Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/2/2001 12:58:35 PM EDT
just traded a few emails with the hubby to be. seems they had an interesting evening with some guys who thought they were pirates. funny story actually, some of you gi joe types will love it. i told him i was posting with you guys and he said i was nuts. i'll let him post the story so i don't mess it up. besides i don't know all the important details. and who is treetop and why should i see pictures of his girlfriend?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:05:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Steyrgirl, do you have those pics of you that AUG posted a while back. I would just love to see them. I missed it the first time. You would be a wonderful person if you posted them. Ok, so your not going to. Well, it was worth a shot.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:10:04 PM EDT
[#2]
i only know of one picture of me and a friend that was posted. what other pictures 'pluaral' are you talking about?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:13:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Steyrgirl, do you have those pics of you that AUG posted a while back. I would just love to see them. I missed it the first time. You would be a wonderful person if you posted them. Ok, so your not going to. Well, it was worth a shot.
View Quote

LOL!  I only saw ONE picture.  ONE picture!  Steyr only posted ONE picture.  He removed it quickly and apologized.  No plural here.  LOL!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:17:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, just ONE, honest!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:19:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I would gladly settle for one picture. Just a peak at what everyone has been talking about. Anyone save it before he took it off?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#6]
well. the girls are all coming over here for dinner tonight. maybe i'll take some pics. now the important question, what are you willing to do to see them?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:33:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Whatever it takes. I have to get offline for a few hours but when I come back I would love to have that just sitting there waiting to be opened.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:39:04 PM EDT
[#8]
you guys need to get out more. there are lots of girls outside just waiting for you guys.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 1:44:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah but who has a use for bearded guys that look like they head butt brick walls for the fun of it?
Ice
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 3:09:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Ok I'll start the chant. post your pic  post your pic  post your pic  [:D] [sniper]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 3:13:07 PM EDT
[#11]
post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic,

oh, by the way...PLEASE post your pic![:D]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 3:17:41 PM EDT
[#12]
WHAT THEY SAID!!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 3:53:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Steyrgirl,

Do you have a sister?????
Or 2 ??  (1 for me and 1 for Imbroglio)

YOU ARE AWESOME !

[url]ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=12788[/url]

Just kidding... It's good to see some gals around this place.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 4:03:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
you guys need to get out more. there are lots of girls outside just waiting for you guys.
View Quote

HA!

Where are they? In Hicksville TN, nobody likes geeky intellectual types with guns. Nobody except for other geeky intellectual types(who are all guys), and they're WORRIED about the guns. What about that little delemmia?

BTW, The AUGmiester says we're nuts? tell him we love him too. [;D]

Thirdly, we would all very much like to see your picture.

Fourth, no matter what anybody says, don't leave. It's kind of cool to balance out our online population's bender bais. At least, this way we can prove that we're not all a bunch of hairy unwashed hicks yelling "From our cold dead fingers!" [:D]

Link Posted: 5/2/2001 4:35:16 PM EDT
[#15]
steyrgirl, depends on the friends, but if your collection of gal friends is anything like SteyrAUG's collection(er, stockpile) of fine firearms.

I think it's fair to say we'll do ANYTHING.  

Just make them pictures sassy! M'kay?   Maybe some pics of you and the MP5, out of the collection it's rumored to be your favorite.

Treetop and Steyr seem to have shared a bonding moment at one time or another, it's possible they consider themselves long lost twin brothers.

Sounds like a couple pirate wannabes got squashed in proper fashion, also sounds like SteyrAUG is okay.  Good news on both accounts, glad to hear all is okay.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:07:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic, post your pic,

oh, by the way...PLEASE post your pic![:D]
View Quote

that didn't work on me at mardi gras either. i think enough people have seen my picture already.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:18:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
...and who is treetop and why should i see pictures of his girlfriend?
View Quote

I'm not sure. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:20:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
steyrgirl, depends on the friends, but if your collection of gal friends is anything like SteyrAUG's collection(er, stockpile) of fine firearms.

I think it's fair to say we'll do ANYTHING.  

Just make them pictures sassy! M'kay?   Maybe some pics of you and the MP5, out of the collection it's rumored to be your favorite.

Treetop and Steyr seem to have shared a bonding moment at one time or another, it's possible they consider themselves long lost twin brothers.

Sounds like a couple pirate wannabes got squashed in proper fashion, also sounds like SteyrAUG is okay.  Good news on both accounts, glad to hear all is okay.
View Quote

well he was supposed to email the whole story so i could post it but here goes. a bunch of guys who thought they were jolly rogers figured they could make good money ripping off drug boats. so a bunch got together and tried to gang up on one. turns out the drug boat was more heavily armed then all of them combined. they even had some kind of cannon. well lots of shooting followed.
the first report that went out was a civilian ship under attack. being in the area my fiances unit responded. then the next report was that it might be some kind of military action against the island government. this is what made everyone freak. my guy thought they were flying right into the start of a island coup so they were all pretty jacked up.
well when everyone got they they had to rescue the pirates from the drug boat that was still unloading on them. if these guys were smart they might be dangerous.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:22:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not sure. [;)]
View Quote

i told him i was posting with you guys last night and he said i should see your girlfriend. i don't get it either. do you know my fiance personally?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:30:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
View Quote

I know! Tree here once posted a picture of himself and his lovely gf. I suppose SteryAUG liked the way she looked. Tell you what, if Tree posts his pic, will you post yours?

And really, we didn't get to see your pic, your hair was in front of your face, becuz you were leaning forward.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not sure. [;)]
View Quote

i told him i was posting with you guys last night and he said i should see your girlfriend. i don't get it either. do you know my fiance personally?
View Quote

I don't even know his real name.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:32:38 PM EDT
[#22]
i wanna see the pic. i havent seen the pic. i wanna see the pic damnit. [:P]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:37:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, since Steyr removed in a flash, almost nobody saw the pic. Not like you could see her face, or that it was a very good pic to begin with. steyrgirl, you're going to have to help us out here. About the only thing that we know is that your hair is sort of honey blond.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:38:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not sure. [;)]
View Quote

View Quote

I don't even know his real name.
View Quote

that is the weirdest part of this. i can't bring myself to call him steyr and i keep forgetting who you are all referring too.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:42:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, since Steyr removed in a flash, almost nobody saw the pic. Not like you could see her face, or that it was a very good pic to begin with. steyrgirl, you're going to have to help us out here. About the only thing that we know is that your hair is sort of honey blond.
View Quote

my hair color is not always constant. it's been a few colors, the picture is no longer hosted and i don't think their is one on the drive. it may be gone forever. i really don't want to be on the net though. some of you guys are a little rough. if you have to see a cute girl i posted a picture on the jenna bush thread. i think you all know a little too much about me already.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 8:50:41 PM EDT
[#26]
All of you randy dogs out there in cyberland may begin bemoaning your misfortune. I'm not going to die, but I'll bet Imbrog|io's heart is just breaking at the moment...

And achsually deah, we know prahctically nothing abouht you, deah gel...[:P].

Check over Steyr's(for clariefication for newbies[:D], the guy with all the guns, records, and the crummy car.) posts and see.

Cry, you poor saps, cry! She's given you the cybershoulder![:D]

Most sincerely,

Juggernaut

(all in good fun, 'acourse)
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 9:33:19 PM EDT
[#27]
steyrgirl- I sent you some pics, check your mail.

Since it was his request... [;)]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 9:33:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

well he was supposed to email the whole story so i could post it but here goes. a bunch of guys who thought they were jolly rogers figured they could make good money ripping off drug boats. so a bunch got together and tried to gang up on one. turns out the drug boat was more heavily armed then all of them combined. they even had some kind of cannon. well lots of shooting followed.
the first report that went out was a civilian ship under attack. being in the area my fiances unit responded. then the next report was that it might be some kind of military action against the island government. this is what made everyone freak. my guy thought they were flying right into the start of a island coup so they were all pretty jacked up.
well when everyone got they they had to rescue the pirates from the drug boat that was still unloading on them. if these guys were smart they might be dangerous.
View Quote

Thank you for the info.......kinda figures considering the area.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:04:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Sorry I was gone. I was trading emails. I got this one a few mins. ago.

OK here's a recap of what happened. You can post this on the boards, not the
other one.

A bunch of idiots tried to jack a drug boat. It was a bunch of yokels with
small arms. The target was a little better equiped. First they were running
what will probably turn out to be a PCF craft camoflauged to look
"commerical." Hidden on the deck was a TCM automatic 30mm cannon. Imagine
their surprise when they opened up with that.  Well anyway the SHTF and we
get the call with some real conflicting info. No one really knew what we are
flying into. A pair of Westland Scouts paired up with us on the way in as a
result.
Anyway we show up and these guys are still going at it. The drug boat is
lighting these guys up like it's the fourth of July and these morons are
still trying to take runs at them. One guy on our crew took some great pics
and I'll post them as soon as they declass. Well anyway, the two Scouts take
positions lined up on the PCF and they decide to stop shooting. Then can you
believe it, as we try and pick up what's left of the idiots and their canoes
we start taking small arms fire. So we break off and in comes a Pegasus class
foil we had standing by. They burped the 76mm one time and that was all they
needed. These guys started chucking their weapons into the water and couldn't
get their hands higher if they were on stilts. All in all, a good night.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:06:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
steyrgirl- I sent you some pics, check your mail.

Since it was his request... [;)]
View Quote

sent you a reply. how did you get my email address?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:08:58 PM EDT
[#31]
<------ [;)]

Quoted:
how did you get my email address?
View Quote

That little thing under my name gives me special powers.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:12:47 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm back Steyrgirl where's the pics? hmmm..
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:13:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
<------ [;)]

Quoted:
how did you get my email address?
View Quote

That little thing under my name gives me special powers.[:D]
View Quote

duh. ok i feel stupid now. really i can read. did you get the email?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:16:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Nope. Still waiting...
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:18:43 PM EDT
[#35]
if you don't have it in a few mins. i'll resend it.

i really hope i sent that to you. i was answering a few emails at once.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:26:06 PM EDT
[#36]
still nothing. I just sent an e-mail to myself(from another account) as a test, and it went through fine...
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:39:10 PM EDT
[#37]
i just resent it a few mins. ago i didn't do the attach right the first time.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:39:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Just got it. [:D][:D]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:40:40 PM EDT
[#39]
well?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:42:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
well?
View Quote

Yeah, well?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:49:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Well what? Do you expect me to judge another man's fiance? By only a picture? [:D]

I'm sure she's a great woman. And a beautiful one, too.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:54:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Well what? Do you expect me to judge another man's fiance? By only a picture? [:D]

I'm sure she's a great woman. And a beautiful one, too.
View Quote

WHAT?[:O]

You aren't going to betray her trust and post the pic?!?

We can't trust you anymore! A curse upon your ancestors!

Dagnabit...

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:55:28 PM EDT
[#43]
what? cmon post em, please....................
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:56:30 PM EDT
[#44]
you were the nicest guy here so you got the pic. besides, you sent pics first.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:58:44 PM EDT
[#45]
forget it guys. he'll never do it. i'm a good judge of men.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 10:59:00 PM EDT
[#46]
i would send pics but none of mine are all that good. and if i make a promise i follow it through,

i promise that i wont post any pic you send me! (with crossed fingers behind back)
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#47]
I'll send you a pic of my GF if you send me a pic of you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:03:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

OK, now I have to hack his computer. Ought to be easier than Steyr's, he's got firewalls out the wazoo on his. I doubt Tree has anything like that running, so grabbing the pics should be relatively simple.

Fair warning, I'm coming after ya!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:03:22 PM EDT
[#49]
post one and i'll think about it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 11:04:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

That almost sounds like a dare... [:D]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top