BCM
User Panel

Page / 725
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wm69:
OP do you have PayPal?

We could start an off the books go fund me.

I’ll chip in a little. Your thread has saved me some money
View Quote
Lol sure I have a PayPal but I’m not asking for handouts.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 8:49:00 PM EDT
[#2]

What part of Tennessee are you in?
View Quote
South middle - 38401.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 8:49:42 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife just sent me to the store. The White Flyer clay birds were marked down to $3.00 a box.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By jonathon1289:
I really want one of the Weatherbys in 30-06. The deluxe wood would be fantastic....but none around me. The synthetic stock model shows 0 Limited Stock at one store about 35 minutes away, wondering if it is worth the drive tomorrow night.

That same store shows two of the Savage Axis XP 30-06 in stock so maybe it wouldn't be a complete waste, but I don't really want the Axis line.
View Quote
That’s what my store showed, they still had the display model on the shelf which I bought.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 8:50:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By spuddicus:

@og107

That's the story I got at the Mebane WalMart.  That where you were?
View Quote
No. I'm in western NC.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 8:52:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By jhr1986:
That’s what my store showed, they still had the display model on the shelf which I bought.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I really want one of the Weatherbys in 30-06. The deluxe wood would be fantastic....but none around me. The synthetic stock model shows 0 Limited Stock at one store about 35 minutes away, wondering if it is worth the drive tomorrow night.

That same store shows two of the Savage Axis XP 30-06 in stock so maybe it wouldn't be a complete waste, but I don't really want the Axis line.
I have heard that from others, but my that hasn't been the case for me at other Walmarts or for other products. But maybe....won't know unless I try.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 9:11:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I have heard that from others, but my that hasn't been the case for me at other Walmarts or for other products. But maybe....won't know unless I try.
View All Quotes

Ran into that today -it was a pending NICS check.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 9:18:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Any of you having issues with Store Associates or Managers need to contact Bentonville.  Bentonville decided they should do all the scheduling for each store so they've drastically cut staffing of managers and associates.  There's Supercenters with only 1 manager in the building at certain times.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 9:22:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Cankles4Prison:
Local to some Walmarts I would imagine.  No issue for most of us.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cankles4Prison:

Forgot to add, the signature pad was down at that store too so even had they had it I wouldn’t have been able to buy today.

Is this a Walmart issue or an NCIS issue?
Local to some Walmarts I would imagine.  No issue for most of us.
I am having the same issue at my local Walmart also.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 9:23:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 9:47:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By optimator:
My wife just sent me to the store. The White Flyer clay birds were marked down to $3.00 a box.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/280530/IMG_20180816_172425853-1612x1209-642540.JPG
View Quote
Whats the SKU or UPC on those? Walmarts website shows white flyers but a all black printing box. Brickseek shows normal price of 5.94.

Could it be the federal black box issue again?
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 9:49:25 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote
Both of the two stores I hit up today showed that as well (0/Limited Stock). One had little to nothing in the case and the other had two Weatherbys, but just the one in 30-06 I ended up getting. Might be worth the trip, see if you can track someone down to look in the back if there isn't one in the case.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 9:58:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Is the standard 10/22 marked down also?
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Hampton, VA Home Depot has Weber Genesis II 4 burner model grills on sale for $699 and if you're .mil you get an additional $50 off so you're $689 out the door give or take.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:03:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By reit38:
Is the standard 10/22 marked down also?
View Quote
Negative
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:11:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By thevol:
ruger 10/22 takedown is showing 338 everywhere around me on brickseek.  is that right or is it really 169?
View Quote
Some around me had at 169 some at 338 strange but its variable like that
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:14:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By rcav8r:
Whats the SKU or UPC on those? Walmarts website shows white flyers but a all black printing box. Brickseek shows normal price of 5.94.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rcav8r:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/280530/IMG_20180816_172425853-1612x1209-642540.JPG

I'll check when I get back home
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:14:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By BadMonk:
Any of you having issues with Store Associates or Managers need to contact Bentonville.  Bentonville decided they should do all the scheduling for each store so they've drastically cut staffing of managers and associates.  There's Supercenters with only 1 manager in the building at certain times.
View Quote
Iirc management is salaried so the work them like dogs the hourly they cut and cut
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:24:55 PM EDT
[#19]
A Walmart 30 mins away showed 2 wood Weatherby 270s, and 0 stock of all the rest.  I drove over today to check on the wood 270s and the guy said he only had 1, that another woman had bought the other one earlier.  I then noticed a synthetic right next to it in the rack, yet brickseek said they had 0 of everything else.  So I asked what calibers he had...  He was nice enough to go check all of their stock and then also check that they were all clearance priced.  I left with 3 wood and 3 synthetic.  So Brickseek was wrong today, and I scored.  Thanks to whomever posted them!
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:39:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By spuddicus:
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=17190352

Leupy Acadia 8x42 binos. $99
View Quote
There was a pair at my local WallyWorld....I looked thru them and was not impressed....not like the Nikons clearances out last year.
There is also a pair of Bushnell camp pattern binos that just went on clearance ... but I didn't get any info on them - I have way to many sets .....
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:41:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By evnash:

View Quote
I know you didn’t. You’ve helped a hell of a lot of people find deals. Least we can do is chip in so you can get you a closeout mini or 10-22.

I fix ATV’s for free, and don’t ask for payment, but if the owner offers beer I take it.

You’ve earned it. I feel like I owe you.

What’s your paypal? I’m far from rich but if a few of us chip in (100% voluntarily) you can at least benefit from your thread.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:42:10 PM EDT
[#22]
I had to drive two hours.  But I did get the last mini 14 from Fairlawn VA 24141, only 46 miles away...They did have a take down, but it was still 338.   I am happy about that.  Even got back in time to get to the WV state fair and see .38 special.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:44:06 PM EDT
[#23]

South middle - 38401.
View Quote
Well crap. Some over this way showing but it’s Memphis area
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:46:47 PM EDT
[#24]

I know you didn’t. You’ve helped a hell of a lot of people find deals. Least we can do is chip in so you can get you a closeout mini or 10-22.

I fix ATV’s for free, and don’t ask for payment, but if the owner offers beer I take it.

What’s your paypal? I’m far from rich but if a few of us chip in (100% voluntarily) you can at least benefit from your thread.
View Quote
Nice that you guys are grateful to OP for this awesome thread. You can also help support the site by getting a membership it's totally worth it if you come here often.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:47:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By number1goofball:
I was just in a Walmart and tried to buy a clearances rifle.  I was told that "Our pin pad is down," and that they are waiting for a new one to be delivered.  I asked for an ETA and was told it could be an hour or several days.  Does anybody know if this is a legit thing?  They have the rifle I want right in the display case and the store is about an hour from home.  Short of calling and asking for the manager every hour (not doing that) until they can sell guns again, do you guys have any suggestions?
View Quote
I was told this also today.I call bull.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:49:59 PM EDT
[#26]
OP do you have PayPal?

We could start an off the books go fund me.

I’ll chip in a little. Your thread has saved me some money
View Quote
I'm in. Email me if this gets traction
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:50:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Which rifle is that?
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:52:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Loveland CO Denver Ave WalMart has a bunch of the posted rifles, at least they did earlier today. I did snag the only Mini wasn't interested in anything else they had, mostly bolt guns from what I saw.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:56:00 PM EDT
[#29]
All clearance guns are gone at Mason City, IA. A few tagged with customers' names remaining-they were tagged while the signature pad was down and it started working this afternoon. I know at least one(*the Mini) went to a semi-local arfcommer.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 10:58:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By bondservant2:

I'm in. Email me if this gets traction
View Quote
Cmon op. A few of us can forgo an extra value meal or two as a show of appreciation.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 11:07:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Huskercoop:
Which rifle is that?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Huskercoop:
Which rifle is that?
$349 Weatherby Deluxe Sporter in .243.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 11:12:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Store near me today looks like it was gearing up for inventory.

Also quite a few employees tagging stuff with clearance tickets.  (Nothing I was after though)

Two guys in the sporting goods dept were redoing all of the shelving.
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 11:18:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Cruise the tool section after looking for guns. All sorts of items on clearance. Saws, drills, cabinets, hand tools
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 11:28:00 PM EDT
[#34]
One of the 100+ piece Stanley tool sets was marked done to $40
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 11:52:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: optimator] [#35]
The UPC for the $3.00 clay birds is 004285921209

Edit: when I search on Brickseek I get "no results in your area". I did buy all they had, but I think it should show zero. But they weren't on clearance yesterday so I dunno.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 12:00:31 AM EDT
[#36]

Edit: when I search on Brickseek I get "no results in your area". I did buy all they had, but I think it should show zero. But they weren't on clearance yesterday so I dunno.
View Quote
Take off a zero off the beginning and it works. $6 all around me.

White Flyer Biodegradable Clay Targets, Orange, 90pk $3
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 12:04:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By XeonEvolved:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XeonEvolved:

Thanks man. It's still showing 25 so there's more in the back. I'll head back down in the morning!
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 2:19:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Scored 2 of the Savage AXIS .308 rifles at the Walmart in Gilbert, AZ. for $199 each. :-)

Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:48:35 AM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By evnash:

@evnash  I am with this guy, @wm69.  The last time I offered to paypal someone and help them out, all hell broke loose.  IM me.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:55:18 AM EDT
[#40]
View Quote
I couldn’t buy my rifle at 8am, when NICS came on line, because there was no store manager until 11am.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:03:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AustinAl] [#41]
About the pen pads............

Its common they are down.

Most often its the connector in the upper left of the pad that is loose or off.

This connector is internal and you have to snap off the back to see it. VERY EASY FIX. Many employees at Walmart know this fix.

You can see the cord external but the connector is internal. It falls off.

There is more than one connector on the pad.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:09:50 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote
So what did your wife actually send you to the store for?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:12:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By lichter50:
Cruise the tool section after looking for guns. All sorts of items on clearance. Saws, drills, cabinets, hand tools
View Quote
I did this yesterday and picked up a dremel 4000 and a 4 1/2” worxsaw both at half price.

They had an axis in 06 with the pink camo for 199 but i passed
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:14:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jwb211] [#44]
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:27:25 AM EDT
[#45]
I emailed Dexter clearance about not being able to search for guns and here is their response: Sorry for the inconvenience on the firearm details. Unfortunately due to Google's restictions, we had to pull all firearm related products. We will set up a separate site for searching those products without violating Google's policies.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:31:26 AM EDT
[#46]
The Weatherby woods are not moving very fast.  They can still be found for $349.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 7:39:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Anyone looking for the clay birds....

There may be some here at $1.50/case:

Walmart Supercenter #3595
7701 S Raeford Rd
Fayetteville NC 28304

Quantity: 43
In stock
$1.5
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:42:09 AM EDT
[#48]
I'm trying really hard not to get one of those Axis 308s
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 8:57:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Iowaredneck:
Iirc management is salaried so the work them like dogs the hourly they cut and cut
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Iowaredneck:
It took me two days to buy the display 10/22 on clearance. I went three times, could never find an associate on one full half of the store. The third time I finally called corporate and told them I had been waiting on someone for over a half hour. About five minutes later three assistant managers showed up.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 9:06:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 725
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top