Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2003 9:55:16 AM EDT
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-1/82831/capt.1057340334.mideast_israel_palestinians_xel105.jpg[/img]

Why is it that I can't own one of those and he can? Also why are our military guns in the hands of jihader's?

[heavy]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:00:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Also why are our military guns in the hands of jihader's?

[heavy]
View Quote

Because they were once the enemy of our enemy and then became OUR enemy after we armed and trained them.

We keep doing that for some reason.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:03:25 AM EDT
[#3]
we armed the palestinians?
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:06:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I read somwhere that the IDF somtimes sell older rifles to the Pali's.  I know, sounds unlikely but that what I heard.  
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:09:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:11:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:15:18 AM EDT
[#7]
[red]Red X[/red]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:18:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh good, you see the red X's too. I thought is was just the third stage of syphilus.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:19:28 AM EDT
[#9]
I see the picture.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:59:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

In addition to the PA as noted by Kpel we armed what became Al Quida (when they were fighting the Russians in the early 80s) and Iraq when they were fighting Iran.

Muslims share with other Muslims.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:04:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

In addition to the PA as noted by Kpel we armed what became Al Quida (when they were fighting the Russians in the early 80s) and Iraq when they were fighting Iran.

View Quote

I would like to see a cite that shows when and how we armed the Palestinians.
As for Al Quaeda, that's been debunked so many times that I have to wonder if those that keep repeating it don't care that it's not true.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:09:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I would like to see a cite that shows when and how we armed the Palestinians.
As for Al Quaeda, that's been debunked so many times that I have to wonder if those that keep repeating it don't care that it's not true.
View Quote

Are you disputing we provided military arms to Afghanistan in the 80s or are you disputing that they eventually ended up in the hands of Al Quida?

As for the arming of Palestinians I'll run over to the CIA Covert Actions Homepage and get a link from their Unpopular Activity Forum. [rollyes]

I love how you guys think there is always a link.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:09:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Those are not "sub"machine guns. They are machine guns.

Sub guns fire handgun ammo.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:11:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You can own them, it's just since you have more money and can afford to pay more the market here then demands that you pay more.

Don't be suprise if that rifle cost that guy a years pay. Even though a years pay there is maybe $400
View Quote

My pastors went to Israel, & said they use Mercedes for the standard Taxi. It's supply, & demand. I bet they got the weapons for next to nothing though. Maybe from a dead relatives hand after an Israeli attack.[:D] GO IDF!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:16:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Why would we arm Al Qaeda, now or EVER, with M16's?  I'd guess that all small arms sold to Afghani's during the 80's were what everybody carried in that region- AK's.

As to that pic, two thoughts:  first, lotsa lotsa guns floating around in that region; second, the price that kid'll pay is to be dead by 18 by self-imposed semtex suicide.  

That means that by the time we're just starting to enjoy full-auto weapons, he's just starting in on those 71 virgins.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top