Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/3/2003 5:05:17 PM EDT
Just think of the word "Shit"................. > > > > > > > > > >A Most Functional Word > > > >Well, it's shit...that's right, shit. Shit may just be the most functional > >word in the English language. > > > >Consider: > >You can get shit-faced, be shit out of luck, or have shit for brains. > > > >With a little effort, you can get your shit together, find a place for your > >shit, or be asked to shit or get off the pot. > > > >You can smoke shit, buy shit, sell shit, lose shit, find shit, forget shit, > >and tell others to eat shit. > > > >Some people know their shit, while others can't tell the difference between > >"shit and shinola". > > > >There are lucky shits, dumb shits, crazy shits. There is bull shit, horse > >shit and chicken shit. > > > >You can throw shit, sling shit, catch shit, shoot the shit, or duck when the > >shit hits the fan. > > > >You can give a shit or serve shit on a shingle. > > > >You can find yourself in deep shit or be happier than a pig in shit. > > > >Some days are colder than shit, some days are hotter than shit, and some > >days are just plain shitty. Some music sounds like shit, things can look > >like shit, and there are times when you feel like shit. > > > >You can have too much shit, not enough shit, the right shit, the wrong shit > >or a lot of weird shit. > > > >You can carry shit, have a mountain of shit, or find yourself up shits creek > >without a paddle. Sometimes everything you touch turns to shit and other > >times you fall in a bucket of shit and come out smelling like a rose. > > > >When you stop to consider all the facts, it's a basic building block of the > >English language. And remember, once you know your shit, you don't need to > >know anything else! > > > >You could pass this along, if you give a shit. Or not do so, if you don't > >give a shit! Well shit, it's time for me to go. Just wanted you to know > >that I do give a shit and hope you had a nice day, without a bunch of shit. > >But if you happened to catch a load of shit from some shit head........well, > >shit happens.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:15:25 PM EDT
You forgot,"That's(or this is) the shit"
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:27:34 PM EDT
After readin' that, I gotta take a shit.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:34:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:36:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By rainman: I gotta [b]take[/b] a shit.
View Quote
I leave mine because I don't like to pack shit.[:E]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:38:46 PM EDT
Whats past-tence for the word "shit"? Is it "shat"?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:48:01 PM EDT
Sounds like some George Carlin shit.
Top Top