Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/17/2017 11:26:23 AM EDT

Thanks Dailymail for reminding us how retarded you are.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4417914/Kim-Jong-North-Korea-special-forces-military-parade.html

The menacing and 'highly trained' troops yelled patriotic slogans as they carried rifles fitted with grenade launchers through the streets of the Pyongyang during a military parade on Saturday.
The crack team, said to be the best equipped in the Korean People's Army, had night vision goggles affixed to their helmets and handguns strapped to their chest.
'Once Supreme Commander Kim Jong-un issues an order they will charge with resolve to thrust a sword through the enemy's heart like lightning over Mount Paektu [the country's highest peak],' a broadcaster announced on North Korean state TV.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4417914/Kim-Jong-North-Korea-special-forces-military-parade.html#ixzz4eWMOittl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:32:12 AM EDT
[#1]
That's a rather obscure magazine design.  I'd give them a pass on that.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:32:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I had never heard of a helical magazine for AK's, learn something new every day.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:33:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Saw that on Drudge earlier.

I was impressed with their sunglasses skills and wonder how good their stargazers are. I'm thinking Gen1.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:34:18 AM EDT
[#4]
ROR!

Raugh out Roud
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Never seen a helical mag on an AK, what caliber are those?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Ha! Is funny because they are helical magazines, not grenade launchers! 

Loving the PASGT knockoffs. I wonder if those NVGs of theirs actually work...
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:35:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Saw that on Drudge earlier.

I was impressed with their sunglasses skills and wonder how good their stargazers are. I'm thinking Gen1.
View Quote
It was on here earlier too.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:35:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Dentistry not a priority.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:35:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:36:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
If you look at it for more than 5 seconds, you can figure it out. Assuming you have more than 2 brain cells to rub together.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:36:16 AM EDT
[#11]
They look like it's the first time they went to play Airsoft.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:36:42 AM EDT
[#12]
"most well-fed"

lololololol
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:36:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:37:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#15]
I see Fobus made a package deal and included crayon kits for personalized cammo applications.

How cool is that ?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:38:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Look towards the bottom of the article - quad stack mags.  Apparently Norks love their weapons extra heavy.

Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:40:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Sweet, I bought some of these at the firework stand last summer!
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:40:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think 9x18 but going by memory so probably wrong
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:40:46 AM EDT
[#19]
I kinda feel bad for these guys if they have to go toe to toe with our special forces...

JK LULZ
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:41:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Looks like a Bizon mag
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#21]
The cylinder actually contains their rice ration for the year. It's the best way to keep it secure.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:42:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'll stand to be corrected, but I'm pretty sure those are rifle-caliber magazines, either 7.62 or 5.45.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Top Pic - 4th guy from the left.   Is that Chavez y Chavez aka Lou Diamond Phillips?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:44:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If you look at it for more than 5 seconds, you can figure it out. Assuming you have more than 2 brain cells to rub together.
View Quote
That is a lot to ask of those liberal readers.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:46:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Attachment Attached File

Your move kimmy
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:46:48 AM EDT
[#26]
I bet it has more range than the missals they make
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:48:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'll stand to be corrected, but I'm pretty sure those are rifle-caliber magazines, either 7.62 or 5.45.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They come in pistol flavors. Those are probably 9x18mm

I'd like one in 7.62x25mm, but it doesn't come with the cool mag.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:49:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
"most well-fed"

lololololol
View Quote
Yup.....
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:50:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not if you're a Leftist journalist.  You KNOW it's a grenade launcher, because you're one of the smartest people anywhere.

TC
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:50:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Looks like a Russian (or Chi-com knockoff) PP-19 submachine gun.

Comes in multiple flavors, the Norks probably have them in 9x18 Mak or 7.62 Tok.

There is a reason why most other nations don't use helical mags
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:50:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Second guy from reft is not shouting enthusiastically enough.  He need to be sent to target practice.    Neither is first guy in low, but maybe that is correct since he is the guide for That low?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:51:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Their stuff is not pointy enough!  Must be pointy to be scary.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:51:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Wow, those AK's look HUGE in the hands of those tiny underfed Norks.  Looks like a bunch of children running around playing Nerf.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:52:32 AM EDT
[#34]
I wonder how well those work and what the capacity is.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:53:01 AM EDT
[#35]
You have clearly stolen the design of Dear Leader and you will be punished!

Imperialist Dog!

TC
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:54:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I kinda feel bad for these guys if they have to go toe to toe with our special forces...

JK LULZ
View Quote
I honestly don't think anyone is going to be laughing at any of the North Korean forces that we wind up engaging. They have a long-standing reputation for brutality and mistreatment of any POWs they may happen to take, and they aren't a joke at all to anyone who ever actually paid attention to having to defend in South Korea. One of the concerns I had while I was over there was the fact that we're essentially road-bound, and very light on the ground in terms of actual ground troops to take control of the heights and keep it. The North Koreans know this, and from what we could tell from their intent, there was going to be a bunch of infiltration and "vertical flanking" when they came south, as they intended to work their light infantry into those hills and take them away from us.

I don't think that the North Koreans are any kind of joke, at all--Any ground combat we get into over there is going to be bloody and desperate, of a nature we haven't seen since the overrun attacks we suffered in Vietnam. My take on the whole thing is that there won't be any such thing as advance notice, or a warning; they come south, they're only going to do that if they think they've attained total surprise, strategic and tactical. I really don't see them as being stupid enough to attack into the teeth of a prepared, or even a warned defense. All those tunnels going under the DMZ, and all the SF assets they've got going exist for one reason, and one reason only: To enable them to attain surprise, and keep momentum on their side.

Whatever winds up happening, it won't be a joke. It will be bloody, it will be destructive, and the poor bastards on the ground when it goes off are likely to wind up like Task Force Smith. All our advantages in firepower and technology can evaporate in a single night of infiltration, surprise attack, and throat-slitting. And, today it's even worse than it was twenty-thirty years ago, when the ROKA was fully manned, and had the manpower/culture to get out into those hills and deal with the infiltrators. These days, when most Korean young men are more likely to have spent their teenage years playing Starcraft, instead of working their asses off in the rice paddies? Not so bloody sure, about that one...
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:57:04 AM EDT
[#37]
How the fuck you gonna shoot an AK with irons when you got those goggles on your face and no LAM to aim with?

lulz
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:59:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
I disagree. I knew what it was the second I saw it. And I'm hardly a weapons expert. Pony up and pay for expert to review stuff.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I honestly don't think anyone is going to be laughing at any of the North Korean forces that we wind up engaging. They have a long-standing reputation for brutality and mistreatment of any POWs they may happen to take, and they aren't a joke at all to anyone who ever actually paid attention to having to defend in South Korea. One of the concerns I had while I was over there was the fact that we're essentially road-bound, and very light on the ground in terms of actual ground troops to take control of the heights and keep it. The North Koreans know this, and from what we could tell from their intent, there was going to be a bunch of infiltration and "vertical flanking" when they came south, as they intended to work their light infantry into those hills and take them away from us.

I don't think that the North Koreans are any kind of joke, at all--Any ground combat we get into over there is going to be bloody and desperate, of a nature we haven't seen since the overrun attacks we suffered in Vietnam. My take on the whole thing is that there won't be any such thing as advance notice, or a warning; they come south, they're only going to do that if they think they've attained total surprise, strategic and tactical. I really don't see them as being stupid enough to attack into the teeth of a prepared, or even a warned defense. All those tunnels going under the DMZ, and all the SF assets they've got going exist for one reason, and one reason only: To enable them to attain surprise, and keep momentum on their side.

Whatever winds up happening, it won't be a joke. It will be bloody, it will be destructive, and the poor bastards on the ground when it goes off are likely to wind up like Task Force Smith. All our advantages in firepower and technology can evaporate in a single night of infiltration, surprise attack, and throat-slitting. And, today it's even worse than it was twenty-thirty years ago, when the ROKA was fully manned, and had the manpower/culture to get out into those hills and deal with the infiltrators. These days, when most Korean young men are more likely to have spent their teenage years playing Starcraft, instead of working their asses off in the rice paddies? Not so bloody sure, about that one...
View Quote
\\
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:00:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
9x18mm holds 64 rounds

9x19mm holds 53

I'm guessing the magazines must not work well or been cost prohibitive to produce as most of the pictures of them in use, have the standard magazine.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:01:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
No it's 5.45x39 Type 88.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:01:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure I'm right, and you're wrong:

ARES North Korean Helical AK Magazine article
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:02:21 PM EDT
[#43]
LOL....the sunglasses.  WTF.  They couldnt get chinese oakley knockoffs?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They look like a PP-19 Bizon which is 9x18

Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:02:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Morre-II plate holders.   SWEET!
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:03:30 PM EDT
[#46]
That's the first picture I've seen with them having any kind of modern PPE/LBE.

Crazy.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:04:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Shit, take 2.
Go back and look at the boots, how they are laced, the age and the sole condition.  Norks got steel horseshoes on worn out parade boots for louder cloping.  Based on the pics they don't appear to have the tactical edge in durable footwear.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/17/09/3F50FBF500000578-4417914-image-a-2_1492417103836.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/17/09/3F4B121A00000578-4417914-image-a-5_1492417270295.jpg

Thanks Dailymail for reminding us how retarded you are.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4417914/Kim-Jong-North-Korea-special-forces-military-parade.html

The menacing and 'highly trained' troops yelled patriotic slogans as they carried rifles fitted with grenade launchers through the streets of the Pyongyang during a military parade on Saturday.
The crack team, said to be the best equipped in the Korean People's Army, had night vision goggles affixed to their helmets and handguns strapped to their chest.
'Once Supreme Commander Kim Jong-un issues an order they will charge with resolve to thrust a sword through the enemy's heart like lightning over Mount Paektu [the country's highest peak],' a broadcaster announced on North Korean state TV.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4417914/Kim-Jong-North-Korea-special-forces-military-parade.html#ixzz4eWMOittl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
View Quote
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:05:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
64 if 9x18, 45 if 7.62x25.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:06:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

JK LULZ
View Quote
I'm a fan of point and laugh diplomacy. in other words move all US assets out of range of Nork artillery, point and laugh while they starve.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top