BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 725
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:13:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pc299:
I found a rare mythical unicorn at Walmart on the 30th: a full case of .22lr, on clearance for $5/box

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/188669/74A621EC-1BED-4600-BE32-3F4AAF06E7F8_jpe-1771588.JPG
View Quote

A year or so ago those had a $5 rebate. I got 10 boxes I think. Free ammo!
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:14:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By mjhines3:

CLEARANCE???!!!!! Brickseek link please somebody lol
View Quote

It’s in the OP somewhere
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:26:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By evnash:

It's in the OP somewhere
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

It's in the OP somewhere
The only Winchester 22 in the OP is the 555 carboard bulk pack.  Searched for 'winchester'.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:54:25 PM EDT
[#4]

View All Quotes

I snagged 16 boxes for $1.27 after tax and rebate.

Originally Posted By Joker0609:

I keep waiting on those! Still $400 here

Allegedly $90 up here if you want to take a quarantine drive.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 4:05:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By pagoda:
The only Winchester 22 in the OP is the 555 carboard bulk pack.  Searched for 'winchester'.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pagoda:

It's in the OP somewhere

Search for win and keep clicking. Kinda doubt the ammo bought recently showed on Brickseek or it would have been long gone.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=40775660
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 5:24:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Honestly I think it was a mis-shipment or something that was lost in the back for awhile or something. The sporting goods guy was just as surprised as I was that it had shown up and said he was told to clearance it immediately
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 6:03:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Honestly I think it was a mis-shipment or something that was lost in the back for awhile or something. The sporting goods guy was just as surprised as I was that it had shown up and said he was told to clearance it immediately
View Quote

Claremont? I always wander through that back left corner but apparently never at the right time.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 8:47:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I found a rare mythical unicorn at Walmart on the 30th: a full case of .22lr, on clearance for $5/box

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/188669/74A621EC-1BED-4600-BE32-3F4AAF06E7F8_jpe-1771588.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2021 9:39:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Blackmore:

Claremont? I always wander through that back left corner but apparently never at the right time.
View Quote

Ammo is never in the clearance aisle, always locked up (or next to the cabinet if it’s shotgun shells)
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 9:47:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Ammo is never in the clearance aisle, always locked up (or next to the cabinet if it’s shotgun shells)
View Quote

C!earance is front left. Was talking about sporting goods
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:20:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Right, I usually go in through the food side since the other side was closed off for a few months so "sides" were off in my head when I wrote that.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:33:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By bigborehound:

Same here.
View Quote

Even pellets for air guns are pretty much nonexistent.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:59:40 PM EDT
[#13]
I bought all 8 double 18' Muddy brand ladders for $60ea at my local store early today
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:06:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By TheFarm:
I bought all 8 double 18' Muddy brand ladders for $60ea at my local store early today
View Quote

Link
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:08:07 AM EDT
[#15]
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=236295207

says there is 2-3 left at mine...the only one I didnt buy was the display out front that was assm.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:50:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Brickseek down for anyone else? It’s giving me a “no results found in your area” message when I know for sure there are dozens of what I’m looking for.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:35:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By TheFarm:
View Quote
This is one I've been waiting for - in stock but no local discounts yet...
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:58:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By socommatthews:
Brickseek down for anyone else? It’s giving me a “no results found in your area” message when I know for sure there are dozens of what I’m looking for.
View Quote

Same here.  Texas maybe?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:02:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Found the Chapin 4gal rechargeable backpack sprayer on clearance at my local Walmart. Marked down from $99 to $34

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=368665606
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:11:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By officerX:

Not 1 single round of ANY type of ammo!
View Quote

It's been several weeks since I seen even a single box of ammo at Walmart
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#21]
FWIW I was able to get 2 of 6 boxes of 22LR Stingers this morning, my local Walmart’s have a 2 box limit on all ammo now (if they have it in stock).......

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 2:59:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Ammo is getting scarce here in my neck of the woods in Walmart stores. I haven’t seen any ammo in the cases for several months. I have been watching a few cases of waterfowl loads at a store near me. Hopefully they will clearance them soon. Even though I got plenty on their price glitch this last fall. Can’t ever have enough especially when the prices are increasing like crazy and shotshells are getting more and more scarce.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#23]
I wish i could even find any ammo when i tell you my walmarts all around are empty i mean it, completely whipped im lucky to even find game loads all they had today when i checked was 25-06 and there was only two boxes of that
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Walmarts all around me are barren minus 28 guage shells.

I am a little lucky in that I have an alcove by way of a virtually unkown gander mountain near me that has Aguila 22lr pretty often at standard pricing.

Minus that  am just saving what I got and buying accesories and body armor.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:14:30 AM EDT
[#25]
I check my local Walmart(s) every night for ammo. I live fairly close to three different locations in three different counties, including the infamous Cook County.

I was able to score a whole 1 box of Winchester Super X .22LR last night for the first time in months. Since Winchester is located in East Alton, IL it seems that this region of the country gets ammunition from them much quicker.

Winchester isn't my first choice for ammo, but at least it's not Remington ammo.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:20:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Also, I haven't been able to find ammo on BrickSeek in quite some time...

Did BS or Walmart do something to prevent inventory lookup online?
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:49:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By KD9OWT:
Winchester isn't my first choice for ammo, but at least it's not Remington ammo.
View Quote

I have a gun that needs power to cycle.
It feeds 0% on Remington subs, 70% on Federal Champion or Automatch, 90% on SuperX and 10 year old Thunderbolt, and 100% on Mini Mags.
OTOH, my Marlin 60 runs 100% on everything, including 20 year old Rem subs. Guess where the Federal ammo goes.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:53:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

It feeds 0% on Remington subs, 70% on Federal Champion or Automatch, 90% on SuperX and 10 year old Thunderbolt, and 100% on Mini Mags.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:
Originally Posted By KD9OWT:

If this is a 10/22, that's quite fixable.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:13:03 PM EDT
[#29]
If you get extremely lucky you can find one of these for $40. It's a pretty dang powerful tablet for that kind of money. I found one at $99 and one at $40.
Its competitive with the iPad pro.

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 8:01:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 8:18:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nikon5400] [#31]
Originally Posted By gergnhoj:
Search brickseek.com for sprint, looks like they are having a fire sale on the sprint branded phones.

Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note10+ - Smartphone - 4G LTE - 256 GB - microSD slot - CDMA / GSM - 6.8" - 3040 x 1440 pixels (498 ppi) - Dynamic AMOLED - RAM 12 GB (10 MP front camera) - 4x rear cameras - Android - [] - aura black

$24

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=488400631

Anyone live near Loganville, GA?
View All Quotes
Search brickseek.com for sprint, looks like they are having a fire sale on the sprint branded phones.

Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note10+ - Smartphone - 4G LTE - 256 GB - microSD slot - CDMA / GSM - 6.8" - 3040 x 1440 pixels (498 ppi) - Dynamic AMOLED - RAM 12 GB (10 MP front camera) - 4x rear cameras - Android - [] - aura black

$24

Originally Posted By Zettler1:

Not quite a Note 10+ but a Note 9 (Sprint) for $24 ain't too shabby!

Found one locally. Had to get a manager as the one "kid" said no Sprint cell phones...but the other guy went in back and came out with NIB one for $24.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=145788284

They are out there.

do you have to have sprint account to get sprint phone?

I remember trying to get s9+ VZ unlocked version (model had "U") a few months back, they wouldn't let me saying even unlocked phones required service with one of the carriers they sell.

A couple days ago I purchased an unlocked $87 moto action and was told unlocked phones can now be sold without an account, but sales rep had no idea how to ring it up as it was coming up for $249 or something.. .so they had to do an override.

Thanks

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:45:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By nikon5400:

I remember trying to get s9+ VZ unlocked version (model had "U") a few months back, they wouldn't let me saying even unlocked phones required service with one of the carriers they sell.

A couple days ago I purchased an unlocked $87 moto action and was told unlocked phones can now be sold without an account, but sales rep had no idea how to ring it up as it was coming up for $249 or something.. .so they had to do an override.

Thanks

View All Quotes

$24

Not quite a Note 10+ but a Note 9 (Sprint) for $24 ain't too shabby!

Found one locally. Had to get a manager as the one "kid" said no Sprint cell phones...but the other guy went in back and came out with NIB one for $24.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=145788284

They are out there.

Thanks

The Electronics Manager was there and knew how to do it BUT it took awhile as they had "issues" but it did go through at $24 plus taxes.

And, NO, I'm not a Sprint customer and that DID NOT MATTER.

NOW, I have to figure out if I can get it unlocked or simply sell it to someone on Swappa...

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:11:13 AM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

Ha, I worked at that walmart 23 years ago. Goddamn time flies.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 10:13:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By PKT1106:

Yeah, the shipping can make it a wash, good point. I don't want anyone going out of their way for them, just if anyone happens to find them for $1 or $3 and you're not too far outside Ohio, I'd be interested in them. Not asking anyone to make a special trip. Like I said, these would be beaters for the kids.
View Quote

Finally got to WM last night. BS said in stock, no go. They had a 3 pack of 23 mile but they were $24.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:44:52 PM EDT
[#35]
any air fryer deals?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:53:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By IBison:

Finally got to WM last night. BS said in stock, no go. They had a 3 pack of 23 mile but they were $24.
View Quote

I appreciate your time. Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:23:16 PM EDT
[#37]
I’m having issues with BS as well.  Same “no results” message on a few searches I’ve tried to conduct.

Something’s up
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 5:50:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nikon5400] [#38]

The Electronics Manager was there and knew how to do it BUT it took awhile as they had "issues" but it did go through at $24 plus taxes.

NOW, I have to figure out if I can get it unlocked or simply sell it to someone on Swappa...

View Quote

Thanks for the info.
Which carrier are you with? If T-Mobile, I'd contact them to see if they can help. If not, eBay, but I'd first check if Sprint variant support all bands for your carrier once unlocked. I believe VZ S9 was unlocked and either had all bands enabled or enabled them for the carrier used (sim card). Sprint version - not sure.
Let me know how this works out for you. I don't want to drive if this model is not 100% compatible with t-mobile.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 6:12:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ranger2131] [#39]

It’s in the OP somewhere
View Quote

Yep.  Or it's at least in the thread somewhere for sure.

I remember a store near me having 10 boxes for $5 each on brickseek, this was definitely over a year ago.  But they only had 3 or 4 boxes in the ammo case and they were a different barcode and sku, slightly different package version of same stuff.  Disinterested clerks always claimed that was all they had.  I have little doubt they probably had a brown cardboard case of 10 boxes of the old stuff in the back or under counter somewhere, but I never could get anyone to look for it, not even a little bit.  I finally stopped asking about it after the rebate period lapsed. At $5/100 without rebate it wasn't really uber cheap for .22 anyway (though it'd be a great deal now).  It stayed on brickseek for months.

fwiw the slightly different, full price version showed up on brickseek too, in the exact amount they had, at the same time.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:03:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Question for all the regulars. Have you seen much 22 ammo in your local stores? I saw a lone 325 rd box about two months ago and nada since. Even tried stopping by at 7 am to catch new stock.
View Quote

The Sparkman Drive store barely even had any shotgun shells when I was in there last week.  The only ammo in the case was about 20 boxes of some bastard caliber like .222 or something.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:52:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Any of the guys with their own code able to search guns and ammo anymore?

I really wanted a 22-250 Axis and missed the clearance one locally.

Wondering what’s available in my area in the newer models.

Or, if someone in the Memphis area has one they want to sell/trade....
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:13:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Snagged 833 rounds of 22 tonight

(Also 100 round case of Winchester 12 gauge target loads, which I keep buying for some reason Idk)

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:23:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Nord:
Snagged 833 rounds of 22 tonight

(Also 100 round case of Winchester 12 gauge target loads, which I keep buying for some reason Idk)

https://i.postimg.cc/sDKGsr4K/20210113-202254-2.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/y8dgNbfK/20210113-202302-2.jpg
View Quote

5.5% sales tax?

Good God man. What paradise is this?

11.375% here now
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:33:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By wm69:

5.5% sales tax?

11.375% here now
View Quote

Western Wisconsin. It is indeed somewhat of a paradise. Wait no it isn't don't come
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:15:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By wm69:

5.5% sales tax?

11.375% here now
View Quote

6% in KY for as long as I can remember, 25+ years.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By officerX:

6% in KY for as long as I can remember, 25+ years.
View Quote

Arkansas.  Highest sales tax in the nation, and dumbass voters keep voting to raise it. Our Rino Governor just got a 1/2% permanently added to “fix the roads” and these idiots voted for it.

In the meantime, the state is running a huge surplus since they have started charging sales tax on Internet purchases now
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By david05111:
I’m having issues with BS as well.  Same “no results” message on a few searches I’ve tried to conduct.

Something’s up
View Quote

I have had some success by hitting the check inventory button again.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 6:07:09 PM EDT
[#48]

Thanks for the info.
Which carrier are you with? If T-Mobile, I'd contact them to see if they can help. If not, eBay, but I'd first check if Sprint variant support all bands for your carrier once unlocked. I believe VZ S9 was unlocked and either had all bands enabled or enabled them for the carrier used (sim card). Sprint version - not sure.
Let me know how this works out for you. I don't want to drive if this model is not 100% compatible with t-mobile.
View All Quotes

Thanks for the info.

I'm with Verizon.

My first Google search came up no, it's locked to Sprint.

Second one showed a number of YouTube and other sites saying yes.

I'm not in, plus just had Lazer surgery for a torn trying, so not all that excited to determine. Hopefully it will work on Verizon and my son or daughter can use it as I have a Note S20 Ultra...
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:29:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Has anyone tried the walkie-talkies yet?  I didn't recognize the brand at all, but they're so cheap.  Seems like it's worth taking a flyer on them.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:07:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#50]
doh!  miscounted by one.
Page / 725
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top