Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/30/2003 7:59:55 PM EDT
On IFC right now. 3 of the dumbest ass white boy wannabe rappers you ever saw from Iowa trying to be hardcore gangster rappers. This is the funniest crap I've seen all year.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:12:21 PM EDT
I catched it on cable one night with insomnia at like 3am... I laughed on bed till it hurted [lol] Oh, by the way, IBTL on page #3 [:D] NsB
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:16:04 PM EDT
IBTL PG 2 is my bet. ROFL!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:13:50 PM EDT
So Steyr, didja have a good weekend??? [:D] BTW, Whatcha got against white rappers??? (ibtl, bottom of pg 1) [snoopy]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:27:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By liberty86: So Steyr, didja have a good weekend??? [:D] BTW, Whatcha got against white rappers??? (ibtl, bottom of pg 1) [snoopy]
View Quote
I actually like the Beastie Boys, but you'd have to see this movie. It wasn't meant as a comedy but Jesus Christ I knew 10 guys in Iowa just like these retards.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:32:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:46:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TREETOP: Steyr, have you ever seen a made-for-TV (documentary?) movie called [b]Bangin' in Little Rock[/b]? [:D]
View Quote
Yes, and that shit blew my fucking mind. HBO documentary if I remember right. Stupid really does come in all colors.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:44:22 PM EDT
IBTL I don't think it will make it to pg #2 Hessian-1....you know the deal!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 11:06:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/30/2003 11:12:01 PM EDT by Searcherfortruth]
Is it comparable to the Jamie Kennedy movie Malibu rapper ? All this gangster stuff started in Kali & has been propagandized by the Holly weirdos so much that corn feed knuckle headed hog farming kids are trying to fit in to the new youth culture by be in fly. That's so sad it must be funny. what channel is the show usually on? sssupposed to be a pardy, buy I ain't haven no fun, I feel like I'm a hot dog, & u alls is da bun.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 12:28:42 AM EDT
"i be the shizz nit"
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 1:15:18 AM EDT
Yo !! They be drop'n some mad rhymes in Cabirini Green.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 2:52:35 AM EDT
"Its' all good" Set in Holyoke, Iowa, where the corn grows tall and the rebels grow really dumb, it’s the story of three Caucasians who, for different if underexplored reasons, find the mall lifestyle unsatisfying. "dog"
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 6:54:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Searcherfortruth: Is it comparable to the Jamie Kennedy movie Malibu rapper ? All this gangster stuff started in Kali & has been propagandized by the Holly weirdos so much that corn feed knuckle headed hog farming kids are trying to fit in to the new youth culture by be in fly. That's so sad it must be funny. what channel is the show usually on? sssupposed to be a pardy, buy I ain't haven no fun, I feel like I'm a hot dog, & u alls is da bun.
View Quote
Independent Film Channel. And it's nothing like Malibu Rapper which was exceptionally retarded. It's more like Gummo only a lot less scary.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:11:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:19:07 PM EDT
"We're white guys and we take no crap When we deliver our white rap. I like your shoes I like your tie I like your wife, Just kidding guy! We're White Guys We're really white We walk with our buttocks Extremely tight On Sunday We get a case of Old Mil And we throw some steaks On the Weber grill We're half passed out By half past five And we wake up in bed With each other's wives"
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:29:42 PM EDT
Ya that came on at like 1 am here, reminded me a lot of people I knew in high school...I now realize I shoulnd't have hated them, just pittied them for being stupid. My favorite part was the black mom making fun of them and they didn't even realize it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:35:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TREETOP:
Originally Posted By SteyrAUG: ...more like Gummo only a lot less scary.
View Quote
[:D] You're not still haunted by that one are you?
View Quote
Watching that movie remains one of the most traumatic moments of my life. I was transfixed by the sheer horror that people like this might actually exist and could not stop watching. Yet every minute I watched did more irreperable harm than the first.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:50:43 PM EDT
Top Top