Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2003 2:53:08 PM EDT
Move over Matrix! I think this movie ROCKED! If you like science fiction this is for you. I kept hearing people say it was good so I had to buy it at Best Buy just to see it because I couldn't get a copy at the Vedio store( way past due and one copy stolen).

The plot:
After nuclear war a new political structure is found. Hitler and Stalin were rookies compaired to "The Father" who is the founder of a new government that depends on using a drug to surpress human emotions. Classic human resistance to tyrany breedes an underground battle against the government.

What rocks about it?:
To enforce this government a new breed of law enforcement/zealot cops called the "Grammaton Cleric" are created find to kill offenders. These guys kick ass! They use a system of combat called "gun kata" which is a scientific blend of firearm combat and martial arts. It is a little out there but hay they do actually reload their guns! And they developed(in the movie) "gun kata" by using data documented from actual gunfights just like law enforcement does in real life.

The story is kind of dark but if you like martial arts action, gunfights, and a good science fiction story this movie will entertain you. Stick it out to the end of the movie you will be glad you did.

I hope the 2nd part(if their is a 2nd part) doesn't sell out like Matirx II.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top