Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2003 8:55:26 AM EDT
as y'all probably know by now, i'm that long time lurker / occasional poster who's in an up and coming rock band...

and since i share my firearms related insights with many of the music forums i frequent, i again thought i'd share our latest musical developments on some of the firearms forums i frequent...

(hell, i realize we're not for everybody, but you or someone you know just might dig it)

with that said...

mtv has finally received our new video but just in case they don't play it,  we offer it below for your viewing pleasure...

suture.seven video & audio update as follows...

(suture.seven is a cutting edge “para-industrial-electronic-rock” act from the shadows of three mile island. founded by ex advent sleep guitarist/programmer elton nestler, who has shared the stage with acts such as switchblade symphony, coal chamber, christian death, rozz williams and many others, suture.seven has self released two cd's, "aversion" and "a.stitch.to.mark.the.wound", which is being distributed by metropolis records and has toured the north eastern united states as well as gained a global underground fanbase)

[url]http://www.sutureseven.com[/url]

S7 VIDEO AVAILABLE FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE...

harrisburg online has been kind enough to host the s7 void video for everyone's viewing pleasure so be sure to visit the rest of pennsylvania's premier entertainment site and bookmark their link after viewing the video...

[url]http://www.hbgonline.com/fb/s7.htm[/url]

S7 PISS ARMY MINISTRY TRIBUTE UPDATE...

suture.seven's version of ministry's stigmata, which will be featured on the upcoming PISS ARMY MINISTRY TRIBUTE ALBUM to be released later this year, is currently available for your listening pleasure for a limited time only...

[url]http://deathsquad.home.mindspring.com/stigmata.html[/url]

S7 NEW UNTITLED ALBUM UPDATE...

suture.seven are currently up to their balls in the groovy gory goodness that will be the new album...

something wicked this way comes...

stay tuned...

S7 INTERNATIONAL PRINT REVIEW...

check out suture.seven's five star review in issue #9 of gothic beauty magazine...

as reviewed by jett black...

"a.stitch.to.mark.the.wound includes lyrical poetry and prose: "like razors on the wrist of God".  "Void" opens the new album with an endless stream of choked lyrics including: "Bowing down to - hide your scars from - take the life of - hope is lost with - The One You Love!"  Just the beginning of nearly a dozen more uplifting tracks to make the grave more comfortable. You won't go wrong with a song entitled "Casket Romantic"!  Easily my new favourite bitter pill to be repeated with daily dosages.  Inspiration from the likes of Oneiroid Psychosis seems reminiscent in the vocals and overall murky mood of a.stitch.to.mark.the.wound.  And yet, in songs like "Kill Me", the guitar work moves like war on Iraq.  "Eva's Lullaby"  pulls the audience into the Third Reich of death and disorder.  The most catchy song on the album is called "whores", which is delivered in a kind of blended vocal styling as though by Butthole Surfers and Electric Hellfire Club."

[url]http://www.gothicbeauty.com[/url]

AS ALWAYS, IF YOU DIG IT, PLEASE PASS THE WORD...

(and hell, even if you don't dig it, please pass the word)

danke!

and godspeed,

g / s7

[url]http://www.sarxcollective.com[/url]

"something's moving underground..."
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I checked out the lyrics on the band's site and found them quite uplifting and inspiring, especially when there are so many bands singing singing about depressing, hopeless crap.  The songs imparted a vision of a kinder, gentler world where we can finally live at peace with one another.  They made me feel warm inside.

One suggestion- in the background you could replace the skull motif with a Norman Rockwell-like picture of children in a field of daisys.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
[red][sarcasm][/red]I checked out the lyrics on the band's site and found them quite uplifting and inspiring, especially when there are so many bands singing singing about depressing, hopeless crap.  The songs imparted a vision of a kinder, gentler world where we can finally live at peace with one another.  They made me feel warm inside.[red][/sarcasm][/red]
View Quote

I edited your post so it would be more clear to the masses.

Lyrics from "Void" ....."take the life of the one you love"......  What a bunch of crap.

Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:14:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:43:46 AM EDT
[#4]
OK....dammit....somebody warn us before we go to these sites?!?!   Let me update my list now....

1.  Spiders
2.  Clowns
3.  Suture Seven / Bands of the genre
4.  Hillary Clinton / Janet Reno
5.  Rabid Liberals

Ok there is my new top five things to give me nightmares.....
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 11:12:49 AM EDT
[#5]
heh!

:)
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 11:14:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 5:26:27 PM EDT
[#7]
speaking of zombies and the undead...

i loved 28 days later...

very artistic and very violent!

and godspeed you black emperor made the soundtrack!

hell, the first 10 minutes of the movie are all godspeed you black emperor...

damn good flick!

and there was plenty of gunfire towards the end...

gotta love a good zombie flick!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 3:05:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Isn't it a law that if you're from PA (home of the true zombie trilogy) that you have to love zombie flicks?

Watched the video, thought it was good.  The "aged" effect on the video gives it the feel of a midnight showing of Depeche Mode's "Personal Jesus".  [:D]

Good stuff.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 3:44:50 AM EDT
[#9]
[blue][size=6]PUPPIES!!![/size=6][/blue]

That's what the lyrics to "Kill Me" made me think of!  Cuddly little furry puppies!  Maybe you guys could market it to McDonald's for theme music for a new Happy Meal commercial!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 4:09:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude....don't give him any ideas.  I really wouldn't want to read any songs he might write about puppies.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:06:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey, weren't you guys the band that played at Ed Randell's inaugaration ceremoney?

I like the music.  It's probably the best thing to ever come out of the Harrisburg area.

It reminds me a little bit of Chemlab before that band went pussy.

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:05:50 AM EDT
[#12]

He who hates Wisdom

loves death

-Proverbs
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:11:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude....don't give him any ideas.  I really wouldn't want to read any songs he might write about puppies.
View Quote

hey, at least it doesn't make God kill kittens....[;D]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:34:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK....dammit....somebody warn us before we go to these sites?!?!   Let me update my list now....

1.  Spiders
2.  Clowns
3.  Suture Seven / Bands of the genre
4.  Hillary Clinton / Janet Reno
5.  Rabid Liberals

Ok there is my new top five things to give me nightmares.....
View Quote
Don't forget zombies/the undead.
View Quote

You forgot werewolves and botflies
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 7:52:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Alaric-
Great cover of Stigmata..I'm a big Ministry fan(in their heyday) and thought your rendition was excellent!  Good luck!!
Gemologist[x]BLOAT
Buy Lots Of Ammo Today
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top