Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 4:56:31 PM EDT
[#1]
 IMHO it is his choice.  Of course I don't know how it looks either.  My husband has one and I thing it works well for him. It does make him look more sinister - but then I kind of like that. [}:D]    His dad also has one and I personaly think that it looks gay on him. (his dad copied him by the way - not the other way around).
 Also if you decide that he can't have this because you don't like his goatee you better be prepared to hear what he has to say about that new hairdo that you get and he doesn't like it like you do.
 It has to come both ways whatever it is.
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Damn getsome, why you gotta hurt my feelings like that? I thought that was a real good picture of me.
View Quote

It's a great picture (nose growing longer), and aaaaah (sweat beading up on forehead), aaaah ....I'm sure your Mother loves you though! (phony obligatory compliment).

You would probably laugh at me too Mr hatebreed.
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Had a beard for well over 25 years. Been married for 23 almost. Look plumb goofy without it and I ain't much of a looker with it. Our daughter has never seen me without it. It will get easier to take the longer he has it. Now I shave my noggin and with the beard, I'm really a sight, but my wife still likes me around. So, you can either get used to it, or hold back on something he really likes, if you know what I mean.

OlDad
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 5:34:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
i'm afraid tattoos and piercings might follow. what should i do?

YESSSSSS....VEE VOULDN'T VANT ANY OF THESE SINISTER TATTOOED TYPES OUT VROAMING THE STREETS NOW VOULD VEE?

[img]http://imagehosting.bidbay.com/image.php3?imgID=337663[/img]

^^Me and SOME of my toys.^^
View Quote
no drum? mine look so much beter when they have drums in have any problems with jaming?
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 5:39:51 PM EDT
[#5]
 my wife made me shave before the weding. she made me promis that I would! I used to have semi long hair but when she made me shave the facial hair off the day of our weding I went and got my head shaved to.. she didn't reconise me if was quite funny.. oh ya that was the first wife.good luck.
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 5:49:16 PM EDT
[#6]
My Rib gets real mad if I shave mine, she likes the look, maybe my chin needs it but I do remember getting more looks with just a stache, maybe thats it.
Anywho she stops shaving down yonder till it grows back.
It only scratches if you have a short tongue and are rather rough. Teach him the butterfly and the tongue tornado.
Then buy yerself another black rifle while you can.[:)]
Link Posted: 5/5/2001 6:24:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't think there is anything wrong with a goatee or a tattoo. I have both and my girlfriend loves it. I have been told that I look a little more intimidating but oh well, I consider myself a nice guy and I don't care what others think anyhow. Not to mention I get told that I'm quite a hunk all the time..LOL So that keeps me happy, my girlfriend doesn't care for it but it does do wonders for my ego..LOL
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 2:55:27 AM EDT
[#8]
that is interesting to know that he is using it to intimidate people, he should learn to use tact and courtesy when dealing with others, it will serve him better in life, and as for you being engaged to somebody who needs to intimidate others, I would hold off on the marriage until you really know this person better. I would hate to hear about him using a firearm to intimidate people.
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 8:12:43 AM EDT
[#9]
i need to aviod this post .how meny times do we have to post this pic of the guy with the tatoos and the tommy gun.
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 11:39:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
that is interesting to know that he is using it to intimidate people, he should learn to use tact and courtesy when dealing with others, it will serve him better in life, and as for you being engaged to somebody who needs to intimidate others, I would hold off on the marriage until you really know this person better. I would hate to hear about him using a firearm to intimidate people.
View Quote

Never thought I would be defending the Steyr crew, but you really need to do a bit of research about someone's profession before you make such statements.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 12:55:11 PM EDT
[#11]
ROTFLMAO!   NO KIDDING!

Uglygun does his best "kinder gentler" SteyrAUG impression.

Imagine being a couple of smugglers cruising at 60-75knots on the open ocean when a CoastGuard chase boat pulls along side of your ship and over the megaphone you hear,

"Excuse us Mr.Drug smuggler, we'd appreciate it if you'd slow down or stop so that we could come aboard your vessel and perform a search while having tea and crumpets.   Also, would you mind if we asked you to no longer do criminal activities?  We will let you go if you promise us that you will no longer try to smuggle stuff into our country."

ROTFLMAO!  
Link Posted: 5/6/2001 1:45:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Ms. Steyrgirl, I have an idea. Why don't you offer to shave him, yourself. I think this a very sexy idea.

Mrs. DieselDoctor
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top