Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:10:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Good
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:11:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:13:29 AM EDT
[#5]
What am i supposed to be doing with my long guns over .22?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:20:47 AM EDT
[#6]
This is the important part " prohibit future executive action against them"  I hope we never get another anti-American anti-Constitution president like the traitor Obama.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:39:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Luther Strange is trying to get re-elected.  The man has no principles that I can discern.  He is a former K-street lobbyist appointed by a corrupt governor.

If the winds change, Luther will change with them.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:43:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Good for Big Luther.  But, Dan_Cooper ^^ is right.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:50:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Great
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:52:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:55:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Luther Strange is trying to get re-elected.  The man has no principles that I can discern.  He is a former K-street lobbyist appointed by a corrupt governor.

View Quote
I have never heard anything about him other than he is a rabid pro gunner.

Don't know about his other stuff though.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 8:58:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Luther Strange is trying to get re-elected.  The man has no principles that I can discern.

View Quote
You can say that about every politician.

What matters is that today he's pushing a good thing.  Tomorrow may be different, but that's no reason to look today's gift horse in the mouth.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:00:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Smart move by Luther.

Mo Brooks, who is running for Session's senate seat, just introduced concealed carry JUST FOR CONGRESSMEN.

Luther Strange, who is also running for Session's senate seat, introduces legislation to protect ALL gun owners.

Luther does strike me as someone who would "change his mind" depending on what was "politically expedient". I don't have a huge problem with that. If we do our job to let them know what's important to us, he'll know which side to be on. It's on us.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:01:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

If the Bill passes then what does it matter?

I pegged you a long time ago as someone that would not be happy if a gold bar was left on your doorstep every morning. It must suck for you going through life that way.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:14:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:17:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I pegged you a long time ago as someone that would not be happy if a gold bar was left on your doorstep every morning. It must suck for you going through life that way.
View Quote
It must suck for you being hoodwinked by every two bit huckster that comes along.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:17:09 AM EDT
[#17]
New head of AFT I see in his future.  That would be a Bigly Win for sure.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:27:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It must suck for you being hoodwinked by every two bit huckster that comes along.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn, did you just stumble off the Short Bus this morning? Hell, they are all two-bit hucksters, each-and-every-one, that's why they are called politicians.

About all you can do is hope a particular huckster helps get a Bill passed that works for our benefit. If that helps get them re-elected (or elected in this case) then so be it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:44:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Damn, did you just stumble off the Short Bus this morning? Hell, they are all two-bit hucksters, each-and-every-one, that's why they are called politicians.

About all you can do is hope a particular huckster helps get a Bill passed that works for our benefit. If that helps get them re-elected (or elected in this case) then so be it.
View Quote
Never change relluc. Or at least never change that avatar. I shall always think of you as the dopey guy with the tinfoil on his head.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:46:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What am i supposed to be doing with my long guns over .22?
View Quote
+1

First I've heard of this
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:51:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Never change relluc. Or at least never change that avatar. I shall always think of you as the dopey guy with the tinfoil on his head.
View Quote
I changed it briefly once....And received complaints.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:53:38 AM EDT
[#22]
I don't know much about him, but he has a bad ass name!
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:05:15 AM EDT
[#23]
He's not the worst senator in the world, but rest assured that he will fall in line with the leadership and vote for this joke of a "repeal and replace" of Obamacare. He's a go along to get along politician. He'll follow the party leadship except in the most dire of circumstances when public outcry will not allow.

Good on him for this bill, but this guy's interest is to retire in office. He'll basically be a clone of our other senator Richard Shelby.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:12:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He's not the worst senator in the world, but rest assured that he will fall in line with the leadership and vote for this joke of a "repeal and replace" of Obamacare. He's a go along to get along politician. He'll follow the party leadship except in the most dire of circumstances when public outcry will not allow.

Good on him for this bill, but this guy's interest is to retire in office. He'll basically be a clone of our other senator Richard Shelby.
View Quote
You could do a lot worse, just look at Virginia's Senators.

You are correct on one thing though, they all pretty much "fall in line". If not it's because they want some pork.

Warner was supposed to be one of the more moderate Dems (Blue Dog) going by his record as Virginia's Governor but he did nothing but gargle the Halfrican's balls the whole time and voted in favor the most leftist of Dem issues.

Of course Timid Kane was always a dick even as Governor.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:38:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Good.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:40:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'll take EITHER of them over the two asshole clowns we have as Senators in Michigan.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:44:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Good for Big Luther.  But, Dan_Cooper ^^ is right.
View Quote
All while "Big Mo" (who is running for Big Luther's seat) wants a special privilege to carry in DC while everyday Joe can't.

Such conflict in Alabama.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:46:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Dormammu, I've come to bargain!
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:50:25 AM EDT
[#29]
I get the general gist but maybe my lack of coffee is impeding my full understanding
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top