Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2003 7:09:40 PM EDT
On the local news now. Police spokesman...

"This is an AK47 with a 30 round banana clip. This will shoot through a building and will go right through a police officer's vest. This is a Glock 40."

Weapons were discovered when responding to a fire in the building. They showed a few other guns, but I couldn't make them out, although one did look like a chrome or stainless Lorcin/Jennings .22 or .25.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:26:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Assault weapons are illegal in Boston, MA. High-cap mags are too if you are a resident of Boston.

Fly Navy
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:34:13 PM EDT
[#3]
What about 30 rd banna clips?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:37:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What about 30 rd banna clips?
View Quote

That must be one large clip to hold 30 bananas.

Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:41:56 PM EDT
[#5]
And since banannas are larger than half-inch diameter, would possession of a gun designed to fire banannas be considered a DD?  [:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:42:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Cal. and Mass. Have a 10 round maximum mag law, I believe.  You see those "cannot ship to Cal. and Mass." litte thingies in various catalogs if you look at the high caps.  Maryland is 20 round capacity, I think.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:55:16 PM EDT
[#7]
No, you can own hi-caps in MA, as long as you aren't a resident of Boston. I have quite a few hi-caps, you just need the proper license.

Fly Navy
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Now are we talking clips or magazines?  Cause you can clip a bunch (oops sorry ) but squeezing bananas into magazines messes up both the magazine and banana.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 8:06:43 PM EDT
[#9]

[i]"This will shoot through a building"[/i]

Does this count as a "building"?
[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:ALr0wk3Z-gEC:www.bikinfools.com/Mapage_-_Tin_shed.jpg[/img]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top