Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2001 7:17:32 AM EDT
[img]http://www.gunbroker.com/pixhost/2001-04-29/army_pilot_988767918_Mvc-002s.jpg[/img]

[url]http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=1274713[/url]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:20:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Is that a joke? Do they expect someone to buy that?
WHY? WHY? OH LORDY WHY?
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:20:36 AM EDT
[#2]
OUCH!!  I'd really like to know what the hell happened to that gun.  I'd like to take a moment of silence...
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:23:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:24:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Somebody e-mail that guy and ask him what happened? I want to know!

I pity the fool that was holding that thing if it was being fired when it happened.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:29:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Man O Man! That's an HK P7M13.  It's supposed to be one the finest made handgun and expensive one at that. Look like it has been fed with a wrong caliber of ammo.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:43:35 AM EDT
[#6]
KaaaaaaBOOOOOOM!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:46:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I pity the fool that was holding that thing if it was being fired when it happened.
View Quote

I would take a guess that it didn't just Kb on its own. I hope nobody got hurt.

FrankTheSpank, you gotta tell us more, don't leave me hangin!
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:57:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I have no idea. I just saw it on Gunbroker

Click the link on the bottom of the picture, takes you to the auction. Send the guy an e-mail and find out what happened. I'm interested to know as well.

I hope no one was holding that...

If so then there should be blood all over thet thing aling with bone fragments.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:57:46 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't think what you're looking at is the result of a kBoom.

I think what you're seeing is what's left of a very expensive pistol when your friendly neighborhood G'ubment is done "fixing" it for you.

The guy auctioning the parts probaly realized it was expensive, and snuck the remains out to supplement his income as a G'ubment approved "de-mil" technician.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 7:58:52 AM EDT
[#10]
I think this is another item from the guy that is selling "Destroyed" items....someone is crunching guns and he is selling of the parts....I saw three ar type rifles....i wanted
to cry...
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 9:16:25 AM EDT
[#11]
wonder if it would still need to be shipped to an FFL.
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 9:43:31 AM EDT
[#12]
So if it's some kind of an anti's way of thumbing his nose at gun owners, maybe complaining to gunbroker.com will get him booted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top