Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/1/2003 7:10:54 AM EDT
Happy 136th birthday Canada!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:12:59 AM EDT
My birthday too. Oh Canada... Bilster
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:14:49 AM EDT
Thanks Kar... The ironic thing is today ( midnight last night) was the deadline to have all Canadian Firearms registered!! So much for the True North Strong and FREE!!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:15:11 AM EDT
So you want to sing...? Oh Canada A great big empty land. We look to America For a helping hand. With Bannock bread And... Caribou eggs The true north big and cold. Oh Canada We are on top We're close to... the North Pole. Fermez La Bouche Mangez Poutine. Can-a-da A lovely winter dream. Oh Canada! La la la la LA LAAAAA.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:23:54 AM EDT
Oh Canada A great big empty land. We look to America For a helping hand. With Bannock bread And... Caribou eggs The true north big and cold. Oh Canada We are on top We're close to... the North Pole. Fermez La Bouche Mangez Poutine. Can-a-da A lovely winter dream. Oh Canada! La la la la LA LAAAAA.
View Quote
[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:27:36 AM EDT
I'd like to wish a Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian members. I'll be respectful and leave the toque and beer jokes for another day!! TT [party]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:27:47 AM EDT
One thing I admire about Canada, is that everone speaks well. From the top business exec, to the garbage man, classes seem much less apt to segregate themselves on dialect. The drawback to this, is that an idiot can sound pretty smart, but I'll take that risk over hearing jibberish any day.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:39:47 AM EDT
July 1 was originally celebrated as Dominion Day in Canada. Recognition of Great Britain's dominance of Canada. when did they change it to Canada Day? Probably in the 70's or 80's.
Top Top