Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2003 12:07:33 PM EDT
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=193177&page=1[/url]

Please email me at [email protected] so I can correct your listing. Many asked to be contacted but did not provide a email address.

I tried to email them at [email protected] but most failed delivery. I had about a 40% delivery faliure rate.

So if you asked to be emailed BUT got no email today please email me so I can correct your information.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:24:43 PM EDT
[#1]
can i get on now?  i might have money some day.............

[email protected]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:54:11 PM EDT
[#2]
OK Guys please, please, please DON'T start another contact thread out of this.

The staff was very kind to let the one linked above run until the 1rst and then by mutual agreement locked it.

If you guys start posting contact emails it will violate the spirit of that agreement on MY end.

If you were on the original contact list and DID NOT get a email today please email me so I can correct your listing.

I got a bunch of delivery failures and they were all @ar15.com addys.

Just trying to get this contact issue corrected.

So again, if you didn't get a email from me today send me your addy so I can correct the issue.

But again PLEASE don't list your email here. I will not use this topic as a contact list in the future. I will only use the contact list I create on my email account.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:59:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Bumped
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top