View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Toughen up. Also LOL'ing about the lights giving you a headache
Quoted:
"minor headache from the fluorescent lights"

Stay in the basement bud.
I discussed a few times before on why I have light sensitivity...
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:07:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:08:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:08:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw a shopping cart in the space next to the corral yesterday.  If I'd seen someone doing that I would have made them fear fat old men for the rest of their sorry-ass lives.

I feel you, OP.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:17:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I saw a shopping cart in the space next to the corral yesterday.  If I'd seen someone doing that I would have made them fear fat old men for the rest of their sorry-ass lives.

I feel you, OP.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:33:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Pic of grandma?
View Quote
LOL.  Every time.

At least it looks like OP got the scale right in his drawing.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:35:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Talk shit get hit
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
People still go to Walmart?
View Quote
Millions more than go to Toys R Us
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:39:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#10]
On my way to Walmart I turn from a secondary road to a major two lane road.  As I accelerate the person behind me in the turn remains close.

As I approach 50 MPH (55 MPH limit) the driver is still about 1.5 car lengths behind me so I stay at my current speed.

She looks around to see if she can pass.  Can't so she flashed her headlights.  My response is a quick tap of the brakes then I slow down a bit.

She finally passes me and is screaming something at me so I flip her off.    Then I accelerate to a normal speed.

Don't tailgate me assholes.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:46:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Florida man AND Walmart man appear in the same thread!

Did you blade @ 45?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:47:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Florida hombre strikes again
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:50:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
On my way to Walmart I turn from a secondary road to a major two lane road.  As I accelerate the person behind me in the turn remains close.

As I approach 50 MPH (55 MPH limit) the driver is still about 1.5 car lengths behind me so I stay at my current speed.

She looks around to see if she can pass.  Can't so she flashed her headlights.  My response is a quick tap of the brakes then I slow down a bit.

She finally passes me and is screaming something at me so I flip her off.    Then I accelerate to a normal speed.

Don't tailgate me assholes.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:55:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Yup.. CSB but honestly, I would have enjoyed tales of you feeding that "citizen" a couple of elbow strikes to the face . We also would have gotten to hear your tales of the local lockup and how local LEO treats folk.

Good walk-away OP.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 4:23:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Is OP aware that some study in the 90;s put walmart parkinglots as some of the MOST deadly/dangerous acres to occupy in ANY city. say south Detroit, BAD, south Detroit walmart parking lot,  WORSE. Beverly hills, NICE, BH walmart parking lot, medium.

WTF if you are going to engage in stupid behavior, please at least be able to not get killed.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 4:32:39 PM EDT
[#16]
It's all fun and games, until you get shot. Use your head youngster. Walk away. By walk away, I mean way prior to it escalating. Not by calling him out.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I can't decide if I can wait for the parody thread or not.
View Quote
"I almost ran over the ugliest tranny I've ever seen because I was staring at this hot Asian woman."
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It's all fun and games, until you get shot. Use your head youngster. Walk away. By walk away, I mean way prior to it escalating. Not by calling him out.
View Quote
While probably the best thing to do in hindsight... But in the moment, I don't know many people who would not yell something out instinctively after almost being run over by a reckless driver; whom may or may not had a valid license.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top