BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2001 2:20:13 PM EDT
"Mayday! Mayday!"

[img]http://members.aol.com/govtthug/images/govtthug.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 3:05:51 PM EDT
[#1]
LMFAO!  That was great.  Can we call it Mel Carnahan day too?
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 3:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I think you are jealous. He could have had either one of your old ladies with one snap of his fingers. Doubt he would want your old lady,not that you either of you have one.
You're fired!!!

Cheers!!!
Robert
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 3:23:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell you're all torqued up about the guy, he probably could have either one of you too. He probably would either GET you mixed up with your old lady, or bend you over because you are better looking than your old lady!!!

Don't f*** with a winner. Stick to guns you inbred morons.
But you might just be aa couple  of ladies, but just invert the above and it still applies. You bitches.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 3:25:03 PM EDT
[#4]
NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 3:33:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Ah...the Kennedy's. Now if something should happen to Teddy, I'd be smiling for a month.
[img]www.animfactory.com/animations/creatures/smileys/smiley_md_clr.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 4:02:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Geez, I didn't realize that was gonna light the fuse on some Troll's tampon.

Machingbird, I only told a joke, you're the one who's all torqued up.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 4:21:29 PM EDT
[#7]
ha ha very funny, Mr.Funny, man.
I just thought mine happened to be funnier...
Tell ya what, let this board know when you have a death in the family, and you will get a chance to read just how funny I am
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 5:02:54 PM EDT
[#9]
 Yes A winner in my book. A fine young man. Do I think that he should have been president?
. Well i wouldn't want to give him the button to the  bomb if he was only qualified for VFR and was flying blind at night. Not his best move, but definitely a winner. Tried to be a normal  guy, and he was not a 'normal' guy. Way to important to risk his life like that.Kinda like Princess Di trying to be one of the girls. The mother of the future King of England should have been more careful. The elite are not'normal' people.
And answering the other question am 'I' A winner, that is what they tell me and they pay me enough money to Be a winner....
Anybody else want a piece??? Plenty to go around on this beautiful day in May.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#10]
NOT trying to start a fight.

Two things.
I can't help but disagree with you about the "elite".
IMHO it's thinking like that, that leads to one person's life being valued over another's.

And, of course, when you proclaim yourself being paid to be a winner, it begs the question "what do you do".
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#11]
did you hear that princess di was on the radio?

and on the dashboard and ashtray and windshield.
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 6:35:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
  The elite are not'normal' people.
View Quote

so if they have an armored limousine then should it be illegal for me to own a rifle that could penetrate it? a rifle that was specifically designed for penetrating their elite armor? Who da fuk is you?
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 7:05:26 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm JOJO Damnit
Link Posted: 5/1/2001 8:25:15 PM EDT
[#14]
[-!-!-]

DFTMFT
Link Posted: 5/2/2001 12:03:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Ok ErikM, that was kinda funny. That chick was hot as hell though.
When i talk about elitism, and I ain't got all nite to write (rappin')Let me put it to you as to who i think are el in no particuler order...

Ali
Lindbergh H,
Ford Einstein Jackie Robinson
ASnybody in Led Zeppelin
Potetial future presidentsThe Chinese gut that invented gun powder
The first man on earth
Marie Curie
Churchill Roosevelt
Jfk sr and jr
Bill gates E. Van Halen
whoever invented the laser
Levi and Strauss
The dude who invented ice cream
M. Jordan
the dude that invented the wheel
DaVinci
Michaelangelo
Mozart.
Rdison
Bach
bell
B. Franklin and anybody whose name is on constitution
Any monarch of England,
James Brown
Mr. Rayban
MR AR-15 oh yes,
Gw Carver
but to tell why Di was important and elite, she was the mother of the future 'DEFENDER OF THE FAITH'(important job)
Three Stooges!!!
suZANNE sOMERS( OK SHE IS JUST FINE)
mR. tROJAN
AND SO ON YOU MIGHT NOT AGREE BUT YOU GET THE POINT. bIGGER THAN LIFE AND I AM JUST TO TIRED TO GO ON.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top