Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/1/2003 5:44:17 PM EDT
As some of you may know, i'm a youngin' at a ripe 15 years of age. So today I started driving school!!. Good Lord it's boring. Ah well, can't wait till I get behind the wheel. Just thought i'd share!!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:45:43 PM EDT
I thought this was going to be someone taking one of those evasive driving/racing courses.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:15:12 PM EDT
Jeez, so encourging. Thanks, now i'll go curl up in a fetal posistion in the corner of my room and stay there for a few years. Then i'll start [booze] my life away and then hide from the world again. [peep]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:16:23 PM EDT
Just wait till they show you the doom and gloom videos! They showed this one of a dead guy who flipped his car and his neck was streched literally 1.5 ft long!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:31:09 PM EDT
Yeah, the class is really cool, but boring. You do everything at your own pace, watch videos individually, leave whenever you want, etc. I was watching a video today (with headphones) and it was so funny. It showed these dummeys crash into a wall at like 50 mph. and the "mom" was holding a "baby." When the car hit the wall, the "baby's" head smashed into the windshield followed by the "mom's" head. It was so funny that I started [ROFL2] my a$$ off. The instructor was so pissed off at me. Good times, good times.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:34:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Citabria7GCBC: Just wait till they show you the doom and gloom videos! They showed this one of a dead guy who flipped his car and his neck was streched literally 1.5 ft long!
View Quote
I got to see a film from Germany. German convicts with light sentences were given a commuted sentences if they crashed the cars for the film. Some of the accidents were very horrific. I dont see how they walked away from any of them.
Top Top