Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:25:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
One did.

I married her!

TXL
View Quote

Wow! You admited that you married the first girl that gave you a shot. Good thing you didnt let her get away.
GG
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:29:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I onc received a # from the chick at the pizza counter. She wrote it under the lid of the pizza box. The others gave me the a$$ before their number.
GG
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#3]
The one that came to mind first was when I was in a bar and some guy started talking about how nice his G/F was.

Being the kind of guy I am, I said to him loudly across the bar:"Show me a nice girl and I'll show you a headache. Show me a pig and I'll show you a good time! Give me a pig with 20K and I'll give her the best year she's ever had!"

A woman immediately walked up to me and asked me what $10 would get her. She actually seemed to be a nice person on VaCa.

I looked at her and said: "Another nice girl! Bartender, gimme 2 asprin!"

She bought me a beer and told me to wait an hour.

45 minutes later she walked in dressed like a total slut. Everyone in the joint looked at me grinning. I said to the barflies:"This is more to my liking." The whole place cracked up.

She WAS on VaCa and I spent about a week with her.

This was in the early '80s.

It's happened to me plenty more times than once.

OTOH, I've really been shot down, too.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I get it pretty often but haven't accepted any because it's always the damned fugly ones. Maybe I'm just to picky.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 8:46:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Last year at a party this drop dead blonde walked up to me and asked me if I wanted to walke her back to her room, I was drunk and said hell yes. We dated for about 8 months and then I got sick of her shit, and she was also a slut, but i was in denial. If I wouldn't have declined her invite, it would have saved me a lot of headaches, but damn it was fun.

From then on, I have proceeded with extreme caution when approached, but I have a hard time saying no, and the little guy in my head that is screaming "walk away, remember what happend last time" never wins. [naughty]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:08:57 PM EDT
[#6]

women hand me their phone numbers all the time

it gets quite annoying
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:55:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
just happened to me 2 weekends ago.  i was at a wedding reception and started talking to this one girl.  she was pretty hot but i was kinda drunk so i wasnt intimidated.  when she was ready to leave she asked if i wanted to go out sometime and gave me her phone number.  i accepted. [:)]  we have been out 3 times so far and shes coming to my house saturday night.  cha ching.  [:)]  i think that was the first time i didnt have to ask.  this girl is fine 2.  she probably only weighs 110lbs and looks good.  the only downside is that she has a little girl.  that doesnt bother me 2 much though.  i like kids.  seems like most the women in my age bracket have kids nowadays anyway. (im 28)
View Quote

And they're already married....

-oh well, your name will soon no longer be "durk", it will be "daddy"[:D]
View Quote

woh..woh..  back the marriage train up.  wtf you talking about?  im in no hurry to do that.  i like being a bachelor.  i got my own house and i am comfortable with that.  it would be nice to have someone to cook and clean though!  [:)]  lol.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:57:03 PM EDT
[#8]
a friend of mine looks alot like a male model. chicks throw thier numbers at him and beg him to call all the time. happened tonight infact. most of they are really hot too, that prick
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:19:18 PM EDT
[#9]
A few times while working as a van driver for hotels. You youngin' listen up....looking for a summer job while out of college - this is the tits....literally [:)]

First one, was a gal who was heading to Spain to visit her Grandmother. Flight got 'laid' over, and after picking her up at the airport and chatting a bit. She asked what time I got off of work and to stop by her room before I went home. Next thing ya know, suns coming up and I head on out...only to bump into the morning van driver [:)] - First thing he asks - "Spanish girl in 203????"

Next event, room service to a single gal...with her two Weimaraners. Awful hard to be "romantisizin'" with two dogs sniffin' yer feet.

Third - Female doctor looking for a new job in the area - missed out on this one, had the following 2 days off. But on my next return shift, everyone kept saying she was looking for me, and if I'd be on that day.

One of the last times I was approached (before the grey hairs started setting in) I was in a bar. This lil' firecracker of a brunette comes up and says "My friend and I over there want to know if youre married." Well, I was and still am happily, so I responded with a polite, "Yes I am." So, as I stand there trying to digest the phrase "MY FRIEND AND I....." a female buddy of mine.....an enormous black woman, tactfully says - "You hittin' on MY MAN???? Oh, you just didnt!!!" A wash of terror came over the face of my new found admirer.

"My friend and I........." SIGH!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:33:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Once I got the phone # and the front door key.
Both led to a divorce.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:33:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Once in a while it happens to me.  I try to stay away from any situation where I might be approached by women.  I have to fend off the wife's friends as it is(no comments guys[;)].  At 32 it's nice to have hot women hit on you, wife gets pissed but oh, well!  When I was mid 20's was a differnt story.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:36:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:47:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Since I don't go out to clubs, it doesn't happen to me that much.  However, about 6 months ago I was driving through Alabama, going up I 65 and this car did something really stupid.  With a sign saying "rest area 1/2 mile" she decided to try and race around me.  Instead of just dropping in behind me and easing onto the exit, she had to gas on it, pass me and pull in front of me at an extremely unsafe distance.  Upon which she stomps the brakes to hit the off ramp.  I had to stomp mine to keep from running her over.  So, I pull into the rest area, walk up to the car (she pulled in to so her brother could take a leak) and commence chewing her out.  I explain the physics of stopping an 80,000# truck and tell her to think about what she is doing so she doesn't end up splattered.  I go back to my truck and had to straighten up some stuff that fell off the shelves and she walks up.  I'm thinking round 2.  I roll down the window and she hands me her number and address.  I try to explain that I am married and she pops out some bodacious .......  She tells me next time I am near Huntsville to call her and I can play with them.  Once again I tell her I am married, and although they look great, I would have to pass.

I got home that evening and took it out on the wifes bodacious......
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:53:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Sure all the time.

And also people give me expensive cars in traffic. I have 16 Porsches, 2 Lambroghinis, 1 Austin Martin and 2 Benz 500SLs.

And banks just give me free money. I go to deposit a check and theres like $200,000 that wasn't there the day before.

The IRS gives me refunds in amounts I never paid in.

Immigrants always make a point of speaking English when near me.

These are just daily things that happen all the time.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:08:46 PM EDT
[#15]
As a chick magnet I get these all the time. My wife takes them away and hands them back with a bitch slap.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:24:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Hmm, the first girl to ever go after me...turned out to be nutcking futz and on speed.

The next best thing that happend was when I was quite drunk at a club and began to shake my ass like one of those shakira women I like to watch on tv.  2 girls smacked my ass at the same time.  Both cheeks.  But then they walked away...maybe my ass isn't big or nice enough.

And I have also tried the ignore everyone in the club...one girl started to dance with me but then stopped and moved on to another guy after only about 2 seconds.  She stayed dancing with him...

THE PROBABILITY OF A YOUNG MAN MEETING A DESIRABLE AND RECEPTIVE YOUNG FEMALE INCREASES BY PYRAMIDAL PROGRESSION WHEN HE IS ALREADY IN THE COMPANY OF: (1) A DATE, (2) HIS WIFE, (3) A BETTER LOOKING AND RICHER MALE FRIEND.

I dunno who said that, but I have it saved on my computer.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top