Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2001 5:13:55 PM EDT
[puke]

I was flipping through the channels last night, And Billy Boy Mahr is on, Normally I'd pass on by, but Ted Nugent is on, So I start to watch. Did anyone else catch it? Billy thinks its wrong and immoral for a disabled, or paralized person to go hunting. He also thinks its wrong to take a child hunting as a last request. I was totally disgusted! Anyone have opinions?

-Jared
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 5:17:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Bill Mahr is an immature jackass.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 5:18:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Bill Mahr is a MORON
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 5:22:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Ted Nugent! He's Da Man!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 5:34:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 5:50:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Bill Mahr calling himself a Libertarian is equivalent to Bill Clinton compairing himself to Thomas Jefferson. Total BS. Really is an insult to Libratarians they should sue for slander.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 6:02:04 PM EDT
[#7]
You may have missed my post a couple of days ago. People you can't stand......        [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=18482[/url]
His name was mentioned more than once.

Ted Nugent is awesome, I am not sure why he is a regular on the PC, although Ann Coulter is also.  I find it funny when he says, " I have some conservative views, and am a libertarian."  I think he is confused with liberaltarian.  I can't stand him or his show.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 6:36:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Not sure if it`s the same show, but i did see ted on there over the winter. maher is such an ass, ted casually put him in his place, in what appeared as a poorly matched battle of intelligence.....maher is one of those guys who`s attitude is..."guns cause crime"...but has one or two in his closet because "they were dad`s"...or "just in case".....hypocritic asshole!............[puke]..[puke]..[puke].....
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I hate I missed it.  I find it VERY hard to believe that Ted would let that wimp get the best of him in a verbal dispute.  It would also take a hell of a lot more than any 4 liberals to out scream the Nuge. Ever hear the beginning of [i]Screamdream[/i]? [^]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:28:08 PM EDT
[#10]
LONG LIVE THE NUGE!!!!!!!

DID ANYONE EVER PLAY HIS HUNTING GAME? WHAT A BLAST! THE ANIMALS ARE CRAZY, THEY WILL ATTACK AT THE SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION.  AND HIS ADVICE AND SAYINGS ARE COOL AS SHIT. TED IS ONE OF OUR GREATEST I THINK.

IF YOU MAKE SO FAR ON THE GAME HE GIVES YOU THE NUGEBLASTER. FULLAUTO SHAPED LIKE A GUITAR. SOME HILARIOUS STUFF
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:29:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Private Joker:
[puke]

I was flipping through the channels last night, And Billy Boy Mahr is on, Normally I'd pass on by, but Ted Nugent is on, So I start to watch. Did anyone else catch it? Billy thinks its wrong and immoral for a disabled, or paralized person to go hunting. He also thinks its wrong to take a child hunting as a last request. I was totally disgusted! Anyone have opinions?

-Jared
View Quote

thats EXACTALY waht happened to me. i stopped cause i saw the Nuge. bill mahr was saying teh programs that allow handicaped people to hunt are moraly wrong. he seems to think they dont deserve the same rights as teh rest of us. going after handicaped people, what a sick mother fucker. i would like to hit golf balls out of his teeth with a sand wedge. that prick makes me want to kill more animals.

edited cause i suck
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:52:38 PM EDT
[#12]
I liked that show.  Between Ted and the conservative chick they wiped up the stage with smartass Maher.  Ted has dealt with liberals before.  When they get loud and try to drown him out, he gets LOUDER and drowns *them* out.

"Ful Bluntal Nugity" indeed!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:58:34 PM EDT
[#13]
RIGHT BESIDE YOU AT THE TOILET
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:33:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top