Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/2/2003 9:26:07 AM EDT
Poll on Foxnews [html]http://www.foxnews.com[/html]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:28:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/2/2003 9:29:50 AM EDT by rileyindy]
[url]www.foxnews.com[/url] Your board code kungfu is weak BTW, what a stupid poll. "Yes, It's for their protection." Wrong answer. It's for everyone's protection.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:29:01 AM EDT
This board doesn't use html code Robert. Here [url]www.foxnews.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:31:24 AM EDT
Fighting Fire With Fire Should teachers be allowed to carry guns at school? a. Yes, for their protection. (31%) b. No, it's unsafe. (66%) c. Not sure (3%) Holey shit! This is on a FOX poll!! We need a major fire mission here.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:33:30 AM EDT
Hit.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:44:13 AM EDT
Robert, you need to edit you'r title with the words "FIRE MISSION" in all caps in front of the question.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:01:43 AM EDT
Is anyone aware of the stats of how many teachers have been killed or seriously injured by their students? As compared to how many teachers have raped or attacked students? I'd be curious about the comparison between those two numbers (keeping in mind that the latter is likely to be under-reported).
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:10:02 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DK-Prof: Is anyone aware of the stats of how many teachers have been killed or seriously injured by their students? .
View Quote
Yes, but you can't shoot someone in a school...it just wouldn't work. If your life is in danger, then you can shoot as everyone knows, but what if the bullet hits another student, too? Teachers with guns is bad news. A student could steal it from them, then there would be a world of shit.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:12:48 AM EDT
I voted yes. My right to self-defense does not end because I'm surrounded by a bunch of adolescents...
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:13:00 AM EDT
There would have to be a lot of rules if teachers were allowed to carry guns. For one, they would have to have it on their person at all times. If they left it in their desk, a kid would get it. They shouldn't make it mandatory either. Coordinating it with the police would be difficult as well. If/when SWAT shows up, a teacher with a gun could easily be mistaken for a perp.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:13:18 AM EDT
Already have. [;)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:16:32 AM EDT
YES.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:21:47 AM EDT
anyone know how to *ahem* accidentally *ahem* vote more than once at the foxnews site?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:31:27 AM EDT
Should teachers be allowed to carry guns at school? a. Yes, for their protection. (31%) b. No, it's unsafe. (66%) c. Not sure (3%) They shouldn't have to if our society wasn't coming apart and kids knew who there daddys were. (and mothers in some instances) But, given the situation, definitely yes. My father is the assistant superintendant for a rural county in North GA and I would feel safer for him if he was packing. When he was assistant principal at one of the middle schools he was in charge of discipline. Actually, the parents are the ones who are the most dangerous. They want to kill somebody for disciplining their kid for smoking dope in school or hitting a teacher.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:45:14 AM EDT
Top Top