Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2003 11:44:43 AM EDT
[img]http://thesnipersnest.com/SITREP_1.JPG[/img]

Wife is headed to Newport for the 4th at the Weisbergs.She's taking the kids so i'll be here all alone.

I set up this smoker.I'm leaving the heat at lowest on the burners and placed hickory I had soaked overnight in pie pans.

I have the whole hood reeking of hickory!!...hahhahaa

Have to get back to my gin and tonic.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:49:55 AM EDT
[#1]
gin and tonic?????  its not BBQ if you dont have beer!!!!!!!!

edited to add:  spread BBQ sauce over them on the last flip, and use mesquite next time.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:51:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Gin and tonic IS beer in California...
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Gin and Tonic is the drink of barbarians...
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:34:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks great to me!
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:38:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Why is Gin and tonic the drink of barbarians? I have a few German friends that drink a lot of em'. Is that why?
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:46:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Wife is headed to Newport for the 4th at the Weisbergs.She's taking the kids so i'll be here all alone.

View Quote

NEWPORT?? and is NEWPORT BEACH?? That is my neck of the woods. tell her to stop off at Home Depot, pick up some paint brushes and help us paint!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top