Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/3/2003 9:44:50 AM EDT
I was just wondering if, in the great state of Texas, there were any places that cater to AR-15 lovers? I would like to go somewhere that they carry a large selection of parts & accessories for the customizing/kit builder type. I'm talking about some place that will have RIS/RAS,barrels,receivers,optics,slings,springs,&most everything an experienced AR man could crave,or get excited for. The kind of place that will you penniless upon leaving, with a smile on your face & a trembling pulse, & an erratic hart beat while running up & down the acres of dreamt for objects of AR desiredom. Maybe this only exists in my best dream, maybe it's here, & you can point me to the black brick road that leads to the place I have described. If not in Texas, is there one somewhere in the USA that has all or most all the goodies that could make a man near faint from the joy of just being able to compare the products before buying?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:55:38 AM EDT
gun show?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:02:42 AM EDT
Tim, the next Big Houston Gun Show will be at the Reliant Center on August 5, I believe. You will find all you need there. IM me if you're going and we will meet up and I'll buy you a drink.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:33:13 AM EDT
Also, when in Houston be sure to visit this place. It is like a medium sized gun show. They have a [u]lot[/u] of black rifles. [url]http://www.collectorsfirearms.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:46:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:46:32 PM EDT
I don't know how the shows are where you are. But come on down to Houston for our next show and I'm pretty sure you will find what you are looking for. I have yet to look for something there that someone wasn't selling. Lots of Black Rifle parts to be found.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:55:41 PM EDT
Maybe the member of ar15 could slowly populate a town. The town of IBTL would become a haven for gun owners. We could pass all the gun laws we wanted, and have daily gun shows. Gym class for our kids would be a range, or a kill house(for older students). I don't think crime would be much of a problem. If a crime was commited, moderators would act as judges. An example of a serious penalty would be something like "no range time for a week". Billboards would sport dinner pics, ghuillie suits would be acceptable atire for any occasion, and meet our town mascot...the dancing bannana![:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:08:28 PM EDT
[lolabove][rofl] [rofl2]
Top Top