Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 129
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:33:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would like to try one but it feels a little overwhelming when you start looking at them
View Quote

That's what we're here for
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:34:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

How do you like the barrel so far? I've thought about building an upper with their 16" barrel as a backup to my current one. But I've also thought about building a 12" for shorter range stuff.....I need a bigger budget.
View Quote

I like it so far, but time will tell.  The first time I took it out, I was having a bunch of FTExtracts with the Surefire Mini-7.62 in place on the end.  I was using a AA bolt, M16 carrier, H2 buffer, and DD clamp-on gas block bedded with green loctite.  I was shooting between 1.5 and 2" groups at 100 (with factory 123gr AMAX) which seemed large to me, but I shrugged it off as the end result of buying a $200 barrel. The next time I took it out, and in an effort to fix what appeared to me to be an overgassing issue, I took the can off, added an o-ring to the extractor, and placed an order for some tungsten buffer weights, and I was able to shoot a couple groups less than 1", but was still experiencing the FTEs.  Last week I was able to get an H3 buffer in it and make it to the range, but I didn't have much time, and I was tired of spending $1/rd on the factory AMAX ammo, so I loaded up 100rds of 100gr Wolf into mags, put the can back on and burned through that without another problem.  The next time time I'm able to make it to the range, I plan on shooting the "MOA all day" challenge, but that probably won't be until next week sometime.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:34:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This has been calling to me for a pistol build truck gun.........
And it doesn't help when ever I open my PP app it asks if I want to send Josh more $$...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
currently waiting on the 12" from the group buy.
I'm going to need 15 more people to go pay for some barrels.

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthread.php?12700-Faxon-12-quot-6.5-Grendel-Group-Buy-155

And it doesn't help when ever I open my PP app it asks if I want to send Josh more $$...
When does that close?
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:34:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll build one one of these days. Mainly thanks to lrrp52's posts showcasing his crush on the cartridge.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

When does that close?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

currently waiting on the 12" from the group buy.
I'm going to need 15 more people to go pay for some barrels.

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthread.php?12700-Faxon-12-quot-6.5-Grendel-Group-Buy-155

When does that close?

When it hits 50 paid for orders.

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:36:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
$385 for a barrel/bolt combo doesn't seem cost prohibitive

And from what LRRPF52 says, it's one hell of a barrel
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

On a board where logic trumps all and emotion is a liberal thing to be set aside, "Inventor was mean" is apparently an important factor in choosing a caliber.
That's not the bottom line.  The bottom line was access.  His limiting access, limited proliferation of the caliber. When the only source has out of this world cost factor kind of hard to catch on.  

It has some traction now.   Still costs more than 6.8.

$385 for a barrel/bolt combo doesn't seem cost prohibitive

And from what LRRPF52 says, it's one hell of a barrel
Enjoy.

More to the care and feeding...but if it's your cup of tea go for it.  I'd get the JP supermatch though.  I'm not the one to talk you out of it.  It's a great cartridge.  To date mine cost me much more to build care and feed than 6.8 I still own.

YMMV, we all like different things, different strokes.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:36:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Really like my 264 LBC Spinta barrel. Shoots good groups out to 1000 when I can read the wind. Also I am the luckyest guy ever as Wolf 100 grainers group at just under an inch at 100 yards. Have about 600 rounds through it. Smokin nice round.

Also since I have a x39 pistol it is nice to have a spare bolt and extractor that works with both.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:39:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's not the bottom line.  The bottom line was access.  His limiting access, limited proliferation of the caliber. When the only source has out of this world cost factor kind of hard to catch on.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
On a board where logic trumps all and emotion is a liberal thing to be set aside, "Inventor was mean" is apparently an important factor in choosing a caliber.

I dont see it costing more than 6.8.  JT had some Shaw barrels on sale for $120, bolt for $50.  I don't have any more than any other ar in my Grendel even with a carbon fiber ffhg. I've shot several deer out to 275 with it.   Good medicine on yotes too.   this was Sunday.  Local lgs even carries Hornady sst which cost the same as any other hunting ammo.  For deer and big game, pretty much best compromise in an ar sized platform.

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:40:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It's probably the best clean-sheet antipersonnel cartridge extant that fits into the AR15 platform.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is so great about it that should make it more popular?

It's probably the best clean-sheet antipersonnel cartridge extant that fits into the AR15 platform.

The 6.8 has now had bullets in that diameter designed around operating within its weight range and velocity envelope.  The XM68GD ammo and barnes 95gr TTSX come to mind.  Has any bullet manufacturer done this with 6.5mm bullets yet?
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:41:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why do new cartridges seem to be designed largely by weird people with lousy business acumen and no people skills?

View Quote

Because it's the gun industry.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:42:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'll build one one of these days. Mainly thanks to lrrp52's posts showcasing his crush on the cartridge.
View Quote

That and the Grendel Forum group buy for a $200 barrel got me into it.  I was hesitant to get into it withe the funky threading on the AA barrels, but when they specced the Faxon with a threading that would work with the Legacy SF mounts, it pushed me over the edge.

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:45:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There was a thread recently talking about hunting calibers for the AR. The 6.5 was talked about and it showed some impressive (but unverified) ballistics. I was thinking about it yesterday while sitting in my blind and last night I decided to see what PSA had in uppers. Nope. I jump over to BCM. Nope. Head to Spikes. Nope. Bushmaster? Nope. Rock River, Larue, Noveske? Nope, nope, nope.

It seems nobody chambers this round in their rifles save for a couple of no-name off brands I've never heard of. If it's all that and a bag of chips, why doesn't anyone care to chamber a rifle for it?
View Quote

Because it isn't .300 Blackout

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:46:25 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I dont see it costing more than 6.8.  JT had some Shaw barrels on sale for $120, bolt for $50.  I don't have any more than any other ar in my Grendel even with a carbon fiber ffhg. I've shot several deer out to 275 with it.   Good medicine on yotes too.   this was Sunday.  Local lgs even carries Hornady sst which cost the same as any other hunting ammo.  For deer and big game, pretty much best compromise in an ar sized platform.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img921/8996/Vy2sAF.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cool. Glad it is working out for you.  Now let's think about it.  Good ammo is more than the 6.8.  Not every barrel is equal. You want to take FULL advantage of your 6.5....say shoot 1000yds someday??   You aren't getting there on $120 barrel!  If you aren't building it to take advantage of all THE AMAZING BRAGGING POINTS, the what is the point???

I've had Shaw barrels.  Not bad, not great.  I haven't seen a 1000yd $120 Shaw barrel yet.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:49:14 AM EDT
[#14]
I like the cartridge.  You get ballistics similar to (or actually slightly better than) 308 with less weight and kick.

My build has a 20" BHW barrel.  It was like $300 with the bolt on sale.  Factory Hornady ammo is accurate and only about $1 a round, about the same as 308 Match.

I thought the broken bolts were associated with the "Type I" pattern.  My understanding is that the "Type II" bolts are patterned on the Colt 7.62x39 bolts and don't have the same sort of problems.

The 10 round mags I have are completely reliable; I have never had any sort of failure with my Grendel.  I also have a bunch of 24+ round mags, but honestly have not used them yet.  I panic purchased them a few months ago when it was clear that Hillary was going to be President and the Democrats were going to take Congress.  Some were $11 (ASC), others were $19 (AA).

I tried very hard to do 308 or Grendel and not both, but of course failed.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

It matters because it impacts logistics.

6.5 Grendel is harder to deal with than it needs to be.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:51:05 AM EDT
[#16]
6.5 JP supermatch   IT IS A GREAT CARTRIDGE.  The good ammo and good parts still cost more than a 6.8, I made the decision I would never be using either riflle past 300 yards.  I kept the 6.8.  

3 rounds 200 yds hornady SST

5 rounds 100yds hornady SST

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:52:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I would like to try one but it feels a little overwhelming when you start looking at them
View Quote

Dude its no different then building a 223. Go to alexander arms grab a barrel, mags and bolt and your done.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:53:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Thanks, is the Wolf 6.5 Grendel ammo any good ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It honestly isn't, it's just the same as any other AR. Just make sure you have a Grendel barrel, a Grendel bolt, and some steel magazines. For the Grendel bolt, go to Lilja, AA, or JP. For the mags, go to AA and buy the E-Lander's, and the barrel depends on your budget.

Thanks, is the Wolf 6.5 Grendel ammo any good ?

Answered earlier in the thread.

Another arfcommer saw 5-6 MOA out of a decent quality rifle.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:54:43 AM EDT
[#19]
I sell the 6.5G Anderson barrels and bolus just fine in my shop. I sell the AA barrel and bolt,  too.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:58:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag53/MSUbulldog21/Guns/4F713294-FCD1-4DE2-B5DF-377CB1915BEA_zpsdlvr98t5.png

Man, I never look at 300 sub rounds out that far.  They have more energy than supers and more than 5.56 at 500 yards!  That's crazy.  You have to really lob them in though.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:58:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Faxon is in my neck of the woods and I've had them do work for me before.

I don't think they do anything quickly. They do very nice work, though...when they get around to it.

Full disclosure: I'm a little fish and they were more doing me a favor to do a couple one offs. Even at what they charged, it's not much worth their time.

On the Grendel: In MHO, the AR bolt is not large enough for that size of case head. There's just not enough meat on the lugs for the margin of safety I'd like.

Of course they get them to work. But you're a lot closer to the edge that I care to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Faxon won't do anything but group buys and BA hasn't been quick to market
I think Faxon will probably start offering them as regular items soon.  As the market slows they'll have time to expand their product line.

I don't think they do anything quickly. They do very nice work, though...when they get around to it.

Full disclosure: I'm a little fish and they were more doing me a favor to do a couple one offs. Even at what they charged, it's not much worth their time.

On the Grendel: In MHO, the AR bolt is not large enough for that size of case head. There's just not enough meat on the lugs for the margin of safety I'd like.

Of course they get them to work. But you're a lot closer to the edge that I care to be.

6.8 doesn't have the bolt issues that the 6.5G and the 7.62x39 that it's based off of have.  I wonder how well a wildcat based on a 6.8 necked down to 6.5 would work?  You side step the bolt issues and gain the advantage of using the high BC 6.5 projectiles.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:59:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What is the parent cartridge? Is it easy to form ammo cases for it?
View Quote

7.62x39.  Apparently it's 220 Russian, which is itself I think derived from 7.62x39.  Though I'm not sure about forming x39 cases for it.  It seems I remember someone saying it could be done, but there's more to it than just necking down a x39 case in a sizing die.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:00:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Is 6.5 CM in the same ball park?  I see a huge fan boi in my AO with a huge sticker of an AR across his back window and a 6.5 inside..sticker above it. Odd.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

6.8 doesn't have the bolt issues that the 6.5G and the 7.62x39 that it's based off of have.  I wonder how well a wildcat based on a 6.8 necked down to 6.5 would work?  You side step the bolt issues and gain the advantage of using the high BC 6.5 projectiles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think Faxon will probably start offering them as regular items soon.  As the market slows they'll have time to expand their product line.

You also lose the case capacity of the Grendel. I'm pretty sure BHW makes barrels chambered for that cartridge though.

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Is 6.5 CM in the same ball park?  I see a huge fan boi in my AO with a huge sticker of an AR across his back window and a 6.5 inside..sticker above it. Odd.
View Quote

Not in an AR15.  The benefit of the Grendel is low recoil, good bc.

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:03:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

not even close. 6.5 CM is 6.5G on steroids.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:03:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

No.  6.5 CM is based off of the 308 case.  AR-10 format gun.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:03:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

CM crushes it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:03:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag53/MSUbulldog21/Guns/4F713294-FCD1-4DE2-B5DF-377CB1915BEA_zpsdlvr98t5.png

My 18" barrel produces 2550fps with factory Hornady 123gr sst.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:04:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Freaking love mine.

Shoot it far more than any other caliber.

I figure it's because most folks can't shoot past 100y.

It shines from 300-600y and some take it further.

ETA: when BA drops their 12.5" I'll have one of those too.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:07:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even better
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:07:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Worse than I thought only supersonic to 900yards.

I'll be generous and give it a 123 Amax and 2500fps

@1k in standard conditions 437" drop and  104.1" wind drift(spin d off)

With my 90smk load at 2568fps in the same conditions 413" drop and 103.8 wind drift(spin d off).

Just doesn't seem that great, my load will work in any standard 7 twist rifle plus or minus some seating depth.

I'm not saying it is a bad round, it just seems hyped up a bit.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:08:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

CM crushes it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CM crushes it.

A DPMS G2 in 6.5 Creedmoor or 6.5 Lapua is a pretty good case against the Grendel.

Though, they need some tweaking to work right.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:08:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's about what I'm pushing Nosler 123s at, with the same barrel length.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:09:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

With my 90smk load at 2568fps in the same conditions 413" drop and 103.8 wind drift(spin d off).

Just doesn't seem that great, my load will work in any standard 7 twist rifle plus or minus some seating depth.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You and your heavy bullets.

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:09:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think LRRPF52 has posted he gets 2450fps with the 123 AMAX oout of his 16" AA barrel.

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:10:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OMG! did you shoot some ones dog! WTF man! thats just sick!
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:11:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Getting that long bullet to fit in an AR mag requires deep seating, which kills your case capacity.  You would also have poor bullet retention as the case mouth is on the ogive, bullet setback issues are practically guaranteed.

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:12:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted: Cool. Glad it is working out for you.  Now let's think about it.  Good ammo is more than the 6.8.  Not every barrel is equal. You want to take FULL advantage of your 6.5....say shoot 1000yds someday??   You aren't getting there on $120 barrel!  If you aren't building it to take advantage of all THE AMAZING BRAGGING POINTS, the what is the point???
View Quote

A .24+ bullet that hits hard and accurately at 3-400yds for medium sized game.

6.5 has more performance, 6.8 is cheaper.

Both need help on cost/availability IMO and both run out of steam for killing game well before 1000yds.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:12:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If we're comparing apples to apples, we need to compare mag length to mag length.

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:12:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Got into it a few years ago during the "Grendel Wars" when MidwayUSA was selling 18" Satern Barrels cheap.  Ended up having to send the barrel off to Precision Firearms because the throat was improperly reamed.  PF made it easy, and despite the minor hassle I ended up with a rifle that I love!

Handloading for it is not difficult.  As with any other caliber, if I want to shoot quality, I either have to pay through the nose or handload.

AA thought of everything when they designed it, except they screwed up the whole "bring it to market" part.  Alexander could have done a far better job, and as a result of that failure, precious momentum was lost.  It would take a herculean effort to correct those errors.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Both need help on cost/availability IMO
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted: Cool. Glad it is working out for you.  Now let's think about it.  Good ammo is more than the 6.8.  Not every barrel is equal. You want to take FULL advantage of your 6.5....say shoot 1000yds someday??   You aren't getting there on $120 barrel!  If you aren't building it to take advantage of all THE AMAZING BRAGGING POINTS, the what is the point???

Keep

preaching that.  I have addressed this already.  You want to kill game at long distances with a 6.5 go ahead.  You need to be very proficient to get anymore hunting use out of a 6.5 at distance.  

Inside 300 yards the cartridges perform identical in the field on game.  They yield the same results to kill game at that distance.  Now then you want to kill game out at a 1000yds, you BETTER BE A MARKSMAN, lots of people talk  few produce.  If you are not you risk wounding or missing.  At 1000yds you have a very small vital zone in order for the power left in the round to effectively do its job.

When you add all these conditions up you get a gun that COSTS MORE.  A LOT MORE.  

When you stay in your average redneck wheelhouse, 300 yards, the 6.8 performs the same, the GOOD components are cheaper, and in my location each box of Hornady ammo on the shelf is a dollar cheaper for 6.8 vs 6.5.  That is assuming there is any 6.5 in stock, because in my area it rarely is.  

Good on you if 6.5 is your cup of tea.  It is a great cartridge for those that want and can press it.  Otherwise, if you can't, it's all just talking points.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does that work in an AR-15?
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:22:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You just described a large majority of gun owners, that's why.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do new cartridges seem to be designed largely by weird people with lousy business acumen and no people skills?
You just described a large majority of gun owners, that's why.

I was always partial to Jimmy Stewart as "Carbine" Williams...
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes I shoot them out of my AR, 18" WC SPR barrel.

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:24:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Keep   preaching that.  I have addressed this already.  You want to kill game at long distances with a 6.5 go ahead.  You need to be very proficient to get anymore hunting use out of a 6.5 at distance.  

Inside 300 yards the cartridges perform identical in the field on game.  They yield the same results to kill game at that distance.  Now then you want to kill game out at a 1000yds, you BETTER BE A MARKSMAN, lots of people talk  few produce.  If you are not you risk wounding or missing.  At 1000yds you have a very small vital zone in order for the power left in the round to effectively do its job.

When you add all these conditions up you get a gun that COSTS MORE.  A LOT MORE.  

When you stay in your average redneck wheelhouse, 300 yards, the 6.8 performs the same, the GOOD components are cheaper, and in my location each box of Hornady ammo on the shelf is a dollar cheaper for 6.8 vs 6.5.  That is assuming there is any 6.5 in stock, because in my area it rarely is.  

Good on you if 6.5 is your cup of tea.  It is a great cartridge for those that want and can press it.  Otherwise, if you can't, it's all just talking points.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep   preaching that.  I have addressed this already.  You want to kill game at long distances with a 6.5 go ahead.  You need to be very proficient to get anymore hunting use out of a 6.5 at distance.  

If I want to kill game out to 1000yds it will not be with anything out of an AR-15 chassis.  I never said a thing about long distance.  I don't see either a 6.5 or 6.8 being terribly effective on a deer or antelope at that range and I would like to think as a hunter I could get closer than that.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:27:43 PM EDT
[#47]
It's my next planned build.

Not sure if I'm going 18" or SBR length first.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:30:17 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
If I want to kill game out to 1000yds it will not be with anything out of an AR-15 chassis.  I never said a thing about long distance.  I don't see either a 6.5 or 6.8 being terribly effective on a deer or antelope at that range and I would like to think as a hunter I could get closer than that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I

agree.  I am guilty of mixing and matching you of those who have provided previous arguments for the 6.5.

None the less using your current argument, if I want to kill medium sized game out to 400 yards ethically, the 6.5 nor the 6.8 are my choice.  300 yards is pushing it.  

You can blow the lungs out of a deer at 300 with either cartridge and it will still run a substancial distance, compared to what my .30-06 or .300 winmag does.

I prefer DRT or pretty close.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:30:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Bill Alexander has a patent on the cartridge and you basically have to jump through is hoops to get licensed to build barrels for it. Hence the low number of manufactures.

Le Baer came out with the .264LBC which from what I understand is the same thing as the 6.5 Grendel with a few minor tweeks to the case dimensions to get around the patent. From what I've read the two are close enough to be interchangeable.
View Quote

It's now a SAMMI spec cartridge. AA had a copyright on the Grendel name, as I recall, not a patent. That's why Baer made a near identical copy in LBC. Now that it's SAMMI others can use the Grendel name.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 12:32:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

If we're comparing apples to apples, we need to compare mag length to mag length.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree, and 90smks are a little too long to seat to mag length.
But for banging steel single feeding isn't an issue.

Page / 129
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top