Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2003 1:21:29 PM EDT
My wife just brought home a bag of jellybeans and tossed them to me, after I got a few beans into it she laughed and said that they're "everything flavored" jellybeans ala Harry Potter. Well lemme tell you what I don't know who did QC or taste tested these damn things but they're really special. So far I've run across, 1. dirt 2. Black pepper 3. earwax 4 smoked fish/sardines Thank GOD  I missed the "Booger" and "vomit" flavored ones [shock]. Dude I'm telling you these things taste like the real deal so far.

Office practical joke for the other thread...She left a bunch in her office for the people who snag all the candy but never put any back. BTW some of the flavors are normal.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 1:32:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait until you get a sardine flavored one.
Kids can be evil. Thats who got me.
CH
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#2]
What will they think of next?  I hope they are being used only as practical jokes - any kid who actually likes the taste of these things needs help.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 1:35:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Dont eat the sardine flavored ones.[puke]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 1:48:49 PM EDT
[#4]
MMMMMMmmm wonder if they have any pussy flavored ones?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 1:57:10 PM EDT
[#5]
[LOLabove]

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... Thats what I'm talking about....... Punani flavored jelly beans!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 1:58:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

DAMMIT! You beat me to it!!![lol]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 2:20:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, the lil greay one's. "Sardine", actually tasted like smoked bluefish/anchovies. Not too bad really, just not what you'd expect in a jelly bean. I'd like to see the faces of the people she works with when they snag one. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 3:55:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I feel sorry for the guy that had to taste test those "not enough bile in this batch of vomit flavor"
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:01:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Its funny you mention these jelly beans.
They were just on the food channel a show called unwraped.  They talked about all of the flavors you got.  One thing is that they say all of the flavors are natural, except for Grass and a few others...  I wonder if Vomit or Ear wax is a natural flaver or a fake. BTW what does the one called Dirt taste like?

BISHOP
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:20:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Its funny you mention these jelly beans.
They were just on the food channel a show called unwraped.  They talked about all of the flavors you got.  One thing is that they say all of the flavors are natural, except for Grass and a few others...  I wonder if Vomit or Ear wax is a natural flaver or a fake. BTW what does the one called Dirt taste like?

BISHOP
View Quote

Not to be stupid but it tastes like dirt. Ever smell potting soil? They taste about like it smells.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:19:42 PM EDT
[#11]
hhaah how about blood flavoerd
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:23:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Punani flavored? Wouldn't that be the sardine ones? [:P](Now you're asking yourself what kind of womenz he goes out with)

I saw the same clip on food unwrapped and you can get the beans (if you can't find them in your town) at stupid.com along with some other pretty nasty candy...
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:44:09 PM EDT
[#13]
The Jalapeno ones is nasty!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top