Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/2/2003 6:43:36 PM EDT
ok let me use an example I have a real close friend and he is quite popular with the ladies the ladies think he is a good looking guy but I guess he also has the attitude that they like. ok so here is a example a couple weeks ago we were at a lake and he just slaps one of the girls across the ass. The girls think its kinda funny he doesn't stop there and tries again with another now more giggles and then the girls start to pay alot more attention to them. WTF I have tried this once to girls I am familiar with and it didn't go over well at all. so do girls at a certain age like the A hole types?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 6:45:37 PM EDT
Your ugly, huh?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 6:51:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Pangea: Your ugly, huh?
View Quote
Nahh.. I think his friend uses a bigger gun than he has... [BD]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 6:51:46 PM EDT
Maybe I dont think so, I guess my problem is I just don't have the balls to grab some girls ass. I take the slower more polite(cough pussy) route
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 6:55:34 PM EDT
Ok, here's what you do. Get all drunk, slap every girls ass at the lake, grab a few titties, then vomit on the girl you like the most.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:04:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Rickyj: Ok, here's what you do. Get all drunk, slap every girls ass at the lake, grab a few titties, then vomit on the girl you like the most.
View Quote
Mothafucker! That's the last time I'll share my secret pickup moves with you! You go and blab that shit to everyone and it wont work for us no more.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:07:02 PM EDT
I have a bud similar to yours. He was (married now)a little more aggressive though. His theory went something like this, If I ask 100 ladies to have sex odds are one will say yes. He would literally walk around the bar asking for sex. As it turns out he was right, 1 out of 100 would fu(k him. Now mind you he was fairly tactful in the asking but would not spend more than five minuets getting to the point. In all the time we were trolling I never saw him take home a chick I wouldn't hit. And he never would dink a drop of alcohol, Said that was a waist of time also.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:08:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:09:07 PM EDT
"CHICS DIG JERKS!"
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:42:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By David_Hineline: They care about you and want you as a friend so expect some respect from you. They see him as a boy toy so rough housing is part of the package.
View Quote
god damn that fucking word "friend" once this girl i was seeing and who I actually was friends with, said she just wanted to be friends so me like a smart ass said in my serious voice "oh that sounds ok but can we be the kind of friends that have sex with each other" she thought it was funny but I was serious.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:01:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mike45acp:
Originally Posted By David_Hineline: They care about you and want you as a friend so expect some respect from you. They see him as a boy toy so rough housing is part of the package.
View Quote
god damn that fucking word "friend" once this girl i was seeing and who I actually was friends with, said she just wanted to be friends so me like a smart ass said in my serious voice "oh that sounds ok but can we be the kind of friends that have sex with each other" she thought it was funny but I was serious.
View Quote
damn, boyo, i think you need to *loosen the f*ck up*, and let yourself be a bit more selfish. i imagine that you're fairly young, and that the girls you're interested in are about the same age. well, these girls see in your friend a good time w/ few strings attached. they see you and you look like some brood w/ wild notions of romance. and that *will* be attractive - eventually, to the right girl. but, for right now, follow your friends lead: take what they have to give, and return in kind.
Top Top