Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 7:31:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I live in Oklahoma.  If he ever killed my cat he would f*cking die very soon thereafter.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 6:22:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
A few years ago some highschool baseball players put a cat in a trashbag, beat it with bats, and ran it over, one bragged about it and got caught
View Quote

Well, I hope they were prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Here is Washington State we have what is known as the Pasado law to specifically deal with animal cruelty. It came about as a result of some dumbshit teenagers beating a donkey to death. None of which changes the fact that no matter how desperately you would like us to believe or attempt to warp and distort the argument, THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS OR EVER HAS BEEN ABOUT, you dork! It's about humanely dispatching pests, nuisance animals, and critters that present an outright threat to out health and well being. Not thrill killing or getting some demented pleasure out of torturing the neighbor's cat. Get a freakin' clue and lose the drama, please.

Quoted:
It's like there are two different conversations going on here.
View Quote

If things do seem that way, it's because some apparently mealy mouthed city boys get their panties in a wad every time they see "cat" and "kill" in the same paragraph.

ChaZ, I hope that asshole who beat a cat to death with a hammer gets a far stiffer punishment than the guy who tried to stop him.
Link Posted: 6/6/2001 12:07:59 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT

I miss the good ol' days! [:)]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Well hello. Once I was sleeping with my girlfriend at her home and her cat kept whining and pawing at the door.  For about 4hrs it went on, each time I woke up and said something to my girlfriend about taking the cat out. She said he would go away no problem.  I was okay untill the 5th time that cat came back.  I sat strait up in bed and was silent. My girlfriend said,"What are you doing????!!!!!" and I calmly replied- "Just taking the cat out" and she waited for my return.  I opened the door to the bedroom and saw poor mr. pussy gazing delicately up my way with the hope that I may take him in to sleep with us...........aaaaawwwwwwwww.  I then grabbed the cat and held it in the air and then drop-kicked it like a football into the living room causing it to swirl around and around and it screamed, Reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaoooowwwwww!!  Then *SMACK* kitty hit stone fire place and scampered into the kitchen.  I returned to bed and my gf asked me, "What the f@#$ did you do???" I replied "took care of the cat".
Haven't had a problem since.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:04:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
MY GF'S CAT HAS BEEN PISSING ON EVERTHING IN THE HOUSE AS OF LATE.  I SPOKE WITH THE VET AND THEY SAID HE DOES THIS BECAUSE HE STILL HAS HIS NUTS.  THEY INFORMED ME THAT SINCE HE HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOR A WHILE THAT HE WILL CONTINUE AFTER HIS NUTS ARE REMOVED.  THE PROCEDURE WILL COST $75 AND WILL PROBABLY NOT HELP.  I PERSONALLY WOULD RATHER BE SHOT THAN HAVE MY BALLS REMOVED!  THE ECONOMICS OF THE SITUATION DICTATE THAT I SHOOT THE LITTLE BASTARD IN THE HEAD. I WAS ATTEMPTING TO AVOID THIS BUT TODAY THE FUCKER PISSED IN MY BOX OF SPARE AR 15 PARTS AND MY KABAR AND WALTHER TAC KNIFE.

HEY MACHKINGBIRD DO YOU WANT MY CAT CAUSE I WILL MAIL IT TO YOU ALIVE.  IF NOT THAN SHUT THE FUCK UP.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE I AM SERIOUS.  IF YOU WISH TO RESCUE MY CAT LET ME KNOW I WILL TELL YOU WHERE I PLAN ON DOIN' THE FURRY LITTLE PRICK.

btt
View Quote
The cat took a whiz in your box of spare parts and such and you STILL haven't shown him the way out the door?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top