Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2003 9:09:33 AM EDT
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,90954,00.html[/url]
At least 40 felines have been mutilated in the Denver metropolitan area in the last year – four of them over the weekend – and the 11th murdered pet in Salt Lake City was discovered Tuesday at a country club.
[red]Martin rejected the theory of a [blue]copycat[/blue] pet killer, pointing to the limited information on the crimes that’s been released to the public.[/red]
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:12:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:18:47 AM EDT
[#2]
? Sarah Conner?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Greys, or maybe a reptillian Illumanati?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:23:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Why would someone want to kill gruesome cats,....it's either because their gruesome, or because their cats, or a combination of the 2.
I think things will get worse before they get better in this case.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:23:45 AM EDT
[#5]
No no dammit!! The guy said "copycat"!
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:24:31 AM EDT
[#6]
There was a case just like this in Atlanta.  They broke it because the sick f*ck was taking pictures, and the developer turned him in.  Wonder where he lives now ...
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:40:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:42:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:47:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

At least he didn't put them in a bowl of milk and Cheerios.  Then he would have called the guy a "Cereal Killer."
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:56:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

At least he didn't put them in a bowl of milk and Cheerios.  Then he would have called the guy a "Cereal Killer."
[/quote

Ummmm [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=193929[/url]  

Sounds like a Cat tastrophe.....
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:01:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Cosmo, THAT was funny!
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:12:58 AM EDT
[#12]
could it be an owl?
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:13:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sgtar?
View Quote

Thats what immedietly popped into my head.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:29:43 AM EDT
[#14]
damnit, why didn't i think of that first[:(]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:33:42 AM EDT
[#15]
I hope that they catch this recedivistic maggot and nail his balls to the jailhouse wall with a fucking brick. Assholes that purposefully hurt animals piss me the fuck off, and very likely one day cats will not satisfy the thrill of this sick fuck anymore, and then they'll likely find young women or God forbid children in the same state.

I hope the inhuman fucker burns in Hell.

SG
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:42:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I hope that they catch this recedivistic maggot and nail his balls to the jailhouse wall with a fucking brick. Assholes that purposefully hurt animals piss me the fuck off, and very likely one day cats will not satisfy the thrill of this sick fuck anymore, and then they'll likely find young women or God forbid children in the same state.

I hope the inhuman fucker burns in Hell.
View Quote

I guess if the police say they will graduate to humans, and they also say fully automatic sniper assualt weapons, I put little faith in anything I read on the news quoted by the police..

All that meat going to waste, what a shame...

Preheat oven to 325...
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:43:47 AM EDT
[#17]
How in the world did you get your name ScaryGuy?

A please don't hold back on your post, tell us how you really feel.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:08:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Last time we had a "cat mutilator" working the area, it turned out to be an escaped pet mountain lion or cougar or some such beast. He had tags and collars from some of the victimized pets in his gut when they caught and killed him.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Sorry guys, it's all my fault...

[img]http://www.hosstyle.com/Goofy%20shit/images/godkills.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:21:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Last time we had a "cat mutilator" working the area, it turned out to be an escaped pet mountain lion or cougar or some such beast. He had tags and collars from some of the victimized pets in his gut when they caught and killed him.
View Quote

Now there's a conundrum.  Whether or not to shoot a large cat that is eating regular cats.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How in the world did you get your name ScaryGuy?
View Quote

His avatar is Metallica's "Scary Guy" logo used on the "Live Shit: Binge and Purge" box set and also on backdrops at their concerts.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:38:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Now there's a conundrum.  Whether or not to shoot a large cat that is eating regular cats.
View Quote

You have to shoot him, he's a "recedivistic maggot". Then you need to "nail his balls to the jailhouse wall with a fucking brick" because some day he will "find young women or God forbid children". [;)]

Oh, maybe not, that would be recidivistic wouldnt it? [:)]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:00:05 PM EDT
[#23]
This whole thread is halarious. [lol]

But seriously. If anyone killed my cat. The only question would be: Kill the SOB with .223 or 12 gauge. .223 or 12 gauge...........
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:14:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Sarah Conner?
View Quote

What the hell does(or would) Sarah Connor have to do with this?

And to read the story, it doesn't sound like the work of a cougar.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:37:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Read a story the other day, where a guy was napping on his couch when his cat came flying through the pet door with a bobcat hot on it's ass. He like to have never got it out of his house. After telling his story around the neighborhood he found that the neighbors are missing several pets.

Read another story from Arizona where coyotes have become a huge problem in town, and on golf courses. They have killed several pets and bitten 2 children, one on the face.

These are just recent stories. I here many stories like this all the time. I do a lot of ADC (Animal Damage Control) work for ranches.

I don't know if this has anything to do with this incident but I wouldn't be surprised. With fur prices down, and fewer people hunting, the predator population has exploded. They are moving into suburban neighborhoods and dinning on pets, and not getting hunted. What more could you ask for if you was a coyote or bobcat.

Here is link to the Arizona story

[url]http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0625coyote25.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:41:23 PM EDT
[#26]
are there a lot of oriental restuarants in those areas?   mcole
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
are there a lot of oriental restuarants in those areas?   mcole
View Quote

You'd find the cat parts in your lo mein if that was the case, not your front yard...they chop 'em up good in the restaurants...
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Striking fear into the hearts of liberals and PETA...  THE CATINATOR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top