Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 9:34:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 9:46:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
This. I'm just not sure that it will ever be possible to vote things better. We will either let what we have slowly fade away, or there will be blood. I'm not one of those GD guys hiding in my ammo fort hoping for the shooting to start, it just seems like we are reaching a point where that may be the only way.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My best guess: insider trading.

Spy on the CEO's, BOD members, etc. of publicly traded companies.  Buy their stock before big moves are announced to tbe rest of the world. ??? Profit.

Congress exempted itself from insider trading laws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3DZh1109W8
View Quote
snowden said it, no one listened
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:39:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just imagine what would have happened had we elected a New York liberal to the White House...
View Quote
wrong from the beginning, continues to run mouth

kbb
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:46:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Sessions. Lol.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:50:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just imagine what would have happened had we elected a New York liberal to the White House...
View Quote
AG Kamala Harris?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Did you think Sessions would be this bad?

I have to admit I was probably VERY wrong on being happy Trump picked him.

So far, he is horrible.

ETA:  Well, he is going after alien criminal groups and having them deported........so there is at least that.
View Quote
Yes, honestly many people did think Sessions would be this bad.  It's just that you and many others refused to listen to ANY type of criticism that had anything to do with Trump.  You all just automatically assumed because Trump picked him, he couldn't be some establishment knob polisher.  Well news flash, 75% of his cabinet appointments were known establishment hacks.  

Just like with Priebus.....Trump literally picked the leader of the establishment to be his right hand man.  And then people are all like "man, who would have thought Priebus would be this bad"?  Everyone did!!  Well everyone who didn't have their lips permanently attached to Trump's left nut.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:01:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lol, did anyone actually think the Swamp would let itself be drained?
View Quote
Lol, did anyone actually think Trump would even attempt to "drain the swamp"?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:06:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll repeat now what I said back at that time.  Then-Senator Jeff Sessions attempted to pass a bill that would exempt his donors banks from having to pay royalties to a company that had it's patents confirmed, TWICE, by the USPTO.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/13/AR2008021303731.html

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) has sponsored an unusual provision at the urging of the nation's banks granting them immunity against an active patent lawsuit, potentially saving them billions of dollars.
View Quote
Sessions IS NO FRIEND of the American citizen.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:08:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lol, did anyone actually think Trump would even attempt to "drain the swamp"?
View Quote
So... you want him to sign some EO's that will get blocked the next business day?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:09:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:10:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Establishment establishing.  Trump need to drain the swamp surrounding the White House.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:14:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Worst pick Trump has made so far.
View Quote
Looks like it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:16:55 PM EDT
[#14]
And everyone was so fucking happy he was picked as AG. Because he was super pro gun? 

He ain't done one fucking pro 2A thing yet as AG. He keeps talking about Weed and MS13.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:17:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Looks like it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Worst pick Trump has made so far.
Looks like it.
 more and more by the day. 
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:21:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Trump stopped winning when he picked Sessions as AG.  By far the worst decision he has made IMO and I will not forgive him for it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:30:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Worse than useless. 
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 6:07:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fuck Sessions with a ebolagonaherpasyphalaids coated cactus up his urethra.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 12:24:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Trump needs to fire that Shitstain if he wants people like me to continue to go to bat for him with the same level effort that I have in the past..
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 12:34:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 12:38:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
My best guess: insider trading.

Spy on the CEO's, BOD members, etc. of publicly traded companies.  Buy their stock before big moves are announced to tbe rest of the world. ??? Profit.

Congress exempted itself from insider trading laws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3DZh1109W8
View Quote
They don't need wire taps, meta data collection, and FISA warrants for that. They just know what company will get that big juicy contract a week before it is announced or hang out with the big wig CEOs. How many times was the head of Google at the WH? You don't think that doesn't happen in Congress.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 12:40:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm not sure anything at the NSA would change even with a full 702 repeal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Government never willingly gives up power. 
Of course it wouldn't. Government will just go right along with violating our civil liberties. 
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 12:42:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Just the fact that ALL of the Senate and the House is protecting him at all costs should tell you what kind of snake Sessions is.

Swamp will never be drained.
View Quote
He is one of them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 12:47:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
This. I'm just not sure that it will ever be possible to vote things better. We will either let what we have slowly fade away, or there will be blood. I'm not one of those GD guys hiding in my ammo fort hoping for the shooting to start, it just seems like we are reaching a point where that may be the only way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The shit will hit the fan sadly.... the worst part is the shit isn't a civil war. Otis despotism taking over and us plebs living under the boot. 

The United States of America is a velvet gloved iron fisted despotic banana republic. The glove is being readied to to taken off. 
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 1:01:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Of course it wouldn't. Government will just go right along with violating our civil liberties. 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Government never willingly gives up power. 
This.  The program would just change names but end goals would remain the same
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 1:23:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

There is no way our government is going to give up its ability to spy on the citizenry

Never going to happen
View Quote
I told people this since about 2002  maybe earlier.   I'm nearly at the point in my life I'm going totally off grid.   I don't do a thing wrong, but the entire thing peeves me off.
The Federal Government needs a lawsuit of country destroying proportions... ( which will never happen

Every component of the Bill of Rights has been stomped.  It would take a guy not with Trump money, but Bezos cuck money to contest it.

cut the cord, get a burner, delete everything, leave the country and be independently wealthy MIGHT be the way out.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 1:32:21 AM EDT
[#27]
sessions is fucking garbage.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 5:14:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yes, honestly many people did think Sessions would be this bad.  It's just that you and many others refused to listen to ANY type of criticism that had anything to do with Trump.  You all just automatically assumed because Trump picked him, he couldn't be some establishment knob polisher.  Well news flash, 75% of his cabinet appointments were known establishment hacks.  

Just like with Priebus.....Trump literally picked the leader of the establishment to be his right hand man.  And then people are all like "man, who would have thought Priebus would be this bad"?  Everyone did!!  Well everyone who didn't have their lips permanently attached to Trump's left nut.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you think Sessions would be this bad?

I have to admit I was probably VERY wrong on being happy Trump picked him.

So far, he is horrible.

ETA:  Well, he is going after alien criminal groups and having them deported........so there is at least that.

I'm seriously thinking you got me on this one.

Jesus Christ Sessions!!??
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 5:37:11 AM EDT
[#29]
And Snowden is considered a traitor...... fuck the swamp and the asshat that PROMISED TO DRAIN IT!
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 6:42:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
And the best part is that if Trump did shitcan him the Senate threatened not to confirm anyone else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ah......Jeff Sessions. 

Sessions IS the swamp.
And the best part is that if Trump did shitcan him the Senate threatened not to confirm anyone else.
I would think Trump could name the acting AG, who could act until one is approved by the Senate.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 6:45:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Why hasn't his boss fired him yet?

Maybe boss likes how Session's is doing his job.  

Weird.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 7:34:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Weird.
View Quote
Perhaps you should consider a different alternative, one which explains both otherwise inexplicable personnel choices (which influence policy) and changes in position after assuming office.
While you're pondering what that alternative might be, note that every administration makes such personnel choices and changes in position after assuming office.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 7:47:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Perhaps you should consider a different alternative, one which explains both otherwise inexplicable personnel choices (which influence policy) and changes in position after assuming office.
While you're pondering what that alternative might be, note that every administration makes such personnel choices and changes in position after assuming office.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weird.
...or it could be that Jeff Sessions has the same position as his boss when it comes to NSA surveillance.  Trump said often during the campaign that he supported the program.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/2/donald-trump-nsa-phone-snooping-program-i-err-side/

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said he’d be OK with restoring the post-9/11 Patriot Act and that he errs “on the side of security” in the ongoing debate over the NSA’s phone-snooping program.

“Well, I tend to err on the side of security, I must tell you,” Mr. Trump said this week on radio host Hugh Hewitt’s show. “And I’ve been there for longer than you would think, but when you have people that are beheading [you] if you’re a Christian and, frankly, for lots of other reasons, when you have the world looking at us and would like to destroy us as quickly as possible, I err on the side of security.”

“And so, you know, that’s the way it is. That’s the way I’ve been. And some people like that, frankly, and some people don’t like that,” he said.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 7:55:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

...or it could be that Jeff Sessions has the same position as his boss when it comes to NSA surveillance.  Trump said often during the campaign that he supported the program.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/2/donald-trump-nsa-phone-snooping-program-i-err-side/

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said he’d be OK with restoring the post-9/11 Patriot Act and that he errs “on the side of security” in the ongoing debate over the NSA’s phone-snooping program.

“Well, I tend to err on the side of security, I must tell you,” Mr. Trump said this week on radio host Hugh Hewitt’s show. “And I’ve been there for longer than you would think, but when you have people that are beheading [you] if you’re a Christian and, frankly, for lots of other reasons, when you have the world looking at us and would like to destroy us as quickly as possible, I err on the side of security.”

“And so, you know, that’s the way it is. That’s the way I’ve been. And some people like that, frankly, and some people don’t like that,” he said.
View Quote
Now you believe what Trump said during the campaign?
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 7:59:46 AM EDT
[#35]
This, from the guy who was so outspoken against it in various Senate committee sessions in recent years? This guy is worse than useless.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:01:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When Trump says he is going to deport over 12-20 million illegals in 24 months, No, I dont believe it.

When he says he wants to renew the NSA warrantless surveillance program, Yes, i believe it

One, is impossible.  The other is a position that is held by most politicians in power.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:03:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

When Trump says he is going to deport over 12-20 million illegals in 24 months, No, I dont believe it.

When he says he wants to renew the NSA warrantless surveillance program, Yes, i believe it

One, is impossible.  The other is a position that is held by most politicians in power.  
View Quote
How very selective ... and convenient.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:12:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it possible to deport 12-20 million illegals in 24 months?   No.  Therefore, i do not believe it

Is it possible that Trump wants to renew the NSA surveillance program?  Yes, Therefore i believe it.  He was asked about it several times on the campaign trail and gave consistent answers each time.  No reason not to believe him

Its not really that difficult and has nothing to do with convenience
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:21:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Is it possible to deport 12-20 million illegals in 24 months?   No.  Therefore, i do not believe it

Is it possible that Trump wants to renew the NSA surveillance program?  Yes, Therefore i believe it.  He was asked about it several times on the campaign trail and gave consistent answers each time.  No reason not to believe him

View Quote
Typically trumpcentric.

While "Trump" is the explanation for all things for you, most of the rest of us recognize that he cannot be the explanation of events which occurred decades ago.

The pattern repeats in every administration.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:28:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Typically trumpcentric.

While "Trump" is the explanation for all things for you, most of the rest of us recognize that he cannot be the explanation of events which occurred decades ago.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Typically trumpcentric.

decades ago?  How many decades was it?

I dont blame Trump for the passage of the Patriot Act or the authorization for domestic surveillance.  This thread is full of "Fuck Jeff Sesssions" because he supports the REAUTHORIZATION of these programs....which happens to be the same position Trump (his boss) has
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:38:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
You get credit for admitting that you have no clue how long this has been going on.

However there is no excuse for not knowing.
ALGore invented the information superhighway. Use it.
You might want to look at some of the surprising reversals of positions by presidents which took place during the last half of the last century.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:39:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
You get credit for admitting that you have no clue how long this has been going on.

You might want to look at some of the surprising reversals of positions by presidents which took place during the last half of the last century.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...and yet you keep ignoring the fact that Trump supports the same thing Sessions is being vilified for.

Why is that?
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:43:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Sessions is the biggest disappointment of the Trump admin, IMO.

Trump should fire him around Christmas and let the Democrats put up or shut up about their whining and threats not to confirm his replacement, right in the middle of the 201 election season.

Quoted:
Typically trumpcentric.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Typically trumpcentric.

Trumphaters have an established pattern of picking & choosing their reality.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:43:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Must want more pot busts.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:44:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Trump should fire him around Christmas and let the Democrats put up or shut up about their whining and threats not to confirm his replacement, right in the middle of the 201 election season.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Typically trumpcentric.

Why would Trump fire Sessions and why is he a lousy pick for supporting the same position as Trump?

This has yet to be explained by anyone

Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:47:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

...and yet you keep ignoring the fact that Trump supports the same thing Sessions is being vilified for.

Why is that?
View Quote
Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.

Some of us don't have the president as the center of our universe. We recognize that seemingly inexplicable personnel choices happen all the time in every administration.

The situation is larger and more important than the current administration. It will be here when this administration is history.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:50:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Some of us don't have the president as the center of our universe. We recognize that seemingly inexplicable personnel choices happen all the time in every administration.

The situation is larger and more important than the current administration. It will be here when this administration is history.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is that?

...and yet there is one man who could stop it.  Just one man who could veto any bill that would permanently reauthorize domestic surveillance.

That would be Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.

Pretending that Trump is an innocent bystander and has nothing to do with this is naive.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:57:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Fuck Sessions with a ebolagonaherpasyphalaids coated cactus up his urethra.
View Quote
This.

It being official just means they don't have to hide and deny what they're doing. While I don't think its entirely stopped or ever will. I'd rather not make it easy for them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:58:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

...and yet there is one man who could stop it.  Just one man who could veto any bill that would permanently reauthorize domestic surveillance.
View Quote
That faint sound you heard was the point going waaaay over your head.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 9:03:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That faint sound you heard was the point going waaaay over your head.
View Quote
and yet no one is able to explain why Trump is getting a pass in this thread while choruses of "Fuck Sessions" continue

If this was not the position of the Executive Branch, Sessions would not be supporting it.  It really is that simple
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top