Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 725
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:07:58 AM EDT
[#1]

welcome to walmart hell, where everything is 90% off, but unfortunately in the back or stolen and no one can find it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:47:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rez-Exelon] [#2]
Woohoo! We've made it to the Devil's page as we have definitely descended into Brickseek-not-working-right-and-making-this-a-pain hell!

I haven't got my fix of any good discounts in months. About to drive cross country again and don't really have much hope for success. My brickseek sub renewed two days ago but after this month I'm probably canceling unless there's another clearance cycle and it's working right again.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:04:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to hell, bitch! - Nothing to Lose
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:06:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Walmart thread page mark of the beast.  

Welcome to Wal-Mart, your in hell,....I mean I love you.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:11:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Lowe’s has been having some crazy clearances lately.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:40:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hans_Landa] [#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By david05111:
Has anyone tried the walkie-talkies yet?  I didn't recognize the brand at all, but they're so cheap.  Seems like it's worth taking a flyer on them.
View Quote

I briefly tried mine they work.  There's a photo of a DC protester with one clipped to his chest so they must work!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:04:20 PM EDT
[#7]
It’s page 666 and it’s a case of 22LRs sitting in a back room somewhere here in America......

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:19:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By mjhines3:
It’s page 666 and it’s a case of 22LRs sitting in a back room somewhere here in America......

View Quote

And would have to be the Winchester 333 round bulk packs
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:25:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I was told at my local Walmart is holding a ton of ammo sitting in the back in the cage locked away. The only thing they’re placing out on the shelves with no room in the cage is left our bird shot.  And employee told me that managers were told to hold until after inauguration.

Maybe we will get a bump the day after?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:33:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Nord:
Snagged 833 rounds of 22 tonight

(Also 100 round case of Winchester 12 gauge target loads, which I keep buying for some reason Idk)

https://i.postimg.cc/sDKGsr4K/20210113-202254-2.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/y8dgNbfK/20210113-202302-2.jpg
View Quote

Hopefully you have better luck with Winchester .22 than I ever do.   None of my guns like it to the point of not working well at all with it.   I rank it below Golden Bullets which are very high on my do not buy.   I'll buy Aguila long before I reach for Winchester.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:12:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Went to a walmart on the way home tonight to see about getting some of the walkie-talkies.  Brickseek said they had 6+, but couldn't find them.  So I had them scan the barcode and their system read 0 in inventory.

I'm starting to have less and less faith in Brickseek, honestly.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:47:25 AM EDT
[#12]
I just posted some hella good deals in the Lowe's thread!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:02:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By david05111:
Went to a walmart on the way home tonight to see about getting some of the walkie-talkies.  Brickseek said they had 6+, but couldn't find them.  So I had them scan the barcode and their system read 0 in inventory.

I'm starting to have less and less faith in Brickseek, honestly.
View Quote

Last year an employee keyed my upc and the system showed 0. Moments later another employee keyed same upc and it showed 5. First employee had his scanner set to only check backroom.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:25:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Stopped by knife counter.  Amazed they actually had something. ~$20 total

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:16:53 PM EDT
[#15]
In on 666
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:18:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Awww HELL!!! In on some devil hunting at Wally World!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:06:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:08:32 PM EDT
[#18]
In Wally world hell page
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:14:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:06:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Any deals specifically appropriate to this page number?

Like:  Devil cakes for $1.49?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Second Walmart looking for the walkie talkies.  Says there are 6+ in stock, none in the store.

My area shows 6+ in every single store (maybe like 12 stores).  

I’m not bothering to chase them anymore.  Brickseek reliability doesn’t ring true to me anymore.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:09:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Why not...

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:44:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Wally World in Ridgeland, MS had all of the traditional blue box Hot Wheels on clearance for 20cents each yesterday. I was looking for something that I saw on BS and just stumbled on the display at the store. Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:52:25 PM EDT
[#24]
I also learned yesterday that 138 items is the most you can have per transaction at the self check out machine.
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:27:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Wow I would have slammed them hot wheels and my kids has hundreds already
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#27]
great presents for anyone for a long time to come!

love them hot wheels...
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:50:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Local store is clearancing nearly all Bell bicycle items. Bouught some tubes for $1-2 depending on size, tires for $5-16, pedals $2.50, helmets $7-14. They also had some bike locks, bike pumps, and a few other odds and ends. Sorry no Skus but it seemed like every single Bell thing was at least half off some 75%.

You might also want to grab some canning jars and lids. Local stores have gotten some in the past week or so. Jars have been as scarce as ammo the past 9 months, and lids even worse than that.

Looks like they are turning over the toy department, Half the shelves empty, huge mess everywhere. Tons of toys listed on brickseek but couldn't find any in store. Typically when that happens it's been thrown in a giant bin and wheeled to the back and will wind up on the clearance aisle or on a special clearance shelf by toys in a day or two.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:35:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Does anyone know if brickseek is worling on fixing theammo and guns not scanning? Or alternative?

I’m about to cancel my paid brickseek subscription.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Zettler1:

I'm with Verizon.

My first Google search came up no, it's locked to Sprint.

Second one showed a number of YouTube and other sites saying yes.

I'm not in, plus just had Lazer surgery for a torn trying, so not all that excited to determine. Hopefully it will work on Verizon and my son or daughter can use it as I have a Note S20 Ultra...
View Quote

if you could share or IM a receipt or a portion of it it'd be great. Local store had problems processing "unlocked" not tied to any carrier phone, while other stores refused to do it saying any phone except for prepaids can't be sold as is.
thanks.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:42:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By nikon5400:

if you could share or IM a receipt or a portion of it it'd be great. Local store had problems processing "unlocked" not tied to any carrier phone, while other stores refused to do it saying any phone except for prepaids can't be sold as is.
thanks.
View Quote

What I suggest is that your store contact the Electronics Department Manager at the Springfield, Illinois store (217-529-6221) on Lejune.

The receipt is a basic one with price, serial number, etc.

The manager did take maybe 10+ minutes to process the sale through  a separate system AND then I paid for it AND several other items the regular way. If that doesn't work, I can see if I can find the receipt but will take awhile...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:20:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Zettler1:

What I suggest is that your store contact the Electronics Department Manager at the Springfield, Illinois store (217-529-6221) on Lejune.

The receipt is a basic one with price, serial number, etc.

The manager did take maybe 10+ minutes to process the sale through  a separate system AND then I paid for it AND several other items the regular way. If that doesn't work, I can see if I can find the receipt but will take awhile...
View Quote

they are not going to call, they've been saying they are not allowed to. Also employees and managers are extremely lazy in every Walmart I've been to :)
The closest store that may have it in stock is almost an hour away, so I'd rather have something in my hand when I go there.
I don't know if it's serial on your receipt, I only had UPC on mine (moto unlocked), they didn't even scan serial.
thanks
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:48:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By nikon5400:

they are not going to call, they've been saying they are not allowed to. Also employees and managers are extremely lazy in every Walmart I've been to :)
The closest store that may have it in stock is almost an hour away, so I'd rather have something in my hand when I go there.
I don't know if it's serial on your receipt, I only had UPC on mine (moto unlocked), they didn't even scan serial.
thanks
View Quote

WRT Unlocked prepaid phones:

I had a heck of a time getting a particular "cell phone rep" (outside company employee) to handle a sale for me.  She absolutely - threateningly and almost violently- refused to sell me any such phone.  Generic (Walmart) electronics area employees had been told that all phones had to go through the "new system" and none had been trained on it.

On a third trip a manager visiting from another store listened to me and walked the cell rep through selling me a phone using the "new system" (the rep didn't put up any fuss at all with the manager and pretended not to recognize me).  An override or two was required to get it through that system.

Turns out these phones predate the "new system", weren't put into it, don't really belong in it, and don't have to be checked out through them (and the "cell phone rep" doesn't get any money for selling one to you).  They ring up fine -and activate- through any register just like they always did.

Go to the store at an off hour and get a regular (simple) employee to take it out of the drawer and run it through the register.  Beyond that, again at an off hour, get a helpful manager from another department to do that for you.

Got two Moto G Stylus phones this way.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:54:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By evnash:
Lowe’s has been having some crazy clearances lately.
View Quote

They must understand that after the commies take over tomorrow, that in very short order no one will have any money to purchase anything!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:08:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By cmw:

WRT Unlocked prepaid phones:

I had a heck of a time getting a particular "cell phone rep" (outside company employee) to handle a sale for me.  She absolutely - threateningly and almost violently- refused to sell me any such phone.  Generic (Walmart) electronics area employees had been told that all phones had to go through the "new system" and none had been trained on it.

On a third trip a manager visiting from another store listened to me and walked the cell rep through selling me a phone using the "new system" (the rep didn't put up any fuss at all with the manager and pretended not to recognize me).  An override or two was required to get it through that system.

Turns out these phones predate the "new system", weren't put into it, don't really belong in it, and don't have to be checked out through them (and the "cell phone rep" doesn't get any money for selling one to you).  They ring up fine -and activate- through any register just like they always did.

Go to the store at an off hour and get a regular (simple) employee to take it out of the drawer and run it through the register.  Beyond that, again at an off hour, get a helpful manager from another department to do that for you.

Got two Moto G Stylus phones this way.
View Quote

I guess this is how I got my moto - manager had to do it. What's interesting , regular system showed $349 (2yr old price), while employee knew it was $87 he said he tired to sell it earlier. Employee asked manager to override it, not sure if that's what they did, I can't tell from the receipt if override was done or not.
thanks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Cwilltx:
Does anyone know if brickseek is worling on fixing theammo and guns not scanning? Or alternative?

I’m about to cancel my paid brickseek subscription.
View Quote

From what I have seen on the forums it appears that Walmart is no longer releasing inventory numbers for those items. It is just like the video game systems during the holiday season that were causing too many problems so Walmart removed numbers for those items. I am sure with all the stores clearing out the firearms and all the issues it caused when customers knew about all the guns that were in the back at 75% off that the employees were trying to keep for themselves. Sadly I think the days of great sporting goods deals at Walmart are long gone.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:00:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Was in my local Walmart getting groceries and there was a pallet sitting on the sale floor with 3 Razor 4 wheelers.

They’re the 24v electric model. Normal price $448, checked them and they were on clearance for $99.

Ended up grabbing two for my kids. Because of the prices the 2 year service plan was only $10.

Sorry don’t have the UPC but it can be found in the app I think.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:30:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Took a 3 hour road trip with my family to fish and goof off for the weekend sad to see all the Walmart along the way that have completely got out of firearms not just the cases were empty but gone
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:34:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Is walmart still selling guns right now even if they plan on discontinuing sales at that store and they're hidden in back? Just looking to see if anyone has bought any rifles lately. Not sure if there's any nationwide lockdown in place due to the election.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:20:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Good question.  All the stores near me selling guns still have them on display.  The stores that had them in the back because they were getting out of gun business have long since sold them all.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:49:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By mjhines3:

View Quote

Pallet of 22LR sitting in a back room somewhere here in America...

Dusty.  Overlooked.   Forgotten.   Just waiting for the right person to lift off the old dirty defective tarp that covers this Modern El Dorado ...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:03:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Only seeing a few boxes of random 28 ga shells on the shelves these days.

And my local academy can’t ammo trucks down to 2 days a week instead of 3
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:43:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:45:20 PM EDT
[#44]
IN on the mark of the beast
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:04:22 PM EDT
[#45]

Link?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:05:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Amazon 20% discounts for warehouse . discount shows up during check out. you will have to dig but here are some highlights

Surefire deals

magpul deals

red dots

Trijicon
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:06:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By ChuckcJax:

Hopefully you have better luck with Winchester .22 than I ever do.   None of my guns like it to the point of not working well at all with it.   I rank it below Golden Bullets which are very high on my do not buy.   I'll buy Aguila long before I reach for Winchester.
View Quote

QFT.  Even Winny 17HMR is total dog crap.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:07:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9mmmac] [#49]
Originally Posted By ChuckcJax:

View Quote

double tap
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:46:02 PM EDT
[#50]

Looks like there are bunch more near me at another Walmart.  Maybe I need to build a fleet.  
Page / 725
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top