction notice, not a warrant. Entered a private fence and shot himself when a dog was acting like a dog.

And the only goofy story I can think of that would be just as hard to live down, is a local PD  took shots at a concrete alligator few years ago. I actually rode with some of the guys involved and they were still laughed at months later.

Google "independence police shoot alligator statue".....alligator or crocodile. The FTO was so embarrassed telling me his part in the story. So funny.
Once upon a time in a former life, I was working graveyard at the admitting desk in a downtown ER when a local PD detective came in with a GSW injury to his foot that he'd sustained from his G40 ADed as he was shoving it down into his pants, "appendix carry" style.  He barely missed becoming an infamous statistic that night.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 5:21:03 AM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
You guys spend way to much time on here, and the Internets.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 7:53:56 AM EDT
[#50]
I like what somebody said.

The dog is proof he wasn’t a vicious pit bull or he surely would have mauled the officer for the death after he shot himself.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top