Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/19/2017 1:57:14 PM EDT
I will admit that I have been a bit stressed and agitated lately; when I get in this state of mind I will tell someone to piss off in a hot a second... Also one reason I haven't been posting much lately due to the stress, but I can't help to laugh at this situation on the way home... Anyways, I drove my grandmother up to Wal Mart for some shopping. Got in and done our shopping with nothing more then a minor headache from the fluorescent lights. Not bad, so we check out and we head out the door. We get to the cross walk and a car stops to lets us by, I wave thanks and we proceed. When some young punk darts around the patient car with his windows down glaring me down and almost runs us over! Now I am pissed, Asian grandma is pissed and saying who knows what. So I yell,"Thanks Prick" into his window (he wasn't really going that fast). The young Hispanic male jumps out yelling in broken English,"What you say?" I had grandma go to the car and I repeated myself for this upstanding gentlemen I have in front of me on this fine day. I said,"I called you a prick, ass whole." He gets all but hurt and starts yelling all kinds of shit about kicking my ass. At this point the patient couple starts honking and we have a small crowd... I asked the punk,"Are we going, I'm ready or are we going to talk shit some more?" He continued talking shit, so I left...

I know CSB and no, I was not packing any weapons...

Link Posted: 9/19/2017 1:59:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I will admit that I have been a bit stressed and agitated lately; when I get in this state of mind I will tell someone to piss off in a hot a second... Also one reason I haven't been posting much lately due to the stress, but I can't help to laugh at this situation on the way home... Anyways, I drove my grandmother up to Wal Mart for some shopping. Got in and done our shopping with nothing more then a minor headache from the fluorescent lights. Not bad, so we check out and we head out the door. We get to the cross walk and a car stops to lets us by, I wave thanks and we proceed. When some young punk darts around the patient car with his windows down glaring me down and almost runs us over! Now I am pissed, Asian grandma is pissed and saying who knows what. So I yell,"Thanks Prick" into his window (he wasn't really going that fast). The young Hispanic male jumps out yelling in broken English,"What you say?" I had grandma go to the car and I repeated myself for this upstanding gentlemen I have in front of me on this fine day. I said,"I called you a prick, ass whole." He gets all but hurt and starts yelling all kinds of shit about kicking my ass. At this point the patient couple starts honking and we have a small crowd... I asked the punk,"Are we going, I'm ready or are we going to talk shit some more?" He continued talking shit, so I left...

View Quote

You clearly have a death wish. You should have pissed yourself and ran away, leaving Granny to her own devices. Alternatively, had you been carrying and he waived his arms in your general direction you should have unloaded the entire magazine on him.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 1:59:55 PM EDT
[#2]
"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY WEAPON!"
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I Dont Belive You . jpg

Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:01:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Aaaaah Florida,  it all makes sense now.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:02:14 PM EDT
[#5]
How old are you, OP?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:02:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:02:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How old are you, OP?
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:03:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess general discussion does mean general....
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:04:12 PM EDT
[#9]
OP, I will just say that I think you verbally communicated too much, you should have physically communicated.
Aint nobody got time for lip smack'en
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:05:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Wonder if he heard "prick"?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:06:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
... I asked the punk,"Are we going, I'm ready..."
View Quote
Quoted:
...and no, I was not packing any weapons...
View Quote

You weren't ready.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:06:43 PM EDT
[#12]
CSB
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#13]
I was at Wally last night and a couple families got into it.  Someone wasn't getting out of the way fast enough.  Loud voices.  I thought it was going to be OP.  

Both of the idiots had small kids in tow.  Excellent example to set.  We don't have a ghetto wally in my hood, but sometimes the ghetto comes to you. 
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Did you blade at 45?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:09:07 PM EDT
[#15]
... 26, and you have stress?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:09:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Did you at least use the word "motherfucker"?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:10:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you took nothing to a knife fight?  Probably smart that you pussed out and walked away
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:13:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Pic of grandma?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Did you ask if he was an illegal?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:18:50 PM EDT
[#20]
So he was a whole ass?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:19:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It sure does, have you read all the random crap? I am just trying to fit in...

Quoted:
... 26, and you have stress?
Stress doesn't discriminate...

Quoted:
Did you at least use the word "motherfucker"?
No, but he did and kept asking if I knew who he was...

Quoted:
Did you ask if he was an illegal?
I assumed he was a left over dreamer, he had the local community college parking permit.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:20:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why are you stressed and how do you think you can manage your stress in the future so that it doesn't drive your actions?

Getting in petty traffic arguments is an easy way to end up hurt or in legal trouble.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:22:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Got to blade away at a 45 then he would have got the picture not to screw with you.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#24]
As long as this thread is about Walmart parking lot stories...

Last month I was walking back to my car with my son in the WM parking lot and a lady in her SUV starts to back out.  I quickly slapped the back window of her car while backing away from her car and pulling my son away from the vehicle.  She stopped, yelled something that I didn't hear, then pulled out and left.  As I was driving out of my aisle, she darted in front of me to block my exit and started yelling at me.  I rolled my eyes at her and motioned for her to move along.  This infuriated her even more.  She then got out of her car and approached my window yelling "you can't do that, you can't touch someone's car".  I asked her if that includes touching it as she backs over me and my son because she isn't paying attention.  She then screams that she is going to call the fucking police.  I said "great idea, then I can tell them how you almost backed over me, then proceeded to block traffic and yell at me".  She stared at me and I asked "are you going to call them or should I?"  She ran back to her car, sped off, ran a stop sign, and nearly got hit by another car coming the other way.  I took it that driving wasn't one of her strong suits, and by the vehicle damage on her car, it had happened before.  Stupid shit happens in Walmart parking lots.  Sadly, they have good prices on things that I like to buy.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:23:14 PM EDT
[#25]
I can't decide if I can wait for the parody thread or not.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:24:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You weren't ready.  
View Quote
Don't know Florida law, but I'm guessing if you call somebody a prick, and it escalates, and you shoot them, you're probably in a whole lot of trouble.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:26:46 PM EDT
[#27]
So you called him an ass whole. Did he have a whole lotta ass or something?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:28:43 PM EDT
[#28]
The most I do anymore is scream "Nice turn signal ASSHOLE!"
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:29:29 PM EDT
[#29]
I always thought Floridaman was white?  You mean to tell me he was Asian this whole time?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:30:03 PM EDT
[#30]
The best line I came up with for those situations is "so its my fault that you're an idiot?". The ultimate is say nothing and wolf stare them.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:31:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
As opposed to a partial ass.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:33:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Until OP can get control of his emotions and feelz, he  should never carry a weapon.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:33:10 PM EDT
[#33]
People still go to Walmart?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:34:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So he was a whole ass?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
So he was a whole ass?
Quoted:
Quoted:

As opposed to a partial ass.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:35:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Just the poors.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:36:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
As opposed to "Half Ass"
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:38:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Need MS Paint
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:38:55 PM EDT
[#38]
I bet the punk has a different version of the story
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Until OP can get control of his emotions and feelz, he  should never carry a weapon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I would say I controlled myself reasonably well, at least consider someone almost ran over grandma... I can care less about myself, I was angry he almost ran over grandma. Also, I think it's good I can recognize when I am not in the best state of mind to carry a weapon.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Just the poors.
Hence my grandma, I prefer Publix.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:40:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Don't know Florida law, but I'm guessing if you call somebody a prick, and it escalates, and you shoot them, you're probably in a whole lot of trouble.
View Quote
Mental readiness prefaces physical readiness.  Both appear to be lacking.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:46:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

You weren't carrying?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:50:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Hells bells Im stressing out about a lot of crap, I would have tried to blow it off before aggitating someone in their car as they passed by. I just want to get to my vehicle and get gone rather than deal with that sort of thing.  I have a bad temper too but not that bad.  People have to piss me off a lot to get a negative response, that reads I don't wear my frustration and anger on my sleeve, though sometimes it feels like it.

Maybe that guy had a bad morning like you did, maybe his mexican girlfriend got done pegging his butt a few hours before hand though too.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:51:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Don't leave home without IT!
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:54:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, cause you don't have young Hispanic males that jump out of cars yelling in broken English!
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:57:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Stress doesn't discriminate...
View Quote
Toughen up. Also LOL'ing about the lights giving you a headache
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:57:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Young punk was only and ass-half.......it would take two of him to make an ass whole.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:00:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:02:08 PM EDT
[#48]
"minor headache from the fluorescent lights"

Stay in the basement bud.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:03:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Need MS Paint
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:06:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
"minor headache from the fluorescent lights"

Stay in the basement bud.
View Quote
probably a bad time to bring up the chem trails...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top