BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:20:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
and of course the mental illness had nothing to do with the gender stuff. 

Anybody have a good link to the backstory?  this is the first I've heard of this?
View Quote
This does a decent job of explaining the situation. Earlier articles said "Scout" was born male.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/scout-schultz-made-911-call-fatally-shot-cops-article-1.3504148
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:21:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How long has tech been offering art degrees? 
View Quote
It's since the '90's.  When I was there, they only offered science degrees, even if you were in a major program that wasn't science or engineering, you had to take enough math and science courses to qualify for a Bachelor of Science degree, they now appear to have actual B.A. degrees.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:22:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
OFFS.....

I'm guessing 99.5% of the people "rioting" are doing it just to check off a box on their privilege card......
View Quote
Attica, Attica, Attica!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:23:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Another angle of the chase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgKuwtFQNwg
View Quote
That fat black cop was worse than useless.  He could've helped diffuse the situation just by the color of his skin, considering that's the only thing those rioters deemed important.

So what started that chase?  Looked like that boy/girl stole a purse?
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:23:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
That pos with his face covered should have been taken down hard.  Where were the Atlanta police during all of this?

Every single one of the people fighting the police should have been shot right then and there.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:24:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That fat black cop was worse than useless.  He could've helped diffuse the situation just by the color of his skin, considering that's the only thing those rioters deemed important.

View Quote
Cops head is bleeding.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:25:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't understand why pepper spray isn't used more liberally in these situations.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well I got my answer from the other thread as to what group ranks higher in the victim ranking.

LISTEN CLOSELY AT 3:22 WHERE SOME GAL (I think) YELLS OUT "YOU GONNA SHOOT ME YOU N***ER!!!?!" Presumably to a cop.

So I guess it's OK for a LGTBBQWTF to call a black cop a n*****. Therefor they rank higher on the victim's ranking list as to what they can get away with.....
View Quote
Could we get like a scale or flowchart or something that tracks and ranks SJW privilege...
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:26:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Longer, 'mo better vid quality clip:
https://vimeo.com/234431611
View Quote
Apparently there's a rash of LOW-T going on there too.....

It's the only way I can figure out how I'm hearing all the people screaming like little bitches.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:26:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well I got my answer from the other thread as to what group ranks higher in the victim ranking.

LISTEN CLOSELY AT 3:22 WHERE SOME GAL (I think) YELLS OUT "YOU GONNA SHOOT ME YOU N***ER!!!?!" Presumably to a cop.

So I guess it's OK for a LGTBBQWTF to call a black cop a n*****. Therefor they rank higher on the victim's ranking list as to what they can get away with.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At :55, are they yelling "Shun! Shun! Shun!"?

LOL

Liberals are the most racist people around. But they believe minorities are their pets, so they get a pass.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Unfortunately, Tech seems to have abandoned it's roots.  When I started there, it was primarily a science and engineering school, with a management school that everyone else laughed at.  While I was there, they introduced a few new majors (granted, I switched from engineering to one of those other majors), but the focus of the university was still primarily science and engineering.  Now they actually have a liberal arts college and a bunch more non-engineering degrees, and officially have minors (didn't when I was there), including in such topics as social justice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder, how many of those folks are enrolled at Georgia Tech?
Unfortunately, Tech seems to have abandoned it's roots.  When I started there, it was primarily a science and engineering school, with a management school that everyone else laughed at.  While I was there, they introduced a few new majors (granted, I switched from engineering to one of those other majors), but the focus of the university was still primarily science and engineering.  Now they actually have a liberal arts college and a bunch more non-engineering degrees, and officially have minors (didn't when I was there), including in such topics as social justice.
That phenomenon is nation-wide, not just with tech schools.  It has to deal with the amount of federal aid students get, many scholarships for people based on their skin tone, etc.  I'm not saying it's wrong, but it promotes a lot of people who don't think about their education to enroll, so you get subjects like social wars, etc.

And it's in the heart of Atlanta.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:27:22 PM EDT
[#12]
college kids are pissed than an armed student got smoked... proof that a college education doesn't make you smarter.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:28:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Could we get like a scale or flowchart or something that tracks and ranks SJW privilege...
View Quote
Listen to Ben Shapiro's last speech. He lays it out rather well.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:28:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
college kids are pissed than an armed student got smoked... proof that a college education doesn't make you smarter.
View Quote
Regurgitating data is not related to intelligence.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:29:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I am growing tired of being sensitive to others feelings.

Very tired. Especially when they are burning shit up.
View Quote
Why did you even start?
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:29:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This does a decent job of explaining the situation. Earlier articles said "Scout" was born male.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/scout-schultz-made-911-call-fatally-shot-cops-article-1.3504148
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and of course the mental illness had nothing to do with the gender stuff. 

Anybody have a good link to the backstory?  this is the first I've heard of this?

thanks!
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:29:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It's the only way I can figure out how I'm hearing all the people screaming like little bitches.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spend time in the 3rd world and when a group gets mad they start yelling, throwing rocks, being generally violent.  The second someone reacts unfavorably, the screeching and wailing starts.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:31:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Except I think it is a her. Foxnews article says "Scott", but mentions a "Scout" with a womans picture. Cute I might add. Sad. 

ETA: Fuck me if that is a guy. I am off to the corner. Forever. 
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:32:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ben Shapiro Explains Campus Victomhood Culture
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:33:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Jesus. UOF is fucked.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:34:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Congress just needs to pass a law that cuts off all federal assistance to anyone........................
View Quote
Fixed it....
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:35:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Was that a Teddy Bear on the ground?

Who is that masked man?
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:39:01 PM EDT
[#23]
No trial needed sounds like suicide by cop.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:39:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
She hit that cop in the head with an object. he was bleeding from the scalp.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:40:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This is another example of useful idiots and/or extremists choosing the very worst of examples to promote their cause. Unbelievable.
View Quote
I believe that they do this intentionally to divide the nation.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:41:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It's since the '90's.  When I was there, they only offered science degrees, even if you were in a major program that wasn't science or engineering, you had to take enough math and science courses to qualify for a Bachelor of Science degree, they now appear to have actual B.A. degrees.
View Quote
Sad. 

When I went to community college at Georgia Perimeter 2 years ago, they had this program called the Transfer Admittance Guarantee. Any dumbass at GPC who had a 2.7 or better was GUARANTEED to get into tech as long as they did the paperwork. 
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:42:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I swear to God, if they fuck up The Varsity imma personally go to the ATL and fuck a motherfucker up.
View Quote
The protesters could use the grease as a biological weapon.  What a fucking mess but this is what happens when the left has been allowed to throw their temper tantrums with impunity.

It was a good shoot, a shit-sandwich for sure but justifiable. Scout setup the events know what the outcome would be, this time he was successful.

Oh well....
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:44:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The original shooting was just suicide - by - cop. She called 911 and said there was a crazy person with a knife, and gave the operator her description. Looks as if she did it to make a political statement. Just nuts.
View Quote
Lemme guess
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:46:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah the longer video shows it much better.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:48:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Never bring a knife to a gun fight

One less liberal

View Quote
I'm glad you said it. The moment I read about It thought "well, one less democrat".

Meh.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:49:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Sigh... IN.

I remember a time when Rioting/Looting was shocking, uncommon, now its Tuesday.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:50:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Even better - the snowflake was the one who called 911 to report himself, including telling the dispatcher that the person had both a knife and a gun.  He also left three suicide notes.
View Quote
Yup, news articles are reporting that the guy, himself, told dispatch the "suspicious person" had a gun.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:51:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Fuck.....

I hope someone downloaded that, it's gone now.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:52:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yeah the longer video shows it much better.
View Quote
It's not at that link anymore.  Anyone have another source?
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:54:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think that article gave me aids with all of the "they" and "them".
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 12:09:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
No glasses and on my phone!

Mercy? 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No glasses and on my phone!

Mercy? 
Have you ever sent Amazon gift cards to a Nigerian prince?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 12:09:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Someone download this please.

Anti-fa attack police officers at Georgia Tech riots 9/18/2017
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 12:10:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It's not at that link anymore.  Anyone have another source?
View Quote
Just found it on YouTube. Look up.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 12:12:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW6cN0HNBhs
View Quote
Done, but thats not the one which was taken down. There was one much better.

EDIT: HERE IT IS.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 12:15:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 12:18:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Commie insurgency.
View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 12:20:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That pos with his face covered should have been taken down hard.  Where were the Atlanta police during all of this?

Every single one of the people fighting the police should have been shot right then and there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First line of response would be the Georgia Tech Police Department, they would have to call other agencies for assistance if it were more than something five to ten officers could handle (and they probably normally only have five on duty at night, unless they've grown a LOT since I went there).
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 12:25:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 12:44:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Ooooooooo she face planted...woooooohoooooooo
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 1:07:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This is another example of useful idiots and/or extremists choosing the very worst of examples to promote their cause. Unbelievable.
View Quote
They never fail.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 1:12:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
  then it's not the school I graduated from from which I graduated. They can FOAD.
View Quote
There you go Professor.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 1:17:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
A cop being black would do nothing to help calm that situation.  They're looked at as race traitors.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 3:47:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

WTF has this country come to?
View Quote
A nation that that needs to take their visual health more importantly with regular and thorough eye exams?
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 4:12:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW6cN0HNBhs
View Quote
From watching this and the previous video I'm guessing the person with the rolled up sign/long pole punched a hole in the window of the cop car and they shoved a road flare in and onto the passenger seat.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top