Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2017 12:54:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I love it, Trump would not even let CNN talk at his news conference. FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS.

Vince
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 1:36:44 PM EDT
[#2]
DONT be RUDE haha
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 1:37:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I love it, Trump would not even let CNN talk at his news conference. FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS.

Vince
View Quote

"I'm not letting you ask a question!"
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 1:37:56 PM EDT
[#4]
OUCH!!! CNN HACK SCREAMS AT TRUMP -- Trump Calls CNN "Fake News!" (
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 1:38:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Vince
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 1:40:21 PM EDT
[#6]
http://www.mediaite.com/online/you-are-fake-news-trump-and-cnns-jim-acosta-get-into-shouting-match-at-presser/

I've been laughing at this video for like the past 10 minutes.  The election over 2 months ago, and the media still hasn't figured out the fact Trump will waste no opportunity to turn their dirty tricks around and drive them straight up their asses.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 1:41:46 PM EDT
[#7]
FU Jake...FU CNN...Fake news network...
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 1:42:08 PM EDT
[#8]
They still haven't figured out that they are being slowly destroyed, well faster after today.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 1:44:55 PM EDT
[#9]
The Onion is a more credible news source than CNN
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 1:47:15 PM EDT
[#10]
And Jake Tapper is the closest thing they have to an objective reporter.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 1:51:20 PM EDT
[#11]
What kind of a world do we now live in where a fictional story contrived by 4chan makes it through the intelligence comunity and into the hands of reporters?
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 1:54:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 1:56:22 PM EDT
[#13]
I kept waiting for Trump to say . . . "Throw him out . . . throw the bum out  ! ! !"

Would have been epic.

Link Posted: 1/11/2017 1:58:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What kind of a world do we now live in where a fictional story contrived by 4chan makes it through a senators office, through the intelligence comunity and into the hands of reporters?
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 2:00:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Mere supposition by a drunk would be a more credible news source than CNN.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 2:00:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What kind of a world do we now live in where a fictional story contrived by 4chan makes it through the intelligence comunity and into the hands of reporters?
View Quote

What kind of a world do we live in where reporters and their handlers are so desperate for dirt on the president that they're willing to believe a cockamamie story about Russian intelligence buying him hookers in Moscow to put on a show for him by pissing on each other?

Look, I get that ol' Billy C cigar'd Monica in the O-Office, and that's just fuckin weird enough and all...  so sure, anything is technically possible...

But Russian hooker piss didn't set off any shred of doubt in your mind that just maybe you shouldn't publish it without proof?

FFS
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 2:00:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

FIFY
View Quote

Good fix, it's astonishing really.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 2:03:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The Onion is a more credible news source than CNN
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 2:07:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He IS my President!!
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 2:07:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Vince
View Quote
I'm pretty sure The Don answered 3 of his questions.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 2:11:55 PM EDT
[#21]
They are not going to get fired.  CNN is owned by Time Warner, and that company is run by a liberal retard.

You need to fire CNN your self, by not spending money on TWX products.  Cancel HBO if you want to fire them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Warner 
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 2:12:31 PM EDT
[#22]
YOU ARE FAKE NEWS!

Bigly

Link Posted: 1/11/2017 2:18:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
They are not going to get fired.  CNN is owned by Time Warner, and that company is run by a liberal retard.

You need to fire CNN your self, by not spending money on TWX products.  Cancel HBO if you want to fire them.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Meh. Let them play ball OUTSIDE. No White House credentials, no interviews, no trips on AF1. Bye bye - collect your "news" from the street and the wire.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 2:33:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Rush was just beating down Tapper as well.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 2:46:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Meh. Let them play ball OUTSIDE. No White House credentials, no interviews, no trips on AF1. Bye bye - collect your "news" from the street and the wire.
View Quote
This!  You earned it, enjoy it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top