Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/2/2003 5:39:05 AM EDT
the hit and run murder in Texas [b]greenwow (592 posts) Jun-28-03, 01:11 PM (ET) 9. 60 years! Her 60 (not 50 as the damn repug CNN bastards first reported, I wonder why they lied) shows that this scared woman did have every reason to be afraid of the thugs in blue after it happened. In her shoes, I wouldn't have wanted to call the cops knowing what they were going to do to her. Damn, 60 years for an accident. No one has said she intended to hit the guy. I guess it's a small win that they're not going to murder her in an electric chair. The state of Texas loves killing blacks that way. bunnyhop (630 posts) Jun-28-03, 02:37 PM (ET) Reply to post #12 14. Read what greenow said in post #9 of this thread A black woman who kills a white guy down in texas has every reason to fear going to the cops and admitting what she did. That's the defense she should have used at her trial and i don't know why she didn't. [/b] I can't believe some of the people other there.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:42:49 AM EDT
Unbelievable. I really hate those people.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 6:05:38 AM EDT
ah, DUnces unlimited. she admitted to being HIGH and DRUNK at the time. She admitted to FREQUENTLY driving to work high and drunk. WHile that guy bled to death in her CLOSED garage, she was fucking her boyfriend. She should've gotten life. And liberals should be disenfranchised. The stuff they propose over there would kILL this nation - outright.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 6:26:05 AM EDT
oh my gawd.... that just goes to reaffirm that the DUnce Liberal mindset is some sort of psychological disorder. It was an ACCIDENT that the bitch let the guy bleed to death in her garage?? EXECUTE her. Run her over with a car, and let HER bleed to death... let the punishment fit the crime.
Top Top