Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2001 8:40:32 PM EDT
the oppisite of the one we made up in that idiot gun show vendors thread. it was small, but the people were nice. their was one class 3. in iowa, thats LEO but he had some cool stuff and was a good guy. he didnt get mad at me when i pawed his fancy toys. infact i asked him a few things and he answered in a fasion opposing the sterotype of the asshole calss 3 dealer. he also did a lot of preban stuff, so i might go visit him in a while.

their was a 900 $ 20 inch pre ban. it looked real old. it had a blemish on the upper but looked good. it was an all around good experiance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top